Peace in our time

This is not the peace announcement you were looking for, but it's the one you've got now.

TL;DW: CCC has ended its PZI sentence on Kapleo, and both CCC and NG have agreed to peace with Kap and UFP as his sponsor, along with the terms below:

Spoiler

Kapleo Peace Terms:

• Kapleo must spend to below a $70 million warchest, and have less than 2k infrastructure on hand (this was satisfied prior to this announcement).
  • The following members of United Federation of Pixels listed below guarantee that they will oversee and monitor Kapleo. If any aggressive action on Kapleo's part towards Non Grata or CCC takes place within a year of this signing, both Kapleo and these three UFP members will be subject to PZI, regardless of their alliance membership at the time.
    • Korlath of Korlithica
    • Al3efix of DaWeasel
    • Krunker (aka N1KK1NATOR) of Yugovia
  • Kapleo agrees he will never run for a senate seat on any team where CCC or Non Grata hold senate positions, and will permanently keep his senate eligibility turned off.

Edited by lilweirdward

29 minutes ago, firingline said:

Good. Honestly, I hate the term 'PZI'. Kapleo did nothing deserving of a PZI sentence.

Good thing we didn’t consult you when considering our retaliatory response.

Now the awards!

GifMeme_24102021171256.gif

That was crazy! 😬

GifMeme_24102021172109.gif

Broke a$s savage (ily)

GifMeme_24102021172954.gif

This one gave me PTSD

GifMeme_24102021172714.gif

Pew pew motherflockers

GifMeme_24102021180116.gif

No, seriously, y'all too many

GifMeme_24102021173208.gif

Finest around 

GifMeme_24102021173542.gif

Sincerely appreciated 🙏 

GifMeme_24102021174908.gif

Duh 😏 (now with 13 million casualties)

GifMeme_24102021180423.gif

Kershdjdktbdhbsh

GifMeme_24102021174315.gif

Thank you guys.

Anyway, getting carried out. That was fun and cathartic. Imma go catch up on my sleep now. 

ipNrQmE-1.gif

Now your warchest matches mine. Welcome to the Scrub League! Keep in mind kiddos that aid not approved is aid your opponent can't steal from you. Wait till the last day on those tech payments. Or just don't go through five months of war on a warchest developed in three months. If you're a hippie communist.

13 minutes ago, Duderonomy said:

Now your warchest matches mine. Welcome to the Scrub League! Keep in mind kiddos that aid not approved is aid your opponent can't steal from you. Wait till the last day on those tech payments. Or just don't go through five months of war on a warchest developed in three months. If you're a hippie communist.

Scrub League Best League! You were my favorite, hands down.

I'm glad to see this. The sentencing may seem harsh but given the abuse of the senate in this instance, the sentencing fits the crime. Placing a cap on Kap's growth potential does seem a tad excessive however (I mean it's not like you can't all out-compete him if he were to accumulate greater wealth or breach these terms in the future)

But it seems you're all being good sports about it all and have burnt off any residual bad feelings, here's to a brighter future and warmer relations between you all o/

43 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

I'm glad to see this. The sentencing may seem harsh but given the abuse of the senate in this instance, the sentencing fits the crime.

I agree it would require a severe sentence, but driving someone off the game through permawar seems a tad bit like "might makes right" and imperialistic. Quite the contradiction there, Johnny boy, but I'll take it. 

In the end...

46 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

But it seems you're all being good sports about it all and have burnt off any residual bad feelings, here's to a brighter future and warmer relations between you all o/

This is what matters :)

3 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

I'm glad to see this. The sentencing may seem harsh but given the abuse of the senate in this instance, the sentencing fits the crime. Placing a cap on Kap's growth potential does seem a tad excessive however (I mean it's not like you can't all out-compete him if he were to accumulate greater wealth or breach these terms in the future)

How are we capping his growth potential? We made him spend down in case he changed his mind and wanted to go rogue again. As of now he’s spent down and is entirely free to grow/build as he sees fit. 

27 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

How are we capping his growth potential? We made him spend down in case he changed his mind and wanted to go rogue again. As of now he’s spent down and is entirely free to grow/build as he sees fit. 

He's talking about reputation. Kap will never recover from touching me.

4 hours ago, Kapleo said:

I agree it would require a severe sentence, but driving someone off the game through permawar seems a tad bit like "might makes right" and imperialistic. Quite the contradiction there, Johnny boy, but I'll take it. 

In the end...

This is what matters :)

Oh I don't disagree with the sentence; fits the crime accordingly, you guys got all that pent up anger outta your system and you aren't being forced to leave this planet. We need to keep our active leaders and encourage more of them, not create circumstances that result in less (even if they can be a massive pain in the butt, make you want to scream into the abyss and eat your own lips off- not that I'm referring to you old friend ;) ) 

2 hours ago, kerschbs said:

Apologies I misread the terms, I thought he had to remain below 70m for the foreseeable future. Which would of course be a logistical nightmare of a term to enforce, so I don't know why I didn't clock that sooner. My bad :P

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

2 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

(even if they can be a massive pain in the butt, make you want to scream into the abyss and eat your own lips off- not that I'm referring to you old friend ;) )

Of course not lol

tenor.gif