XZ7hUSa.jpg

THE ICE PICK ACCORDS
A Peace Agreement
5/19/2020

New Polar Order (NpO), the Knights of the Round Table (KoRT), The Templar Knights (TTK), the Christian Coalition of Countries (CCC), and Fark (hereafter "Parties") agree to peace as follows:

1. The Parties shall not declare any new wars against any nation within the Parties, or their protectorates, effective 5/19/2020 at 7:00 AM CNT (CyberNationsTime).
2. Nations at war may offer/accept peace, or continue existing wars to expiration.
3. The Parties will take steps to enforce this peace for 30 days.
4. Nation(s) that breakaway from The Parties for the purpose of continuing war will be considered enemies of all The Parties, reduced by force, and sanctioned by Senators of The Parties.
5. NpO shall free Saint Nicholas from his Ice Prison so that he may return to his rightful home in the Holy Lands of CCC.

For NpO,
Emperor - EaTeM
Regent - Almighty Grub
Minister of Truth - Alexio
Minister of Peace - EJ
Deputy Minister of Peace - Buuyo
Minister of Love - QuantumLeap
Minister of Plenty - JayMillz

For KoRT,
Knights of the Grail, Knight-King
Dirk Struan, Knight-Senator

For TTK,
Merick, the Invisible Grand Master
The AmericanRepublic, Florida Man Marshal of Foreign Affairs
Mandystalin, interfering gobsht Marshal of Internal Affairs
Rustikus, Marshal of Defence and scourge of the Royal Navy
King Irwin / Lord Konstantine / TheSlamAnderson, Elder Councillors, allegedly

For CCC,
CCC Provisional Council:
lilweirdward, Speaker
Jesusfreak
Yeshua Solomon

For Fark,
oneeightytwo, Submitter
Totalfark Council:
Boz, Yak, Decide R Inchief, Arcane, Slick Johnson

Edited by Knights of the Grail
Hoisted flags

Then it is over ... the citizens of Volov will be for sure protesting this evening as the enjoyment of green glow will be over for now.

Thanks to those NpO nations that I fought and actually fought back. It was fun while it lasted. If/when we fight again I hope that someone will counter me. It is not good when you never get 7 wars at a time.

o/ TTK

o/ KoRT

o/ CCC

For too long, Saint Nicholas was trapped in the nethers of the frozen tundra. We did not expect our campaign for his freedom to succeed at this juncture, but we rejoice to have our brother home!

220px-Jaroslav_%C4%8Cerm%C3%A1k_(1831_-_

Congrats to everyone on peace! May we rebuild all the pixels our heart desires before the next war wipes them all away again :)

22 minutes ago, Bionic redhead said:

Timing.png

Apparently there aren't a whole lot of clocks in CCC.

What is the problem? The peace treaty states:

1. The Parties shall not declare any new wars against any nation within the Parties, or their protectorates, effective 5/19/2020 at 7:00 AM CNT (CyberNationsTime).
2. Nations at war may offer/accept peace, or continue existing wars to expiration.

So unless if a war was declared after 7am CN time then any war declared before that time can continue if that is the wish of the combatants

33 minutes ago, Rustikus said:

What is the problem? The peace treaty states:

So unless if a war was declared after 7am CN time then any war declared before that time can continue if that is the wish of the combatants

10 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

Oh no, sorry about your pixels! I didn't realize you cared about them so much :( 

So, to confirm based off your responses, I can keep beating up on the 4 CCC nations I am at war with until the wars expire?

Edited by Bionic redhead

Happy peace to everyone.  I hope I didn't act too stupid. I did do some bone head tactics that I learned from which is good. I got my butt handed to me by some, you know who you are, grats. Overall save for the lost sleep being up late it was fun. 

My best to all!

S!

1 hour ago, James Spanier said:

Congratulations to everyone involved, even though I suspect deep down none of you are actually satisfied with this conclusion.

They should be. A war was fought and no one was disbanded. Both sides saw the better part of valor.

Its a triumph 

Edited by Lucius Optimus