Imperial Free Speech Zone update

The Zigur

https://discord.gg/wSRphGu

Here is the updated link for the Imperial Free Speech Zone discord. Although it is no longer centered solely around the CN community, it is currently the most active known discord that is descended from Cybernations, and we have "CN nerd" user tags available for image uploading rights.

Come check us out if you want a place to debate news and politics without leftist censorship! We also have lots of memes, fan-art, and other areas to explore.

17 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Here is the updated link for the Imperial Free Speech Zone discord. Although it is no longer centered solely around the CN community, it is currently the most active known discord that is descended from Cybernations, and we have "CN nerd" user tags available for image uploading rights.

Come check us out if you want a place to debate news and politics without leftist censorship! We also have lots of memes, fan-art, and other areas to explore.

Am I allowed back in?

11 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Am I allowed back in?

Sure 

1 hour ago, Dilber said:

I really doubt it's the most active CN community on discord since I'm in multiple ones that are probably way more active.

also, i will not be joining this one.

No one cares

On 7/23/2019 at 6:45 PM, The Zigur said:

pretty sure you have censored multiple people including myself who is current'y banned you dirty leftist

8 minutes ago, Terminator said:

pretty sure you have censored multiple people including myself who is current'y banned you dirty leftist

If you repeatedly break server rules you will be banned. I know you have a double-digit IQ but most people understand that free speech doesn't entitle you to disorderly behavior.

What a snowflake.

On 7/24/2019 at 11:41 AM, Dilber said:

I really doubt it's the most active CN community on discord since I'm in multiple ones that are probably way more active.

I honestly did not know you were still around.

On 7/24/2019 at 10:41 AM, Dilber said:

Hey Dilber, didn't know you were still kicking around here!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2019 at 11:41 AM, Dilber said:

Come join me on CN Radio you pantless wonder! Maybe we can have an ancient history lesson for the young kids.

https://discord.gg/F5xQPWW

• 2 weeks later...