Black Dog >> Mangy Wolf

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

You declared on us in defense of your ally, The Kashmir, who in turn declared on us in defense of COBRA. TIE decided that they wanted to be big boys and fight us with both of you. 

We haven't declared on anyone in this war. All the wars we are fighting have been in defense. Pardon our allies for actually honoring the treaties they signed with us and are fighting in our defense. 

James Spanier has ripped apart your reasons for declaring war on us in the first place. Now, you are going to sit on the forums and !@#$ talk anyone that disagrees with you. After the damage that we have caused COBRA, it will take a while before your alliance recovers, if it does at all. 

When this illegal war first started, Freehold of the Wolves was sitting at 12.6 million nation strength. After 2 rounds, we are at 12.3 million nation strength. COBRA, Kashmir, Sellswords, & TIE combined have a nation strength of 1,920,175. RFI + LoSS have a combined nation strength of 39,181,801. But please, go on about how you are going to beat us. 

And the only one that is delusional here is you, GK.

I kinda think the fact it's gotta take that much to beat them, they kinda already won. 

20 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

Pardon our allies for actually honoring the treaties they signed with us and are fighting in our defense. 

Breaking news for you:  you can't war for shiiet.  You NEED your allies more than they need you.

Edited by Kapleo
Cause

5 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

I kinda think the fact it's gotta take that much to beat them, they kinda already won. 

Alexio,

Coming from the group that profected the 10 on 1, we hoped you would be flattered. 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

7 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

To be fair neither FTW or Legion are known to be or even claim to be alliances that war very well.  Frankly their are very few of those left on Planet Bob.  So they do what they have to do to get by.  

11 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

I mean, tiers kind of make the difference. 8.6mil NS sits unusable in FTWs first page alone. Fighting a 90 nation coalition of almost exclusively bottom tier nations that out wonder you will generally cause a nuisance to any AA. And before anyone says "but IRON 1v1'd NG!" again, IRON has almost as many lower tier nations as FTW has nations.

15 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

When did you change your mind on excessive force? Before or after this last war with NADC? :P

40 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Excuses excuses. I thought bringing on the aNiMaLz nations would've solved everything. Over the course of two wars where they out gunned and out resourced COBRA are they already out of steam? 

Lucius,

Not even a little, its a bloc party now.

Your friend,

Joseph M. Black

2 hours ago, Tevron said:

When did you change your mind on excessive force? Before or after this last war with NADC? :P

Fairly certain not even half of Polar hit NADC :P fairly certain was more like a fifth 

16 hours ago, Dre4mwe4ver said:

Fairly certain "if I keep missing, let's pretend I wasn't shooting" isn't the argument you want to use for this one.

Lol I thought I was very clear with my comments being that I think this whole thing is a joke. Again not that it matters much as I'm just a retired vet

I'm about to post kind of a lot of words but paradoxically I can't be arsed to search for the few posts I'll be addressing so I'll just lump it all in here.

OMG your warchests. We hear it every war, from multiple parties on both sides. For every SirWilliam that doesn't practice what he preaches there's a Lex Quintus and masterhakai that are sitting on billions. The same can be said of every other alliance involved. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's hard to be horribly motivated these days since there aren't really villains anymore. Insofar as I can tell both the Legion and FTW have been pretty honorable this war. I can't say I'm terribly thrilled about how things have developed (and now that I'm not government I have more freedom to say so!), but it is what it is. I had been discussing a purge as a result of certain actions over the course of the last two wars the KashBRA :airquote: sphere :airquote: was involved in; perhaps the result here will be the same.

Either way, I'll continue to enjoy semi-retirement. Kashmir is in good hands and we'll all be just fine. :)

PS: Jack Layton is back, may Admin have mercy on you all.