Orderly Duck Disciples

H8txYeu.png

Orderly Duck Disciples

Article I: Sovereignty and Nonaggression

The New Pacific Order and Disciples of Duckroll agree to not engage in any action that could reasonably seen as aggressive against the other. DoD and NPO will always work to solve any differences that may arise between them amicably through open communication and discussion.

Article II: Intelligence

Both parties agree to share intelligence critical to the other alliance's safety.

Article III: Assistance

Both signatories agree to help further each other's goals and provide diplomatic and economic assistance to the other when necessary.

Article IV: Defense and Aggression

If either party falls under attack it is strongly encouraged for the other signatory to come to their defense, though both parties accept that this is not an obligation. Likewise the signatories may coordinate with each other when initiating wars of aggression.

Article V: Cancellation

In the event that one signatory decides to cancel this treaty, at least 72 hours notice to the other is required, during which all articles will remain in effect.

Signed for the New Pacific Order,

Lord of Duckness,
Emperor of the New Pacific Order

Jesse End,
Regent of the New Pacific Order

DeathAdder and Emperor Ice,
Imperial Officers of the New Pacific Order

Signed for the Disciples of Duckroll,

st6mm, Quackmaster
StevieG, Speaker of the Ducks
Raymond Jaeger, Lord of the Ducks
Das Blitzkrieger, Prophet of the Ducks

I am not quite sure what to make of this. I have seen this flag before but do not remember the Duck AA. Having personally enjoyed the love and company of Mr StevieG in other realms. I stare at this in awe. Good luck gentleducks

howard_header1.jpg?itok=ZHBEMXET

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 6:31 AM, Lord Hitchcock said:

I am not quite sure what to make of this. I have seen this flag before but do not remember the Duck AA. Having personally enjoyed the love and company of Mr StevieG in other realms. I stare at this in awe. Good luck gentleducks

howard_header1.jpg?itok=ZHBEMXET

There never was an AA it was a very solid group of friends that hung out.  Good luck DoD may you live up to your name.  Quack Quack 

On 10/9/2018 at 3:23 AM, Buds The Man said:

There never was an AA it was a very solid group of friends that hung out.  Good luck DoD may you live up to your name.  Quack Quack 

cheers bud. have one for old times sake.