Notice to the New Pacific Order

The Zigur

5 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

Everybody is trash but me,  everybody is wrong but me,  everybody is bad but me. blah blah, boo hoo, cry cry.   You fail, you cry, everybody makes fun of you and then it all starts all over.  At some point I would hope you would figure out that you are an idiot and work to fix that.  Instead you just keep on being a clown.  

Why would I try to fix who I am when I am literally 10x more interesting than you or any of the other bootlickers in this thread? I have no desire to conform with the violent thug-like culture of the current hegemony, I desire for it to be overthrown and replaced with a free society.

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

So you think I'm a traitor for retiring my nation in a place with friends. Yet wouldn't a real traitor stay as MoFA and destroy TTK from the inside. 

Sorry, you lack the IQ to pull something like that off.

2 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Sorry, you lack the IQ to pull something like that off.

That's the best you can do? Suggest that it takes intelligence to copy/paste interesting parts of high level forums?

We all know you're an idiot, but, come on. At least put some effort in attempting to retort him if you're going to respond at all.

jesus christ how much time do you !@#$@#$ have in a day to just address this one thread tywin

you should probably give up and get your money in order at the least

Edited by Neo Uruk

On 7/4/2018 at 2:17 PM, The Zigur said:

Challenge Accepted!

It seems the 2008 hubris of NPO, once humbled by the Karma war following the terrible leadership of Moo-Cows, is back once more with Deathadder in charge of Pacifica's MILCOM. Deathadder has stated that I will be on Pacifica's PZI list for the "crime" of posting on the OWF:

Of course, NPO EZI'd me once following the No Vision War, and I survived then. What better than to join forces with those who have been fighting back against NPO's tyranny for years?

SPATR.PNG

Being that Deathadder banned me from the NPO discord when I attempted to negotiate, if NPO is interested in discussing peace I can be reached at the Free Speech Zone.

The towering goliath looks down, eyes burning like green uranium glass under a blacklight, with storm raging around his heads in the cloud.  Who taught an ant to speak? It must have had a talented trainer.. *Curls up on the ground to watch the ants 'play'. A single sneeze would incinerate the lot of them.* Interesting.. parts of its ant hill are on fire. I wonder what happened there.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

48 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Why would I try to fix who I am when I am literally 10x more interesting than you or any of the other bootlickers in this thread? I have no desire to conform with the violent thug-like culture of the current hegemony, I desire for it to be overthrown and replaced with a free society.

Because you have for years come here looking for interaction with your superiors hoping in vain we will recognize you as one us.  You  are desperate for our attention.  You beg for it.  Because for you just brushing up against greatness is the best you can hope for.  You desperately try and insert yourself as if you had any role in the history of Planet Bob other than as an alliance hopping hypocrite desperate for attention.  Desperate for respect.  Desperate for recognition.  Desperate to be remembered.  So desperately  you act out, cry out for attention hoping to just catch a whiff of interaction with greatness even if it is entirely negative  You want what you have never had the intelligence, the ability nor the personality to be.  So instead you claw at our boots begging for our attention.  This has always been you existence on Planet Bob.  The truth may be harsh but, it is the truth.

2 hours ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

The towering goliath looks down, eyes burning like green uranium glass under a blacklight, with storm raging around his heads in the cloud.  Who taught an ant to speak? It must have had a talented trainer.. *Curls up on the ground to watch the ants 'play'. A single sneeze would incinerate the lot of them.* Interesting.. parts of its ant hill are on fire. I wonder what happened there.

20180706_124429.jpg

Well hello there, little buddy! I have tasty morsels of toasted NPO nooblets for snacks!

To: SteliosNGNL    From: The Zigur    Date: 7/5/2018 11:52:39 PM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by The Zigur. You lost 17743 soldiers, 376 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 150.556 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 150.556 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.
Edited by The Zigur

15 hours ago, The Zigur said:

In the civilized world, the burden of proof is on the accuser. Of course, this is no longer a civilized world, but I do find it amusing how you have changed tack. Originally your justification was simply that it is your authority to add anyone to the target list; now at least you are attempting to justify it, if only with lies.

Argumentum ad populum is not a valid argument, especially when the majority of those posting in your support are allies eager to curry favor from the top dogs. This is not unexpected, there is no shortage of bootlickers in the world, and I am sure your rage at being defied is soothed by the caresses of those who find your influence useful.

As to meaningless threats, nothing you can say can intimidate me at this point, because there is nothing else that you can take. Vague references to "the long run" are pointless when your original intent has been to make me quit this world and leave you to rule unchallenged. If I am a rogue, then I am one of your own creation, backed into a corner without escape with the only option to be to fight or suffocate.

My spirit, though at times inactive, has never been destroyed. Already this war has served purposes beyond this world that you cannot comprehend. And so, as always, my will shall continue forth undiminished, my purpose clear, my conviction absolute.

TL;DR version for the reader's convenience-

Junka_Lunka.jpg

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

20180706_124429.jpg

Well hello there, little buddy! I have tasty morsels of toasted NPO nooblets for snacks!

To: SteliosNGNL    From: The Zigur    Date: 7/5/2018 11:52:39 PM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by The Zigur. You lost 17743 soldiers, 376 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 150.556 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 150.556 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

I am an equal opportunity devourer.. and my alliance knows that after all the interns I have eaten.. the honored dead will sate my appetite.. for now. Your soldiers join them soon.

40 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

TL;DR version for the reader's convenience-

Junka_Lunka.jpg

A+ for meme effort, but Im only here in the first place because the drama was started by NPO. So if Im an attention whore, you can thank NPO for giving me a reason to escalate it.

Edited by The Zigur

On 7/5/2018 at 5:52 PM, The Zigur said:

What is sad is how many low-IQ people like Deathadder and Alexio15 seem to have alot of influence today. I attribute it to all of the pointless wars that have resulted in declining population, and ultimately, a permanent brain drain from CN.

Gone are the days when I would debate the likes of Vladimir, I suppose. Regardless of sanctions or PZI though, I still plan to remain as a reminder that not everyone has yielded to their petty wills.

Why do you talk about Deathadder and Alexio15. Do you forget that I am still here?

nuke2.PNG

Nuclear strikes continue against Pacifican nations as a result of the unjust sanctioning and targeting of the Kingdom of Umbar by neo-hegemonic forces. The July 4th Offensive has already cost Pacifica tens of millions of dollars in losses, and it is remarkable that such efforts can be sustained long-term with minimal funding.

The key to any successful revolutionary guerrilla front are banking nations rotating in and out of peacemode, supplying lower-tier warfighters with aid to restock nukes and continue the fight. With several other individuals also PZI'd by the hegemony, it is only a matter of time before resistance groups begin to coalesce into a unified front.

[OOC]A good video for studying militant anti-fascist resistance:

[/OOC]

1 minute ago, Neo Uruk said:

you mean the people you so desperately hate

Currently there are anti-hegemonic thinkers and resistance fighters from both left and right. To successfully resist extermination, both right and left must come together to battle a common enemy.

4 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

you mean the people you so desperately hate

The rest of the NPO is to be loved.. Me... I eat people.. so I will bask in Zigur's hate for now because I am worthy.

Tywin's prior statement is an invitation to buffet. When he says thinkers. I think dinners. Not that I'm a zombie..I'll eat the rest of it.. feed the zombies in the tech corps' experimental labs, it's a win win.

20 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Currently there are anti-hegemonic thinkers and resistance fighters from both left and right. To successfully resist extermination, both right and left must come together to battle a common enemy.

so like

1) you hate antifascists

2) you suck lollipops and are the glue holding the hegemony together if anything on this planet is

4 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

The rest of the NPO is to be loved.. Me... I eat people.. so I will bask in Zigur's hate for now because I am worthy.

I don't actually think all Pacificans are evil though. The problem is, a minority in power perpetuate perma-war against enemies like SPATR to force new nations into a state of perpetual tech servitude (they can't grow to be tech buyers if they keep getting nuked, thereby solving the elite's supply/demand problem). If this warmongering elite were removed from power, peace would actually be possible.

Edited by The Zigur

14 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I don't actually think all Pacificans are evil though. The problem is, a minority in power perpetuate perma-war against enemies like SPATR to force new nations into a state of perpetual tech servitude (they can't grow to be tech buyers if they keep getting nuked, thereby solving the elite's supply/demand problem). If this warmongering elite were removed from power, peace would actually be possible.

';..;' I guess we need a new strategy, how about 0m / 600 tech deals. should really put the squeeze on nations. 😏

7 minutes ago, Antiega said:

';..;' I guess we need a new strategy, how about 0m / 600 tech deals. should really put the squeeze on nations. 😏

I like war. If you really want war like you say, then tell your leadership to stop sanctioning me, and send me some aid, and I will keep fighting until NPO is sick of it.