Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
The Zigur

Notice to the New Pacific Order

Recommended Posts

 

Quote

 

To: The Zigur    From: Antiega    Date: 6/30/2018 8:46:35 PM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

 

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted to gather information about your nation. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and the identity of the attacker has been publicly revealed.

 

 

 

Challenge Accepted!

 

It seems the 2008 hubris of NPO, once humbled by the Karma war following the terrible leadership of Moo-Cows, is back once more with Deathadder in charge of Pacifica's MILCOM. Deathadder has stated that I will be on Pacifica's PZI list for the "crime" of posting on the OWF:

 

 

Of course, NPO EZI'd me once following the No Vision War, and I survived then. What better than to join forces with those who have been fighting back against NPO's tyranny for years?

 

SPATR.PNG

 

Being that Deathadder banned me from the NPO discord when I attempted to negotiate, if NPO is interested in discussing peace I can be reached at the Free Speech Zone.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've always wanted to be a martyr for freedom, It's just no one has been able to kill me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

There is no negotiation.

 

Now you get rolled.

 

Enjoy.


Joining an AA that has been at war with multiple AAs, to spite one? Yeah, not his wisest move.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SeaBeeGipson said:


Joining an AA that has been at war with multiple AAs, to spite one? Yeah, not his wisest move.

 

If NPO needs their hand held to fight me that's fine, my offensive wars will remain focused on NPO's developing nations until they correct their behavior.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another weasel to squish with our jackboots until planet bob keels over.

SPATR just became 100% more moronic. 

 

 

Edited by Tiberius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Another weasel to squish with our jackboots until planet bob keeps over.

SPATR just became 100% more moronic.

 

The only ones being squished are the developing nations of NPO who are casualties to the ego of Deathadder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

 

The only ones being squished are the developing nations of NPO who are casualties to the ego of Deathadder.

You aren't even a minor inconvenience. It is entertaining that you think otherwise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You aren't even a minor inconvenience. It is entertaining that you think otherwise.

 

Tell that to the three developing nations who are now victims to Deathadder's egotism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

my offensive wars will remain focused on NPO's developing nations until they correct their behavior.

 

Or The two weeks your WC will last

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Zigur said:

 

Tell that to the three developing nations who are now victims to Deathadder's egotism.

Any Pacifican will burn for the Pacifican cause, they do not care.

 

As for negotiating peace, you do realise SPATR have 0 interest in peacing out, right? You've P-ZI' d yourself, through your own choice and stupidity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

You've P-ZI' d yourself, through your own choice and stupidity.

 

"You are an enemy of the Order, a coward, and an idiot. Your only fate will be annihilation or hiding in peace for the rest of your existence."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

 

Tell that to the three developing nations who are now victims to Deathadder's egotism.


So you hit undeveloped nations, after causing a ruckus about others doing just that?
Not only that, the logic here is astonishing. 

 

 

23 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

 

If NPO needs their hand held to fight me that's fine, my offensive wars will remain focused on NPO's developing nations until they correct their behavior.


Holding hands =/= honoring a treaty. NPO could easily smash you to the ground without assistance, the fact you think you alone can handle them, when larger forces than you have tried, is mind-blowing. 
Beyond that, any history to whatever is going on between you, NPO, or whatever is mute when you join an AA that has been at constant war with us for 2 years. You obviously sanction their actions of hitting NPO and IRON developing nations for the past two years. You aren't new here. 

If you think you'll be able to leave anarchy to hit anyone, good luck. This is definitely not one of your smartest moves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SeaBeeGipson said:


So you hit undeveloped nations, after causing a ruckus about others doing just that?
Not only that, the logic here is astonishing. 

 

I'm doing it in self defense, as demonstrated by OP. Am I supposed to just sit here and let NPO hit me first, or do I choose the option that causes the most lasting damage to my enemies? Guerrilla warfare 101.

 

Also, I could care less if other AAs want to fight me. Just don't act like I made the situation worse when Deathadder already PZI'd me for OWF posting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Zigur said:

 

I'm doing it in self defense, as demonstrated by OP. Am I supposed to just sit here and let NPO hit me first, or do I choose the option that causes the most lasting damage to my enemies? Guerrilla warfare 101.

 

Also, I could care less if other AAs want to fight me. Just don't act like I made the situation worse when Deathadder already PZI'd me for OWF posting.

 

I ZI/ZM'd you for threatening Polaris. You're the one who joined an AA at permanent war.

 

Again, thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

 

"You are an enemy of the Order, a coward, and an idiot. Your only fate will be annihilation or hiding in peace for the rest of your existence."

Actions speak louder than words, and your actions have P-ZI'd yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I ZI/ZM'd you for threatening Polaris.

 

Liar.

 

 

You PZI'd me for daring to criticize GATO's wars against LSF and Harry, after I destroyed your rambling rant.

Edited by The Zigur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think what you want. Politics are completely worthless to me in this world, so, I'm one of the most honest people you'll meet on Bob.

 

The point is now moot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Actions speak louder than words, and your actions have P-ZI'd yourself.

 

I take the words of your senior at face value. Perhaps your senior officer shouldn't publicly declare nations PZI for OWF posting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the record, I did warn nations in range that Deathadder was placing them at risk by target listing me. They chose to remain in NPO despite the warning, making them valid targets.

 

To: shedir shephard    From: The Zigur    Date: 6/23/2018 6:56:33 PM

Subject: Comrade DeathAdder

 

Message: Greetings lower-tier nations of NPO!

The Kingdom of Umbar wishes no conflict between our peaceful land and the nations of NPO. Unfortunately we are alarmed that Deathadder, a military officer, is abusing his authority to place our nation on a target list.

http://forums.cybernations.net/topic/131576-declaration-of-war/?do=findComment&comment=3548402

Due to his personal public spat, where he lost a logical argument, he is declaring EZI against the Kingdom of Umbar.

As someone who has fought actual rogues dozens of times to protect fellow tech producers, the last thing I desire is to go to war with peaceful NPO nations. However we may have no choice in the matter as our nation will require looting resources in order to survive an EZI sentence.

If you have questions, please message me back! I am a political dissident today, but have done many deeds in this world and seek peace for all nations.

Regards
The Zigur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everytime someone declares you a target you claim you're PZI'd, or, EZI'd. As Grub pointed out several months ago.

 

Since you like Aesop so much, check out 210 of the Perry Index and you'll learn why no one is listening to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

Everytime someone declares you a target you claim you're PZI'd, or, EZI'd.

 

"You are an enemy of the Order, a coward, and an idiot. Your only fate will be annihilation or hiding in peace for the rest of your existence."

 

Your own words come back to bite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×