Notice to the New Pacific Order

The Zigur

To: The Zigur    From: Antiega    Date: 6/30/2018 8:46:35 PM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted to gather information about your nation. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and the identity of the attacker has been publicly revealed.

Challenge Accepted!

It seems the 2008 hubris of NPO, once humbled by the Karma war following the terrible leadership of Moo-Cows, is back once more with Deathadder in charge of Pacifica's MILCOM. Deathadder has stated that I will be on Pacifica's PZI list for the "crime" of posting on the OWF:

Of course, NPO EZI'd me once following the No Vision War, and I survived then. What better than to join forces with those who have been fighting back against NPO's tyranny for years?

SPATR.PNG

Being that Deathadder banned me from the NPO discord when I attempted to negotiate, if NPO is interested in discussing peace I can be reached at the Free Speech Zone.

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, SeaBeeGipson said:

Joining an AA that has been at war with multiple AAs, to spite one? Yeah, not his wisest move.

If NPO needs their hand held to fight me that's fine, my offensive wars will remain focused on NPO's developing nations until they correct their behavior.

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Another weasel to squish with our jackboots until planet bob keeps over.

SPATR just became 100% more moronic.

The only ones being squished are the developing nations of NPO who are casualties to the ego of Deathadder.

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

The only ones being squished are the developing nations of NPO who are casualties to the ego of Deathadder.

You aren't even a minor inconvenience. It is entertaining that you think otherwise.

Just now, The Zigur said:

Tell that to the three developing nations who are now victims to Deathadder's egotism.

Any Pacifican will burn for the Pacifican cause, they do not care.

As for negotiating peace, you do realise SPATR have 0 interest in peacing out, right? You've P-ZI' d yourself, through your own choice and stupidity.

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

You've P-ZI' d yourself, through your own choice and stupidity.

"You are an enemy of the Order, a coward, and an idiot. Your only fate will be annihilation or hiding in peace for the rest of your existence."

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

Tell that to the three developing nations who are now victims to Deathadder's egotism.

So you hit undeveloped nations, after causing a ruckus about others doing just that?
Not only that, the logic here is astonishing. 

23 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

If NPO needs their hand held to fight me that's fine, my offensive wars will remain focused on NPO's developing nations until they correct their behavior.

Holding hands =/= honoring a treaty. NPO could easily smash you to the ground without assistance, the fact you think you alone can handle them, when larger forces than you have tried, is mind-blowing. 
Beyond that, any history to whatever is going on between you, NPO, or whatever is mute when you join an AA that has been at constant war with us for 2 years. You obviously sanction their actions of hitting NPO and IRON developing nations for the past two years. You aren't new here. 

If you think you'll be able to leave anarchy to hit anyone, good luck. This is definitely not one of your smartest moves.

3 minutes ago, SeaBeeGipson said:

So you hit undeveloped nations, after causing a ruckus about others doing just that?
Not only that, the logic here is astonishing. 

I'm doing it in self defense, as demonstrated by OP. Am I supposed to just sit here and let NPO hit me first, or do I choose the option that causes the most lasting damage to my enemies? Guerrilla warfare 101.

Also, I could care less if other AAs want to fight me. Just don't act like I made the situation worse when Deathadder already PZI'd me for OWF posting.

Just now, The Zigur said:

I'm doing it in self defense, as demonstrated by OP. Am I supposed to just sit here and let NPO hit me first, or do I choose the option that causes the most lasting damage to my enemies? Guerrilla warfare 101.

Also, I could care less if other AAs want to fight me. Just don't act like I made the situation worse when Deathadder already PZI'd me for OWF posting.

I ZI/ZM'd you for threatening Polaris. You're the one who joined an AA at permanent war.

Again, thank you.

10 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

"You are an enemy of the Order, a coward, and an idiot. Your only fate will be annihilation or hiding in peace for the rest of your existence."

Actions speak louder than words, and your actions have P-ZI'd yourself.

For the record, I did warn nations in range that Deathadder was placing them at risk by target listing me. They chose to remain in NPO despite the warning, making them valid targets.

To: shedir shephard    From: The Zigur    Date: 6/23/2018 6:56:33 PM

Subject: Comrade DeathAdder

The Kingdom of Umbar wishes no conflict between our peaceful land and the nations of NPO. Unfortunately we are alarmed that Deathadder, a military officer, is abusing his authority to place our nation on a target list.

http://forums.cybernations.net/topic/131576-declaration-of-war/?do=findComment&comment=3548402

Due to his personal public spat, where he lost a logical argument, he is declaring EZI against the Kingdom of Umbar.

As someone who has fought actual rogues dozens of times to protect fellow tech producers, the last thing I desire is to go to war with peaceful NPO nations. However we may have no choice in the matter as our nation will require looting resources in order to survive an EZI sentence.

If you have questions, please message me back! I am a political dissident today, but have done many deeds in this world and seek peace for all nations.

Regards
The Zigur

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

Everytime someone declares you a target you claim you're PZI'd, or, EZI'd.

Your own words come back to bite.