Notice to the New Pacific Order

The Zigur

3 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

One of my cruise missiles would wipe out his entire nation.. I think. *ponders doing math to be sure*

The difference is, my <1000 infra costs about $3,000,000 to replace, the infrastructure losses of my target nations will cost NPO hundreds of millions. For those with a grudge against NPO, this is very much a worthy investment.

Edited by The Zigur

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

The difference is, my <1000 infra costs about $3,000,000 to replace, the infrastructure losses of my target nations will cost NPO hundreds of millions. For those with a grudge against NPO, this is very much a worthy investment.

You do realise that from now on your attacks will do a lot less damage right? Or did you forget about the concept of infra jumps?

5 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Again, the NPOs economic machine is designed to support the Pacifc Army. Since the cost of everything is used towards warfare you cost us nothing. You aren't the first to hit us with low infra and you won't be the last. You aren't significant and you never will be. Unfortunately for you, no one supports you anymore and if anything you have made more supporters of Pacifica. Just enjoy our jackboots for the rest of your time here.

3 hours ago, The Zigur said:

You are welcome to tabulate the infrastructure losses yourself, and present your findings, using the CN infra calculator: https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/tools/infracalc

Why would we use that outdated, unreliable piece of utter &#33;@#&#036;, when, our calcs are better?

No wonder you fail so bad if you're still relying on Lyricalz like all of the other plebeians.

Edited by DeathAdder

2 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Damage caused by "zig nukes"

Elkia F

Infra: $28,920,144.91

DononiaAU

Infra: $12,737,048.68

villa feliz

Infra: $21,228,414.47

Note: Figures accurate +/- 10% assuming optimum trade/improvement setups

So one aid bomb and they are rebuilt out of your range, and back to tech dealing.
Sadly you need to keep hitting the 5k infra nations to start really annoying them, even then, a few man army is but a fly to pacifica.
You'd be better off investing your energy in getting people to aid your cause, rather than putting them off with your Junkaness

16 minutes ago, The Pansy said:

So one aid bomb and they are rebuilt out of your range, and back to tech dealing.
Sadly you need to keep hitting the 5k infra nations to start really annoying them, even then, a few man army is but a fly to pacifica.
You'd be better off investing your energy in getting people to aid your cause, rather than putting them off with your Junkaness

I've tried explaining to him that, unfortunately for him, even when the SPATR group had 30 people warring, they still couldn't really slow down production by much.

Some people just don't want to learn from past stupidity of 5 different AA's crashing into us for perma war, one disbanding entirely, one surrendering out, and 3 slowly dying.

SMH.

Meanwhile, Glorious Pacifica is greater than ever, and have reset the new Alliance Total NS bar this year!

Pacifica always Prevails, onwards to 30m NS while we swat the insects!

Edited by DeathAdder

Best to learn to enjoy the pain, both giving and recieving it like you're having more fun than them.

Don't expect an end & celebrating each scratch done outloud won't faze them; needs to come naturally. I don't have any issues with NPO or reason to care about this war, but you're in a fight of willpower; where state of mind matters more than stats. Have fun!

5 hours ago, The Zigur said:

I care. I desire to see Pacifica's streets run red with the blood of her youth. I wish to show Pacifica, who tries so hard to be the cruel overlord, what barbarism truly is. This desire is not borne from the petty vendettas of those like Deathadder. This is borne from a desire to burn down the world and rebuild it as it should have been. And so I, the conqueror of civilization, defeater of methrage and a thousand rogues, commit myself to this purpose so that Pacifica shall again know the horrors she has forced upon others.

Pretty sure Meth got himself perma banned, yes you got rid of his Seph account but he was still here right back, didn't go anywhere, just like all your re-rolls. 

It's ok though, facts are inconvenient aren't they

4 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Pacifica's jackboots? Odd, the only timely reponse could be mustered by foreign mercenaries.

NPO didn't hire me. I just couldn't miss another opportunity. Every other time you were out of range or slots full. 

We've had  CBs against you for like a year probably more. 

5 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Ra ra flagwaving

20180219_154011.png

We get it, Pacifica produces a gorillion dollars a month in GDP. That's not the point of this exercise. NPO and her cronies have an active policy of trying to pressure dissident nations to quit this world. My demonstration shows that even a nation with relatively few resources can inflict disparate economic losses with proper targeting and funding. These losses can be quantified by anyone using simple tools like the infra calculator.

I think alot of people do give up and quit because NPO represents the image of an invincible behemoth. But Pacifica does have a soft underbelly that can be struck, and when the leadership is unwilling to negotiate and act in a civilized manner then it is our duty to fight back and hit those new nations so that they either leave NPO or pressure the establishment to knock it off.

Edited by The Zigur

2 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

NPO didn't hire me. I just couldn't miss another opportunity. Every other time you were out of range or slots full. 

We've had  CBs against you for like a year probably more. 

That's not how the Casus Belli works. The term has it's origins in just war theory, in which any act of war should be solidly and lawfully established as defensive in nature. An example of this would be the Disorder War, when NpO acted on logs of NSO high command plotting a war against them. "I don't like you" is not a CB.

24 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

20180219_154011.png

We get it, Pacifica produces a gorillion dollars a month in GDP. That's not the point of this exercise. NPO and her cronies have an active policy of trying to pressure dissident nations to quit this world. My demonstration shows that even a nation with relatively few resources can inflict disparate economic losses with proper targeting and funding. These losses can be quantified by anyone using simple tools like the infra calculator.

I think alot of people do give up and quit because NPO represents the image of an invincible behemoth. But Pacifica does have a soft underbelly that can be struck, and when the leadership is unwilling to negotiate and act in a civilized manner then it is our duty to fight back and hit those new nations so that they either leave NPO or pressure the establishment to knock it off.

You are part of SPATR now who don't want to surrender. You signed your own death warrant. It's what happens when you join an organization that isn't willing to negotiate. 

All it shows is that wonder heavy Nations can inflict more damage on a Nation without wonders, if that's your exercise you are about 10 years behind.

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

Don't let the bouncy belly flop you through the window if you push too hard :P

47 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

No one cares.

That is all he has.  This is all just an exercise for him get a little attention from the very people he dreams of being.  He will never get that through talent, intelligence or personality so he is reduced to childish tantrums begging for attention.  

4 hours ago, The Zigur said:

20180219_154011.png

I don't wave flag! I am flag! Check the tats on my wings bro! *brays wings over bob* WASSSUUUUPPP!? Aren't they awesome?  *flaps wings.. flag waving.. the old fashioned way*

Stop condemning my personal entertainment! He's a really nice guy.. that likes to get nuked and torn a new one. Must be a sub.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Guys, we’re leaving out the important thing here. He’s a nuclear nation with an sdi who declared on nonnuclear nations with no sdi. He’s going to claim this as a moral victory for his “cause” no matter what you do or says 

5 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

That is all he has.  This is all just an exercise for him get a little attention from the very people he dreams of being.  He will never get that through talent, intelligence or personality so he is reduced to childish tantrums begging for attention.  

You actually think you have a personality? LMAO

45 minutes ago, Sir Kiloist said:

Guys, we’re leaving out the important thing here. He’s a nuclear nation with an sdi who declared on nonnuclear nations with no sdi. He’s going to claim this as a moral victory for his “cause” no matter what you do or says 

I was having a civilized debate with the gentlemen in GATO when Deathadder decided to barge in and be a tough guy.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, ericdred said:

too bad you're too broke to do that once even.

I mean he's got the support of ummmmmmmmmmm

And there's, well no not that

And backup from.................

And aid from uhhhhhhhhh

I'm sure there's someone somewhere, I mean, it's not like he was voted least popular person on Bob

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

I was having a civilized debate with the gentlemen in GATO when Deathadder decided to barge in and be a tough guy.

giphy.gif

You were actually being told both by them, and the mods, to shut the &#036;%&amp;@ up. Both of which, you ignored.

2 hours ago, The Zigur said:

You actually think you have a personality? LMAO

Everybody has one, some have great ones, some good ones, some poor ones and some are you.   I do not know if it is because of this you always fail or if constant failure created it.  Either way unless you fix it you will remain the failure you are.