Notice to the New Pacific Order

The Zigur

Deathadder and his assorted sycophants are welcome to demonstrate (with proof) his claims that adding me to NPO's target list is justified. I have already posted my case by directly linking Deathadder's own statements in the GATO thread. Nothing you can say will make me feel sorry for my targets after all NPO and her allies have done to turn me into a "rogue" when all i have wanted was to exist peacefully in my former alliance.

Surprise surprise, my words are not just bark and I indeed do bite back, regardless of accusations of "cowardice." You wanted war, I am giving you war, and my war is fueled by righteous indignation and not a little spite. If NPO's "innocent" nations will not step back from my persecution, then they will suffer as well. 

You have worked so hard to change me from admirable to abhorred, and though I may be motivated by the same desire for true Order, I am no longer afraid to unsheathe the sword and take up the mantle of Dark Lord to the new nations you indoctrinate to produce your tech.

c8a574558be16a794eb6c1c61777578f--disney

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Joseph Black said:

This,

I have been trying to get him to understand this for six months now. A tyrant of old. Sadly, without the skill, charisma, personality, or popularity. But a tyrant none the less.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black 

It takes a certain Je ne sais quoi to be a true tyrant.  Otherwise you end up alone and striking out at a world that hates you while trying to wrap yourself in the flag of some great crusade.  This is what he is.  Alone, a failure, a hypocrite and in the end nothing but a wannabe.  It would be sad if he was not so annoying.  All his does is spew nonsense and attack innocent nations not involved in whatever dispute he started at the moment.  Over and over.  

To: Doctor Death    From: The Zigur    Date: 7/5/2018 11:50:01 PM

Subject: Greetings Pacifican

It is unfortunate we must speak in such circumstances, being that I am a former Pacifican myself. As your leadership has unjustly placed my nation on a target list, NPO developing nations will be subject to nuclear attacks until Deathadder removes me from the NPO target and sanction list.

You can learn more about the situation here. Those who would prefer not to burn for the ego of Deathadder are welcome to message me back, and learn more in this thread:

https://forums.cybernations.net/topic/131602-notice-to-the-new-pacific-order/

Regards
Junka

To: The Zigur    From: Doctor Death    Date: 7/6/2018 12:35:44 AM

Subject: RE: Greetings Pacifican

Message: Well, at least I can get some casualties out of it ;)

I thought it was funny...but I do need this fixed. Please help, friend.

Number of Soldiers Lost: 0 Attacking + 0 Defending = 0 Casualties

Throwing words like "tyrant" and "rogue" around as cheap epithets merely devalue the meaning of the words. Whereas once a rogue referred to an actual aggressive combatant, it was applied to me merely for being a political dissident. And when I find myself under attack from the political structure, suddenly I am a tyrant for defending myself.

The troubling thing is this behavior from hegemons ultimately reflects their nihilistic beliefs. They do not believe in morality, in fact they do not believe in anything beyond war for the sake of war. In some ways my wars with NPO are futile, because the more idiotic members will celebrate being nuked, and the more intelligent ones will simply leave this world altogether.

However, being as development potential of NPO's new nations are being set back, this is a worthy goal in itself, if only because it ties up resources and delays production. And any strike against fascism, however small, will impact the efficiency of the overall operation.

And though this world may perhaps be forever lost to primitivism and barbarism, someone has to hold up the memory of what once was.

Edited by The Zigur

3 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Deathadder and his assorted sycophants are welcome to demonstrate (with proof) his claims that adding me to NPO's target list is justified.

I don't have to demonstrate/prove anything when the majority of awake alliances are cheering on your destruction. It is actually your duty to prove that you've been wrongly accused of threatening alliances, of encouraging attacks against Oculus, all because you were being a petulant child, ran your mouth, and got ISX rolled again.

I have already posted my case by directly linking Deathadder's own statements in the GATO thread.

You have actually just whined, !@#$%*ed, and moaned, not only for six individual pages here, but, also, twice at NPO membership. You still can't accept that in either medium, no one gives a $%&@ about you.

Nothing you can say will make me feel sorry for my targets after all NPO and her allies have done to turn me into a "rogue" when all i have wanted was to exist peacefully in my former alliance.

You've always been a rogue. Every one has known it, several have called you out for it. You've finally just embraced it.

No need to thank me for correcting your hypocrisy.

You have worked so hard to change me from admirable to abhorred, and though I may be motivated by the same desire for true Order, I am no longer afraid to unsheathe the sword and take up the mantle of Dark Lord to the new nations you indoctrinate to produce your tech.

I haven't found a single instance in CN history when you were anything but a complete and utter joke who transitioned around in your attempts to grasp something that you weren't even intelligent enough to begin comprehension of.

25 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

However, being as development potential of NPO's new nations are being set back, this is a worthy goal in itself, if only because it ties up resources and delays production. And any strike against fascism, however small, will impact the efficiency of the overall operation.

1 hour ago, Doctor Death said:

To: The Zigur    From: Doctor Death    Date: 7/6/2018 12:35:44 AM

Subject: RE: Greetings Pacifican

Message: Well, at least I can get some casualties out of it ;)

It seems even those developing nations think you're as big of a joke as the rest of us.

Keep flailing around with your meaningless threats, it's only going to make it worse for you in the long term.

Edited by DeathAdder

In the civilized world, the burden of proof is on the accuser. Of course, this is no longer a civilized world, but I do find it amusing how you have changed tack. Originally your justification was simply that it is your authority to add anyone to the target list; now at least you are attempting to justify it, if only with lies.

Argumentum ad populum is not a valid argument, especially when the majority of those posting in your support are allies eager to curry favor from the top dogs. This is not unexpected, there is no shortage of bootlickers in the world, and I am sure your rage at being defied is soothed by the caresses of those who find your influence useful.

As to meaningless threats, nothing you can say can intimidate me at this point, because there is nothing else that you can take. Vague references to "the long run" are pointless when your original intent has been to make me quit this world and leave you to rule unchallenged. If I am a rogue, then I am one of your own creation, backed into a corner without escape with the only option to be to fight or suffocate.

My spirit, though at times inactive, has never been destroyed. Already this war has served purposes beyond this world that you cannot comprehend. And so, as always, my will shall continue forth undiminished, my purpose clear, my conviction absolute.

92afbbef0d11be11635c4151398dd92d.png

Edited by The Zigur

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

Originally your justification was simply that it is your authority to add anyone to the target list; now at least you are attempting to justify it, if only with lies.

Only in your sad little mind due to your inability to follow conversation. I corrected your wrong assumption that an IO adding you to targeting was an abuse of power, which is what you were first whining at membership about.-- it isn't.

Now you're just attempting to win bargaining chips to try to politic your way out of why you were targeted, because, your "IO abusing authority!" claim didn't have any solid ground to stand upon.

As for the rest of your nonsense, it's not even  worth responding to, so, whatever you say!

I/my Alliance are all having a good laugh as you continue your little tantrum. :popcorn:

5 minutes ago, Tevron said:

I'm confused, is your public posting not considered proof enough to roll you?

Again, nobody said NPO cannot attack me. However, the outrage about me fighting back is hilarious.

And as to "being rolled," if you like I can compute the economic damage inflicted on my nation versus NPO. My infrastructure costs perhaps 3 million to rebuild. Their nations, I assure you, will cost much more. And as long as I am financed, I will continue to inflict a disparity in economic destruction until NPO decides they have had enough.

10 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Again, nobody said NPO cannot attack me. However, the outrage about me fighting back is hilarious.

And as to "being rolled," if you like I can compute the economic damage inflicted on my nation versus NPO. My infrastructure costs perhaps 3 million to rebuild. Their nations, I assure you, will cost much more. And as long as I am financed, I will continue to inflict a disparity in economic destruction until NPO decides they have had enough.

No one is outraged. In fact, everyone has said any damage you do will be intangible. 

You're the only one deluded enough to think you'll have any lasting impact on nations you hit. That in itself is a gem.

You seem to be under the impression that NPO is an Economic alliance, as opposed to a Military Alliance, and that, all of our resources don't go to enabling the Army of the Pacific.

You probably should have spent some time reading the nation guides, and, the various essays meant for membership, on what it meant to be a Pacifican, instead of trying (and failing) to grasp Francoism without Vlad/Others there to hold your hand and walk you through it so even you could understand parts of it!

You might actually have a warchest now, had you done at least the first one.

No surprise that, after all of your public blustering on how you were such a shining beacon of Francoism on the forums,  come to find out, even in the hallowed halls of Pacifica, you were still just a silly little child, even there, who never got anything more than a staff job. :laugh:

Edited by DeathAdder

It seems you completely misinderstand me. I realize there is no bargaining with the irrational nihilists who command the current world order. I will continue to post on the OWF and attack for the coming months until you cease and desist.

Worst case scenario, I am bankrupted and have to go dormant as a reroll... hardly worse than being locked permanently in peacemode. Best case scenario, I will recruit and coordinate others to the cause.

I do not expect quarter from your kind. My new friends in the SPATR grouping have told me that you refuse to negotiate peace with them. This is a life and death struggle, it is just unfortunate for you that I am immortal.

9 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

It seems you completely misinderstand me. I realize there is no bargaining with the irrational nihilists who command the current world order. I will continue to post on the OWF and attack for the coming months until you cease and desist.

Oh, no, I completely understand you. You're an attention whore that will try to garner sympathy and demand respect, until the very end. All petulant children are like that.

Worst case scenario, I am bankrupted and have to go dormant as a reroll... hardly worse than being locked permanently in peacemode. Best case scenario, I will recruit and coordinate others to the cause.

That actually falls under "wishful thinking," but sure!

I do not expect quarter from your kind. My new friends in the SPATR grouping have told me that you refuse to negotiate peace with them. This is a life and death struggle, it is just unfortunate for you that I am immortal.

Even IRON has offered them White Peace/No Surrender, who you claim is the only alliance in Oculus you respect, so.

I have as well, and, it doesn't surprise me they refuse to call it quits after losing so much.

It also doesn't surprise me that they lie to everyone around them and pretend they haven't been given multiple chances to get out without being completely destroyed. Saves face, you know.

I don't foresee you lasting long in their company. Especially after you get told "no" and show them your true colors.

Edited by DeathAdder

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

Oh, no, I completely understand you. You're an attention whore that will try to garner sympathy and demand respect, until the very end. All petulant children are like that.

That actually falls under "wishful thinking," but sure!

Even IRON has offered them White Peace/No Surrender, who you claim is the only alliance in Oculus you respect, so.

I have as well, and, it doesn't surprise me they refuse to call it quits after losing so much.

It also doesn't surprise me that they lie to everyone around them and pretend they haven't been given multiple chances to get out without being completely destroyed.

I don't foresee you lasting long in their company. Especially after you get told "no" and show them your true colors.

As a liar yourself you have no credibility in calling others liars.

As to attention, yes I do not mind attention at all. Others like Doitzel and Schattenman also shared a taste for the world stage, though I am one of the few Voxians still around. This is why, as much as you might try to discredit my sincerity, you can count on me continuing to be active here and in nation for the months to come.

And perhaps the thought of warriors flocking once more to me is wishful thinking. However, your fear means nothing, and hope means everything. If the time comes that the majority ceases to fear you, then you will be in deep trouble. My job is simply to show others why you are not to be feared.

14 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

As a liar yourself you have no credibility in calling others liars.

That is easily the most ironic thing you've said in this thread.

15 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

As to attention, yes I do not mind attention at all. Others like Doitzel and Schattenman also shared a taste for the world stage, though I am one of the few Voxians still around. This is why, as much as you might try to discredit my sincerity, you can count on me continuing to be active here and in nation for the months to come.

I don't even have to try. You discredit yourself every time you click "submit reply," thinking you have it all figured out and your response will maybe even be remotely witty.

It fails on both aspects of every post I've ever read by you.

19 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

And perhaps the thought of warriors flocking once more to me is wishful thinking. However, your fear means nothing, and hope means everything. If the time comes that the majority ceases to fear you, then you will be in deep trouble. My job is simply to show others why you are not to be feared.

:laugh:

If anyone actually fears someone over a [OOC]game,[/OOC] allow me to be the first one to laugh harder at them than you have ever been laughed at.

7 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Is there a point to this, other than trying to validate the fact idiots exist?

Your hegemony today is built on fear. You make examples out of people, whether myself, or wobblies, or the friends in SPATR, to keep everyone else in line. History has come full circle, NPO is once again on top and under the thumb of egalomaniacs like yourself, who never experienced the August Revolution or, more importantly, the Karma war. 

There was a time when Pacifica was pensive about her prior mistakes, particularly under the reign of Emperor Cortath, when I served as a member. That time is long past now. I am simply fortunate enough to have an abundance of memory and knowledge, enabling me to explain the wheel of history to those entirely new to the idea that tyranny can be overthrown.

Edited by The Zigur

Your hegemony today is built on fear. You make examples out of people, whether myself, or wobblies, or the friends in SPATR, to keep everyone else in line. History has come full circle, NPO is once again on top and under the thumb of egalomaniacs like yourself, who never experienced the August Revolution or, more importantly, the Karma war. 

There was a time when Pacifica was pensive about her prior mistakes, particularly under the reign of Emperor Cortath, when I served as a member. That time is long past now. I am simply fortunate enough to have an abundance of memory and knowledge, enabling me to explain the wheels of history to those entirely new to the wheel of revolutions.

So, then, no, there wasn't a point to that, just a prelude to more of your whining. Check.

You can dismiss it as much as you like. I will continue to explain the situation today, and how it mirrors 2008 on a much smaller scale, for all who find such things interesting.

That's fine. I'd imagine you talk to yourself on a fairly regular basis.

Edited by DeathAdder

Well, when I am not conversing with fellows in the free speech discord (located in my signature and in the OP), or obsessed stalkers like yourself, I certainly do not mind sharing the occaisional monologue or essay for others to explore if they will.

On 7/6/2018 at 5:35 AM, The Zigur said:

Well, when I am not conversing with fellows in the free speech discord (located in my signature and in the OP), or obsessed stalkers like yourself, I certainly do not mind sharing the occaisional monologue or essay for others to explore if they will.

Nice plug.

Stalking you? !@#$, child. You're hilted so far on my %&*#@& atm that you can practically be the Founder of my fanclub.

On 7/6/2018 at 5:37 AM, DeathAdder said:

Nice plug.

Stalking you? !@#$, child. You're hilted so far on my %&*#@& atm that you can practically be the Founder of my fanclub.

Judging by your Napoleon complex I doubt your %&*#@& is possible to be "hilted on" in the first place.

On 7/6/2018 at 5:41 AM, The Zigur said:

Judging by your Napoleon complex I doubt your %&*#@& is possible to be "hilted on" in the first place.

Aw, a personal attack. Guess I touched a nerve. :wub: How adorable.

I'm not the one who sits on discord and proclaims Military genius because I play WoT.

It was love that attracted me to this thread, I can't explain it... it's like I'm drawn to it. It's just magnetic!😍

You two should consummate your relationship, seriously!😘

Let me help:- www.hotelroomsforwildpassionatesex.com should be useful.👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨