Notice to the New Pacific Order

The Zigur

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

I like war. If you really want war like you say, then tell your leadership to stop sanctioning me, and send me some aid, and I will keep fighting until NPO is sick of it.

If that was true you would have attacked the nation that spied on you.

Oh wait.. that's me. 🙄

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, The Zigur said:

Why would I do that when I can inflict more damage on NPO by nuking your developing nations?

I can easily counter act that with full slots of cash until all damage is reversed and then some, and I can sustain that until the server goes down.

Your efforts right now are 100% ineffective, @DeathAdder is right, this will only accelerate their growths.

On 7/5/2018 at 10:02 PM, The Zigur said:

At least I dont literally get three alliance members nuked adding someone to a target list over an OWF spat. 

VR7RrethjPyPb16dIP_m02noQi_Q3SrH2ToXirSn

Well, technically you're the one that'd be nuking them (assuming you have nukes, I can't be bothered to login to CN to check your nation), so there's that little snag...

On 7/6/2018 at 12:52 AM, The Zigur said:

What is sad is how many low-IQ people like Deathadder and Alexio15 seem to have alot of influence today. I attribute it to all of the pointless wars that have resulted in declining population, and ultimately, a permanent brain drain from CN.

Gone are the days when I would debate the likes of Vladimir, I suppose. Regardless of sanctions or PZI though, I still plan to remain as a reminder that not everyone has yielded to their petty wills.

You keep mentioning IQ, so do tell, what's yours and by which test?

On 7/6/2018 at 3:06 AM, The Zigur said:

Seems rather straightforward to me. Deathadder put me on a target list for disagreeing with him on the OWF. Therefore his noobs are valid targets until he decides to respect my right to free speech. 

We reject your claim to the right to free speech based on the need to protect you from yourself.

On 7/6/2018 at 3:19 AM, The Zigur said:

I sent nations in NPO in range a warning letter that Deathadder was placing them at risk by putting me on a target list. I sent a copy of this letter to NPO's Emperor as well so that he could correct the issue. The issue was not corrected, and indeed spy operations were launched against my nation.

Can you think of anyone else benevolent enough to send warning letters to enemy nations? They had ample opportunity to move to peacemode, leave NPO, or else correct the situation internally. 

Spamming our members is considered a valid CB for war. Thank you for playing the NPO CB roulette, please report to the nearest IO for summary execution.

On 7/6/2018 at 6:18 AM, The Zigur said:

Deathadder and his assorted sycophants are welcome to demonstrate (with proof) his claims that adding me to NPO's target list is justified. I have already posted my case by directly linking Deathadder's own statements in the GATO thread. Nothing you can say will make me feel sorry for my targets after all NPO and her allies have done to turn me into a "rogue" when all i have wanted was to exist peacefully in my former alliance.

Surprise surprise, my words are not just bark and I indeed do bite back, regardless of accusations of "cowardice." You wanted war, I am giving you war, and my war is fueled by righteous indignation and not a little spite. If NPO's "innocent" nations will not step back from my persecution, then they will suffer as well. 

You have worked so hard to change me from admirable to abhorred, and though I may be motivated by the same desire for true Order, I am no longer afraid to unsheathe the sword and take up the mantle of Dark Lord to the new nations you indoctrinate to produce your tech.

Lets to be frank about this: this ain't even a war, not even a scuffle.

21 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Your hegemony today is built on fear. You make examples out of people, whether myself, or wobblies, or the friends in SPATR, to keep everyone else in line. History has come full circle, NPO is once again on top and under the thumb of egalomaniacs like yourself, who never experienced the August Revolution or, more importantly, the Karma war. 

There was a time when Pacifica was pensive about her prior mistakes, particularly under the reign of Emperor Cortath, when I served as a member. That time is long past now. I am simply fortunate enough to have an abundance of memory and knowledge, enabling me to explain the wheel of history to those entirely new to the idea that tyranny can be overthrown.

It is a good idea to fear the poodle!

13 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Surprise! A sign of intelligent life in NPO's lower-tier. (Identity redacted to prevent attacks against the individual from NPO leadership).

20180706_071858.png

Unfortunately, the majority of the responses so far have indicated braindead loyalty to the leadership of NPO. This is not so surprising, considering intelligent new nations generally do not want to be dragged into wars they didn't start, and therefore would not join NPO in the first place.

Also be careful Jerdge, contradicting an NPO officer will get you attacked by the... oh wait, that happens anyway.

Ever considered that you've been talking to the "NPO leadership" on here?

45 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I don't actually think all Pacificans are evil though. The problem is, a minority in power perpetuate perma-war against enemies like SPATR to force new nations into a state of perpetual tech servitude (they can't grow to be tech buyers if they keep getting nuked, thereby solving the elite's supply/demand problem). If this warmongering elite were removed from power, peace would actually be possible.

Lies.

1. All Pacificans are evil.

2. Perma War is good.

3. Peace for you will never be possible.

14 minutes ago, Antiega said:

I can easily counter act that with full slots of cash until all damage is reversed and then some, and I can sustain that until the server goes down.

Your efforts right now are 100% ineffective, @DeathAdder is right, this will only accelerate their growths.

NPO infrastructure losses via Kingdom of Umbar AS OF 07JUL18:

Elkia F

Infra: $28,920,144.91

DononiaAU

Infra: $12,737,048.68

villa feliz

Infra: $21,228,414.47

Note: Figures accurate +/- 10% assuming optimum trade/improvement setups

Edited by The Zigur

Well, this thread is important because people can decide for themselves who is right without hegemonic interference. I look forward to continuing the debate for the coming months, as we publicly tabulate NPO's losses due to myself as well as other resistance fighters.

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Number of people who care:

Number of lies:

You are welcome to tabulate the infrastructure losses yourself, and present your findings, using the CN infra calculator: https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/tools/infracalc

Until then, these findings should be considered official:

Elkia F

DononiaAU

villa feliz

Edited by The Zigur

3 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

You are welcome to tabulate the infrastructure losses yourself, and present your findings, using the CN infra calculator: https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/tools/infracalc

Until then, these findings should be considered official:

Elkia F

DononiaAU

villa feliz

Number of people who care: 

Number of lies:

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

Well, for those actually following this thread, let it be noticed that NPO is so desperate that they need to resort to spam to cover up the math. It is unfortunate that I am matched against such inferior adversaries.

You suck at math, anyone with a 2nd grade education can confirm.

31 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I like war. If you really want war like you say, then tell your leadership to stop sanctioning me, and send me some aid, and I will keep fighting until NPO is sick of it.

Some things never change eh? Got the begging bowl out again I see.

I see your new alliance has sent you a welfare check, congratulations! You can now fight for another week!😂