Notice to the New Pacific Order

The Zigur

2 hours ago, Emperor Khan said:

Your team mate was the one talking about keeping him "under constant siege" right? So, as you're the NPO Imperial Officer Military Affairs, can you not see how the stagger being screwed up might affect your chances of keeping him under constant siege?

As I said, he's going to look pretty stupid if Junka escapes into PM. Now you might be joining him!!! Quelle surprise! Junka must seriously fear the mighty NPO war machine with an idiot like you leading the charge eh? LMFAO!!!!!

No. Worse case scenario, he gets to run off to PM and gets properly staggered next time.

Are you stupid enough to think that I didn't plan on everyone else jumping in on him when he finally did come out, and, occasionally breaking staggers? This is Junka we're talking about. In the meantime, he gets ZI'd and TIE got to make good on their desire to hit him. I'm fine with that. He said it himself that he doesn't know how to play, and, I suspect losing 1k infra is always devastating to him, at any level, based on his history of virtually non-existent Warchests.

You should stick with talking to Micros if you want someone to think you're at all intelligent, as it is, you can't even troll me properly.

Edited by DeathAdder

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Only after I was publicly target-listed by Deathadder, and spied by Antiega. By definition I am fighting a defensive war.

Not really, we honestly don't care enough about you to actively invest effort into engaging you until you annoy us, which you have... We normally don't bother with wall stains.

29 minutes ago, bart416 said:

Not really, we honestly don't care enough about you to actively invest effort into engaging you until you annoy us, which you have... We normally don't bother with wall stains.

Deathadder said I was PZI'd and I simply took his words at face value. It's rather silly to claim NPO wasn't serious after the fact. 

Edited by The Zigur

Just now, The Zigur said:

Deathadder said I was PZI'd and I simply took his words at face value. It's rather silly to claim NPO wasn't serious after the fact. 

Again you fail to comprehend fine nuances. I didn't say he was joking, I said we can't really be bothered to nag you to leave hippy mode, we don't quite care enough about you to do so. 

7 minutes ago, bart416 said:

Again you fail to comprehend fine nuances. I didn't say he was joking, I said we can't really be bothered to nag you to leave hippy mode, we don't quite care enough about you to do so. 

Right, so you want me to slowly run out of money in PM and eventually quit this world, I decided to hit the bully in the nose. 

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

Right, so you want me to slowly run out of money in PM and eventually quit this world, I decided to hit the bully in the nose. 

You'll still run out of money. Where you do it is your own choice, we're fine with either mode, and, have demonstrated how ineffectual your targeting of developing nations will be.

Keep prematurely patting yourself on the back thinking you've accomplished something, those of us who know better will keep laughing at you.

10 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Nah, preferably you'd stop nagging us and we'd forget about you once more. 

43 minutes ago, bart416 said:

Nah, preferably you'd stop nagging us and we'd forget about you once more. 

Well, my dear, if NPO stops targeting/sanctioning me I would be more than happy to join a productive alliance and stop "nagging" you all. Deathadder, however, seems hell-bent on madness and permawar. Either way I have made the correct decisions according to tactics and morality.

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

You missed and instead started smashing your face into the bottom of his shoe.  You come out of piece mode attack small nations they can repair overnight and get your face smashed in.  Then you spew nonsense about how you are some great crusade and then end up admitting you are just having a tantrum .  One second this is a brilliant tactical maneuver on your part the next you are a martyr for the cause.  You spew so much nonsense that your narrative is all over the place.   It is like you like failing.  

40 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Martyrdom and tactics are not mutually exclusive to one another. 

You are more akin to Ephialtes; a sad, defenseless little man that can't even lift a shield. You've even went and begged to your betters to try to save you.

Fitting.

Edited by DeathAdder

2 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

You are more akin to Ephialtes; a sad, defenseless little man that can't even lift a shield. You've even went and begged to your betters to try to save you.

Fitting.

20180205_125332.jpg

Come now, let's not insult my looks, that is totally out of bounds.

7 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

No. Worse case scenario, he gets to run off to PM and gets properly staggered next time.

Are you stupid enough to think that I didn't plan on everyone else jumping in on him when he finally did come out, and, occasionally breaking staggers? This is Junka we're talking about. In the meantime, he gets ZI'd and TIE got to make good on their desire to hit him. I'm fine with that. He said it himself that he doesn't know how to play, and, I suspect losing 1k infra is always devastating to him, at any level, based on his history of virtually non-existent Warchests.

You should stick with talking to Micros if you want someone to think you're at all intelligent, as it is, you can't even troll me properly.

How did you get the job of leading NPO's military? What the $%&@ were they thinking when they scraped you off the bottom of the barrel? Congratulations, you've now broadcast your message far and wide that the NPO military is under the command of a complete idiot. I bet you've got Junka running scared now Deathidiot! Wait! Junka just tripped over from laughing so much! You've got him now Deathidiot! Finish him Deathidiot whilst Junka laughs uncontrollably on the ground! Deliver the final death blow! What's that? You missed?!!! You couldn't make it up!!!😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Emperor Khan said:

How did you get the job of leading NPO's military? What the $%&@ were they thinking when they scraped you off the bottom of the barrel? Congratulations, you've now broadcast your message far and wide that the NPO military is under the command of a complete idiot. I bet you've got Junka running scared now Deathidiot! Wait! Junka just tripped over from laughing so much! You've got him now Deathidiot! Finish him Deathidiot whilst Junka laughs uncontrollably on the ground! Deliver the final death blow! What's that? You missed?!!! You couldn't make it up!!!😂😂😂

For me to be such an idiot, I wrecked your AA pretty !@#$@#$ hard in disorder. As I recall, TIO disbanded not long after that. Glad that I was able to touch a nerve and turn you into a ranting moron, though. :popcorn:

Next, please.

Edited by DeathAdder

tyweenie as someone who has run off on npo for a prank or two in his day you're doing it entirely wrong

you probably dont even have anyone on the inside feeding you logs of them being mad (if they even talk about you more than "jesus he's posting still")

7 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Well, my dear, if NPO stops targeting/sanctioning me I would be more than happy to join a productive alliance and stop "nagging" you all. Deathadder, however, seems hell-bent on madness and permawar. Either way I have made the correct decisions according to tactics and morality.

Yes, which are actions based on your initial transgressions. And quite a valid response from our end all things considered, it's a small miracle it took this long for you to end up on one of our target lists given what you've said about us in the past. And everything you've done since isn't helping your case along. Whenever I see you post something I have to clear my desk so I don't get a ballpoint pen imprint on my head when I have to facedesk because of the cyclic arguments and 180° spins I see you make.

44 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

For me to be such an idiot, I wrecked your AA pretty !@#$@#$ hard in disorder. As I recall, TIO disbanded not long after that. Glad that I was able to touch a nerve and turn you into a ranting moron, though. :popcorn:

Next, please.

Sorry DeathAdder, but I have to disagree with you on this one, honestly: "turn you"? You deserve some credit, but it must have been pretty bad beforehand to achieve this end result.

3 minutes ago, bart416 said:

Sorry DeathAdder, but I have to disagree with you on this one, honestly: "turn you"? You deserve some credit, but it must have been pretty bad beforehand to achieve this end result.

You have a point on that.

20180708_214355.jpg

So is Deathadder's goal here to double down on stupidity and get more of his members attacked? If others come into conflict with Pacifica, their reasons for warring are not necessarily the same as that of the Kingdom of Umbar; but being that extermination is being attempted against my nation, I am not one too proud to turn away assistance.

Edited by The Zigur

3 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Next, please.

What are you talking about? I have no idea what you're referring to. I've never even come across you before! The first time I heard your name was when you decided to jump on the bandwagon in a thread that had nothing to do with the NPO, you made a fool of yourself then as well. Well done on making the mighty NPO look like a complete joke again!!! Everyone must be so scared of you, I mean look at Junka... he can't stop laughing...😆😂

Well done fool!🤬

Edited by Emperor Khan

4 hours ago, Emperor Khan said:

What are you talking about? I have no idea what you're referring to. I've never even come across you before! The first time I heard your name was when you decided to jump on the bandwagon in a thread that had nothing to do with the NPO, you made a fool of yourself then as well. Well done on making the mighty NPO look like a complete joke again!!! Everyone must be so scared of you, I mean look at Junka... he can't stop laughing...😆😂

Well done fool!🤬

I get your salty but, when you look at the state of Junka and who he is NPOs tactic is very logical.  Junka can not survive in peace mode economically,  The real reason he is even attacking is because he will end bill locked any if he did not.  Second, Junka Is hated  and hunted across Planet Bob.  So people are always coming for him when he comes out of peace mode, People who are ready, willing and waiting.  Why would not let them go in?  If they blow the stagger so what?  Junka can not sit PM long without locking up;.  Junka would prefer it be all NPO nations so he could feel like he did more damage to them.  This way he is denied that.  This all seems like common sense.  I am not sure what you think is so stupid.  

Junka,

Regarding your strategy of causing more expensive damage than you take. Technically you are right, you will  be ahead on the cost to them.

The problem is scale. If it was you versus a 10 man alliance you could bankrupt them. If it was 100 of you versus NPO maybe it would impact them.

The only way this works is if you have enough to bankrupt them, or slow their growth enough for a competitor to overtake them.

The problem is, you cannot slow them enough for either scenario and their closest competitors are all allied to them either directly or indirectly. 

Sure one could say if you slow them enough it might cause IRON (yeah right) or Polar, or someone to get froggy and leap but that would be necessary in ANY take down of Pacifica and your war is not going to do enough to cause them to make that decision. They will decide to do that with or without your tactics and in fact its more likely that the unified opposition to you just bonds Oculus tighter.

Once again you might have the right message but you are 100% the wrong messenger.

4 minutes ago, bart416 said:

That's been tried, and it failed spectacularly I might add.

I'm sure, with the game going as it is, you'd need 500 maybe and all funded with massive warchests... 

Which was my point, he can win the money game, but the loss to NPO and allies is insignificant, while his losses and burning of money even if less than NPO is a bigger proportion of his resources...