Notice to the New Pacific Order

The Zigur

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

You were actually being told both by them, and the mods, to shut the $%&@ up. Both of which, you ignored.

Moderation would like to take this opportunity to remain all of you that references to a certain part of the male anatomy and in particular certain uses of said part are inappropriate for this forum.

Moderation would also like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that this is, and always has been, a PG rated venue.  If you cannot manage to insult each other without having your post auto censored or censored by the Mods, perhaps you should rephrase your words.

Now DeathAdder, you can go back to explaining to The Zigur why he ignored good advice (or whatever it was that he did) and leave the Mods' name out of it.

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Sorry, I've been commanding major tank battles in another dimension. Do not believe however that I do not take the importance of my task here in this realm seriously. Every opportunity to strike back against tyranny must be cherished.

You'll still lose and go back to being irrelevant until you piss someone else off.

Same result, different year.

It was an awesome evening in my bunker, wired into a device that transmutes my spirit across time and space. I commanded many victories, sipping wine and chuckling while my men bantered in juvenile fashion across the comms. 

Edited by The Zigur

17 hours ago, The Zigur said:

That's not how the Casus Belli works. The term has it's origins in just war theory, in which any act of war should be solidly and lawfully established as defensive in nature. An example of this would be the Disorder War, when NpO acted on logs of NSO high command plotting a war against them. "I don't like you" is not a CB.

Many of the offenses we would charge you with were committed during you tenure as leader of ISX. So I would have unwilling or unable to exact justice at the time due to politics or power reasons. 

But I'm of the opinion that any reasonable person would see a war against one who tried to preserve LPCN in order to expand his own influence as just; no matter how late an actual war declaration may be. 

Face it ZIgur, you are the tyrant you seek to destroy and always have been.  What you accuse the hegemony of doing you've already tried to implement on alliances smaller than yours. It blew up in your face, so now you rummage around under Pacificas skirts and shout "conspiracy!" When really it's just everyone being tired of your act at this point. 

Pacifica-centricness is very much alive and well thanks in part to you OWF posting. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

2 hours ago, Antiega said:

I wonder if we can get a prize system going for keeping the so called kingdom of umbar under constant siege.

I'd start with the basics. Maybe a prize for getting the stagger right first? You could move on from there.

Junkastagger.png

You're going to be the laughing stock of CN if he escapes into PM.😉

2 hours ago, Emperor Khan said:

I'd start with the basics. Maybe a prize for getting the stagger right first? You could move on from there.

Junkastagger.png

You're going to be the laughing stock of CN if he escapes into PM.😉

You should probably learn to read and figure out which Nations are offensive, and which nation are Defensive, before you make a public idiot of yourself.

Oh, too late.

5 hours ago, Antiega said:

I wonder if we can get a prize system going for keeping the so called kingdom of umbar under constant siege.

20180708_081303.jpg

I've already been under siege for quite some time now by NPO and others, since your leadership's intent is that I slowly starve in peacemode anyway. I simply decided to launch a sortie and take the fight to my enemies on my terms.

2 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

To be fair, that's not even close to NPO's fault

Never said it was. What I did say was...

23 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

You should probably learn to read and figure out which Nations are offensive, and which nation are Defensive, before you make a public idiot of yourself.

Oh, too late.

Your team mate was the one talking about keeping him "under constant siege" right? So, as you're the NPO Imperial Officer Military Affairs, can you not see how the stagger being screwed up might affect your chances of keeping him under constant siege?

As I said, he's going to look pretty stupid if Junka escapes into PM. Now you might be joining him!!! Quelle surprise! Junka must seriously fear the mighty NPO war machine with an idiot like you leading the charge eh? LMFAO!!!!!

Edited by Emperor Khan

4 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I've already been under siege for quite some time now by NPO and others, since your leadership's intent is that I slowly starve in peacemode anyway. I simply decided to launch a sortie and take the fight to my enemies on my terms.

From what I can see you have nothing to worry about. You can continue spreading your evil pineappleism unabated with these idiots running the show.

1 minute ago, Emperor Khan said:

From what I can see you have nothing to worry about. You can continue spreading your evil pineappleism unabated with these idiots running the show.

Pacifica's IO's may not be the caliber they once were, but in this situation my stagger was blown because I baited attacks from non-Pacificans, a deliberate strategy on my part. The only reason I'm even attacking of course is because this way I can at least have logistical support from SPATR, versus slowly running out of money in peacemode.

If any of them read the art of war, they would know to leave an opening for a cornered opponent, but Deathadder is hell-bent on trying to drive me from this world so I am simply returning the favor for his noobs.

12 hours ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Come now gents, can we not flatten or devour each other in civil manner? I'll even use a spork!

As requested:

VojP3DC.png 

(OOC: https://www.etsy.com/listing/97414187/beehive-dragon-spork-and-spoon-set-baby if you want them :P )

Deliberate strategy 🤣  You know, we could actually keep you in anarchy permanently and not let you fight a single NPO nation, ever...

36 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Losing over a thousand infra from 3999 is more than cosmetic, I know because it's happened to me more than once.

You know some large nations generate that much cash a day. So basically you've set us back 3 days of individual nation collections if we consider the alliance as a whole, worst case scenario 6, maybe... So congratulations are in order! Means someone will be able to buy +/-5 tanks less whenever a war eventually does come around. :P

As a tactician I find utilizing minimal resources to inflict maximum damage a puzzle, much like the wars in other realms. Unlike actual rogues though (and the corrupt officials that in many ways emulate them), I don't actually find much enjoyment in ruining someone's week.

However, this option is still much better than simply starving in peacemode or quitting this world as have many of NPOs other chosen targets. So as i noted earlier, the gorillian resources NPO has is kind of irrelevant to the fact that I am doing my best to defend myself against aggression.

3 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

However, this option is still much better than simply starving in peacemode or quitting this world as have many of NPOs other chosen targets. So as i noted earlier, the gorillian resources NPO has is kind of irrelevant to the fact that I am doing my best to defend myself against aggression.

May I point out, you're the one who attacked us...