Notice to the New Pacific Order

The Zigur

10 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

And if as a new natiin you left ME out of it, I MIGHT care. Bring me into it though and rest assured that I do not.

Unfortunately even if all three of my targets would have supported me otherwise, do you think that would get NPO's leadership to stop persecuting me? Of course not. I have to focus on being able to pay my bills and ensuring there is a price to be paid for targeting me.

Edited by The Zigur

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Unfortunately even if all three of my targets would have supported me otherwise, do you think that would get NPO's leadership to stop persecuting me? Of course not. I have to focus on being able to pay my bills and ensuring there is a price to be paid for targeting me.

There is no price to pay when the ultimate gain is enjoyment from watching you get slapped for the rest of bobs existence, all due to your own stupid choices.

The thing is I don't deserve it, so those who try to exterminate me from existance will find the favor returned for their own new nations. That is simply a statement of fact, since I am not allowed to participate normally in this world (i.e. tech dealing).

12 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

The thing is I don't deserve it, so those who try to exterminate me from existance will find the favor returned for their own new nations. That is simply a statement of fact, since I am not allowed to participate normally in this world (i.e. tech dealing).

Nobody in SPATR or MONGOLS are complaining; also nobody getting curb stomped into oblivion think they deserve it & many have fought much longer without complaint. Also you were the one who challenged DeathAdder to follow through on his talk of PZI; as you hit a bunch of small NPO nations & bragged about your genius strategy.

I think you have it backwards. Deathadder challenged me by adding me to the target list in the first place, this challenged was doubled-down on when Antiega spied me. So don't blame me for the three noobs getting attacked; I'm not going to leave peacemode and just passively let my enemies hit me.

Lol, I already get tons of attention elsewhere due to traits like attractiveness and personality. But in this realm is is necessary to not simply be a silent victim, and instead speak out, as I have always done, against tyrannical aggression and those who seek to drive others into extinction. I have done this since 2008, so it's nothing new from me.

I've almost gone totally inactive several times in the last few years, then people start trouble. If people don't want my attention here then dont target me or place me in a state of effective permawar via sanctions and blacklisting. It's super simple. 

main-qimg-3286c00e67809a8e749d7bd1c0e294

JULY 4TH OFFENSIVE PACIFICAN INFRASTRUCTURE LOSSES

villa feliz 1,232.47 infrastructure lost ( $44,067,047.01 )

DononiaAU: 919.94 infrastructure lost ( $36,860,108.79  )

Elkia F: 1,091.54 infrastructure lost ( $42,081,456.84  )

[Calculated using CN infra calculator assuming optimum trades and improvements]

Edited by The Zigur

41 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

main-qimg-3286c00e67809a8e749d7bd1c0e294

JULY 4TH OFFENSIVE PACIFICAN INFRASTRUCTURE LOSSES

villa feliz 1,232.47 infrastructure lost ( $44,067,047.01 )

DononiaAU: 919.94 infrastructure lost ( $36,860,108.79  )

Elkia F: 1,091.54 infrastructure lost ( $42,081,456.84  )

[Calculated using CN infra calculator assuming optimum trades and improvements]

You may as well just do a yearly version of these stats and fill it with meanie Pacifican propaganda. Gives us something to look forward to.

17 hours ago, jerdge said:

You're talking of which neutrals, exactly?

After having checked directly with Bart I now know that he wasn't referencing any (even relatively) recent event.

On that one I'll go with "treaty bound".

14 hours ago, The Zigur said:

SMH at "neutrals had it coming." Can we just be honest and admit people just enjoy bullying neutrals because they aren't connected? (And everyone wonders why I hate society). :rolleyes:

As to dissent, bart, you have a really primitive understanding about how that works. You don't have to be part of the in-crowd to have a valid opinion. In fact, you are more likely to speak it if you are not part of the in-crowd. You are really messed up if you think it's ok to assault someone because they don't conform to your own worldview.

For my part, I don't enjoy hitting NPO's noobs at all. Before the hegemony decided to make me a target, I was usually the one defending new nations. It's sad but I probably care about the people I'm hitting more than some of NPO's leadership does, but such is life.

Yes, "death to the hippies" is a good approach to life, and NPO Military Command stands firmly with that. We also condone the use of nuclear weapons to wage war on wool socks, they generate way too much static charge.

12 hours ago, The Zigur said:

The difference here is that I have been sanctioned on most/all color spheres, target listed, and spied long before attacking NPO's noobs or anyone else. I'm not just going to stay in peacemode and eventually starve. I was besieged and forced into a corner, and I did the logical thing (a sortie) to obtain loot and war aid.

You were forced into a corner by your own actions.

12 hours ago, The Zigur said:

I heard that bills are very low at zero infrastructure, so technically we are helping you!

6 hours ago, The Zigur said:

The thing is I don't deserve it

We'llhave to agree to disagree.

5 hours ago, The Zigur said:

I think you have it backwards. Deathadder challenged me by adding me to the target list in the first place, this challenged was doubled-down on when Antiega spied me. So don't blame me for the three noobs getting attacked; I'm not going to leave peacemode and just passively let my enemies hit me.

Alternatively you could have shut up originally, and none of this would have happened. 😆

On 7/9/2018 at 4:08 PM, Lucius Optimus said:

I'm sure NPO would let you off if you talked to them. I told you this on the phone yesterday. It's your own ego preventing you from getting ahead. 

You spoke to Junka on the phone....

Why?

On 7/9/2018 at 6:27 PM, The Zigur said:

I'm usually really nice to everyone, I was never a dick to anyone when I was Emperor, but then people start acting like violent idiots and then they are shocked when I lash out.

tumblr_ouhf91b4ZO1tfxtxoo1_1280.png

Except you aren't. You speak down to people, you sing your own praises constantly. You make offensive statements. You are actually one of the rudest people i've met in CN. Quit playing the victim card.

17 hours ago, The Zigur said:

For my part, I don't enjoy hitting NPO's noobs at all. Before the hegemony decided to make me a target, I was usually the one defending new nations. 

You are the one in every conflict i've seen you in in the last year plus who threatens to destroy new players first. This is not limited to your NPO conflict. You always threaten new players.

"Waaaah I'm going to destroy your lower tier, don't mess with me, waaaaaah"

3 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

You are the one in every conflict i've seen you in in the last year plus who threatens to destroy new players first. This is not limited to your NPO conflict. You always threaten new players.

"Waaaah I'm going to destroy your lower tier, don't mess with me, waaaaaah"

But don't you see, it's Pacifica who attacked a bunch of new players, especially that new player Tywin!

7 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

Except you aren't. You speak down to people, you sing your own praises constantly. You make offensive statements. You are actually one of the rudest people i've met in CN. Quit playing the victim card.

Yes I don't bother being nice to you.

4 hours ago, Tevron said:

But don't you see, it's Pacifica who attacked a bunch of new players, especially that new player Tywin!

Oh yes they do, I distinctly remember them hitting everyone, noobs or not, when they hit Supernova X in the Doom War. As did they when they hit IAA in 2008.

The difference is, I only do it as a means of defense whenever someone attacks me or whatever alliance I am in. 

Oh, and I do it with a bit of flair.

31 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Yes I don't bother being nice to you.

:rolleyes: 

Except we have had many occasions we have tried to bury the hatchet and each and every time you have said something obnoxious that makes me give up.

This is repeated ad nauseum with all the people you interact with.

Your claim:

I'm a nice guy

Person a:

You weren't nice to me

Junka:

Well no not to you, you are low IQ

Person B:

me neither

Junka:

You are a barbarian degenerate why would I be nice to you

Person C

You were not nice to me

Junka:

I'm not trying to be mr. popular here, CN bores me, i'm World of Tanks God!!!

Over and over and over.

You can't claim to be a nice person and then make excuses as to why you are a jerk to everyone. Nice people are nice to people regardless of how they are treated. You don't pick and choose.

Edited by MaineGOP