Notice to the New Pacific Order

The Zigur

NPO and their cronies simply refuse to allow me to exist normally in this world. They have a hard-on for making people quit, whether it's SPATR or myself, so apparently its surprising that people from different backgrounds band together to try to survive against an evil hegemony.

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

NPO and their cronies simply refuse to allow me to exist normally in this world. They have a hard-on for making people quit, whether it's SPATR or myself, so apparently its surprising that people from different backgrounds band together to try to survive against an evil hegemony.

My only comment on this whole matter towards you:

24 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Try again. SPATR has been approached multiple times with offers to end the war. No reps, no admission of defeat, just "Ok, we go our own ways". They've declined. It's not us keeping that fight going.

16 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

I'm sure NPO would let you off if you talked to them. I told you this on the phone yesterday. It's your own ego preventing you from getting ahead. 

So knowing who we're talking about, never... 

5 hours ago, The Zigur said:

If you ever tried existing normally on Planet Bob instead of being Planet Bob pariah you would not be in this mess.  How many times have you been shown mercy and then screwed it up?  You know the only way anybody is going pay any attention to you is when you are doing something stupid.  You could not take existing normally on Planet Bob.  

29 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

If you ever tried existing normally on Planet Bob instead of being Planet Bob pariah you would not be in this mess.  How many times have you been shown mercy and then screwed it up?  You know the only way anybody is going pay any attention to you is when you are doing something stupid.  You could not take existing normally on Planet Bob.  

I'm usually really nice to everyone, I was never a dick to anyone when I was Emperor, but then people start acting like violent idiots and then they are shocked when I lash out.

tumblr_ouhf91b4ZO1tfxtxoo1_1280.png

Edited by The Zigur

22 minutes ago, andyt2k said:

I find the best way to be left alone by people, is to make a thread crying about how mean they are

This is going to sound totally outlandish, but imagine a world where people are free to express themselves without being targeted by violence. I know, crazy.

Edited by The Zigur

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

This is going to sound totally outlandish, but imagine a world where people are free to express themselves without being targeted by violence. I know, crazy.

I do not want to imagine a world where I can not lay a beating down on somebody who insults somebody I care about.  So now you know that is a fantasy, how about you try acting like a normal person in the world that exists.  

2 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

I do not want to imagine a world where I can not lay a beating down on somebody who insults somebody I care about.  So now you know that is a fantasy, how about you try acting like a normal person in the world that exists.  

The problem is when one such thing is used to cover the motivation of something entirely else. Especially considering I apologized a long time ago.

The problem is when one such thing is used to cover the motivation of something entirely else. Especially considering I apologized a long time ago.

Yes yes it always somebody else's fault.   Have you ever noticed the only common variable  in your long history of failure is you?  So long as you continue doing the same things over and over you will remain a pariah. 

7 hours ago, The Zigur said:

I'm usually really nice to everyone, I was never a dick to anyone when I was Emperor, but then people start acting like violent idiots and then they are shocked when I lash out.

tumblr_ouhf91b4ZO1tfxtxoo1_1280.png

You weren't nice, also if you can only keep your composure when everything goes well, then you're useless as a leadership figure. There's a reason we say "grace under pressure" and not "deranged lunatic under pressure".

5 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Then be prepared to deal with other people their free expressions, which clearly ain't the case.

2 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Our motivations are pretty clear, we want you to shut up or stop nagging us. However, you never apologised,  nor have you apologized for recent actions.

14 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Could I be ruling the hegemony now if I had put my intelligence toward it? Absolutely. Would that be as entertaining as confronting the powerful and arrogant? Doubtful.

Arrogance, funny you should say that. Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the most arrogant of them all.

Anyway, you're never getting peace, half of CN wants a shot at you. Surprisingly, a lot of those alliaces aren't allied to us, seems the only thing we agree upon is blowing you up. So you got to start asking yourself how this happened.

How it happened is simple, when I see people do idiotic things like pass bad senate proposals, or attack neutral alliances, I say something about it. It's the only way to stop our world from spiraling further into a new dark age. If no one speaks up, then no one corrects the stupidity of bad government officials. It's why in civilized realms it is recognized that a free press is necessary, but it's hard to have that here when everyone is so hell-bent on attacking dissenters.

Edited by The Zigur

21 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

How it happened is simple, when I see people do idiotic things like pass bad senate proposals, or attack neutral alliances, I say something about it. It's the only way to stop our world from spiraling further into a new dark age. If no one speaks up, then no one corrects the stupidity of bad government officials. It's why in civilized realms it is recognized that a free press is necessary, but it's hard to have that here when everyone is so hell-bent on attacking dissenters.

We pass the senate proposals that are optimal for the majority of our team. We do the math everytime, and I'm fairly certain we're more qualified than you to do such calculations.

Neutrals had it coming. (e.g. Willingly harbouring a wartime deserter after multiple warnings, directly aiding enemies, etc.) You can't proclaim neutrality, screw up intentionally on a continuous basis, and then hide behind your declaration of neutrality. Ain't how it works in real life, ain't how it works here.

Messengers state facts, not opinions like you've been doing. Your posts are on par with a column section in a crappy newspaper where the writer doesn't get paid.

Dissent would imply we ever accepted you among us in the first place, we really didn't. You're more like the town lunatic that went too far.

And we're still waiting for that apology, and we're expecting one paragraph of at least 100 words per post you made in this thread.

3 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Could I be ruling the hegemony now if I had put my intelligence toward it? Absolutely. Would that be as entertaining as confronting the powerful and arrogant? Doubtful.

t

You would not be a part of it because you want to be running it.  And you are not confronting it any more than a plankton confronts a Blue Whale.  If you were confronting it you would be not getting in to petty squabbles with all of Planet Bob, unless you think that micros are the hegemony.  If you were confronting you would be working to turn people against the hegemony not handing them universal support because you can not get along with anybody.   However if you find failing and making a fool of yourself entertaining then you do you.  Just do not pretend you prance about from one disaster to another screaming look at me, look at me for any other reason than your own desperate need for attention.  

8 hours ago, bart416 said:

Neutrals had it coming. (e.g. Willingly harbouring a wartime deserter after multiple warnings, directly aiding enemies, etc.) You can't proclaim neutrality, screw up intentionally on a continuous basis, and then hide behind your declaration of neutrality. Ain't how it works in real life, ain't how it works here.

You're talking of which neutrals, exactly?

After having checked directly with Bart I now know that he wasn't referencing any (even relatively) recent event.

Edited by jerdge
Follow up edit.

SMH at "neutrals had it coming." Can we just be honest and admit people just enjoy bullying neutrals because they aren't connected? (And everyone wonders why I hate society). :rolleyes:

As to dissent, bart, you have a really primitive understanding about how that works. You don't have to be part of the in-crowd to have a valid opinion. In fact, you are more likely to speak it if you are not part of the in-crowd. You are really messed up if you think it's ok to assault someone because they don't conform to your own worldview.

For my part, I don't enjoy hitting NPO's noobs at all. Before the hegemony decided to make me a target, I was usually the one defending new nations. It's sad but I probably care about the people I'm hitting more than some of NPO's leadership does, but such is life.

Edited by The Zigur

Ziggy-poo you have failed in the simplest of things, you have given me exactly what I needed. I am now far more motivated to push the rogues to extinction than ever before, and I sadly must thank you for this one thing. ❤️

SMH at "neutrals had it coming." Can we just be honest and admit people just enjoy bullying neutrals because they aren't connected? (And everyone wonders why I hate society). :rolleyes:

For my part, I don't enjoy hitting NPO's noobs at all. Before the hegemony decided to make me a target, I was usually the one defending new nations. It's sad but I probably care about the people I'm hitting more than some of NPO's leadership does, but such is life.

People enjoy attacking neutral alliances because they are not connected.  People enjoy attacking non aligned nations because they are not connected.  Satisfied?

Speaking of attacking someone, it really does not matter what you,  The Zigur, enjoy or not as far as the NPO small nations are concerned when you are attacking them.  

When I was new be it an alliance war or tech raid, when someone else attacked my alliance I got mad.  On the other hand,  if someone told me “go attack this person” who did not do anything to us as far as I could tell, I might ask why.  

If you truly do not like attacking NPO new people, stop doing it.

You are trying to come across as the “good” guy and failing.   

From personal experience as both a former moralist AND then a “bad girl” when YOU are the one attacking a new person in that person’s way of viewing the workd, you lose the “moral high ground” entirely.  

You can try and justify it all you want.  The new people you are attacking do not care.  All you are accimplishing is reassurung them they made the right joice in alliance when applying to NPO.

Edited by White Chocolate

The difference here is that I have been sanctioned on most/all color spheres, target listed, and spied long before attacking NPO's noobs or anyone else. I'm not just going to stay in peacemode and eventually starve. I was besieged and forced into a corner, and I did the logical thing (a sortie) to obtain loot and war aid.

Edited by The Zigur

5 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

The difference here is that I have been sanctioned on most/all color spheres, target listed, and spied long before attacking NPO's noobs or anyone else. I'm not just going to stay in peacemode and eventually starve. I was forced into a corner and I did the logical thing to obtain loot and war aid.

And if as a new natiin you left ME out of it, I MIGHT care. Bring me into it though and rest assured that I do not.

Edited by White Chocolate