Notice to the New Pacific Order

The Zigur

1 minute ago, Emperor Khan said:

It was love that attracted me to this thread, I can't explain it... it's like I'm drawn to it. It's just magnetic!😍

You two should consummate your relationship, seriously!😘

Let me help:- www.hotelroomsforwildpassionatesex.com should be useful.👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

I'm sure he's already having thoughts of asking me to get on webcam with him like he asked Term to do. :popcorn:

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

The most famous Pacifican of all time feared the tyrants who preceded you.

Less than 30 seconds in "I'm a member of the NpO, the New Polar Order". We can always rely on Junka for brilliant propaganda.

2 hours ago, The Zigur said:

The most famous Pacifican of all time feared the tyrants who preceded you.

No one cares, the more you post, the more people you annoy and the less likely it is that anyone will be on your side

Edited by andyt2k

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Less than 30 seconds in "I'm a member of the NpO, the New Polar Order". We can always rely on Junka for brilliant propaganda.

In the Youtube video description the author wrote that he was actually a Pacifican, that he had mistakenly said "Polar" because he was nervous.

I'll anyway also have everyone note that the only "activity" on this board is about ~10 years old debates between Junkalunka and Vladimir and about an ancient video that wasn't breaking news even when it was recent (although admittedly it was funny... 11 freaking years ago!)

I don't know what this means, I just wanted to share this thought with you all.

6 minutes ago, jerdge said:

In the Youtube video description the author wrote that he was actually a Pacifican, that he had mistakenly said "Polar" because he was nervous.

I'll anyway also have everyone note that the only "activity" on this board is about ~10 years old debates between Junkalunka and Vladimir and about an ancient video that wasn't breaking news even when it was recent (although admittedly it was funny... 11 freaking years ago!)

I don't know what this means, I just wanted to share this thought with you all.

I liked how he compared anything that happens here to [ooc]a real life war.[/ooc]

11 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

So you must define debate as making a fool of yourself and being humiliated.  Got it.  Oh so in your mind you are debating right now.  

Exactly. Vlad called Junka for what he was back in 2008. Same guy today, same bait and switch debate tactics. The irony is Junka posts this "debate" which just further shows his being destroyed intellectually for a decade straight.

11 hours ago, andyt2k said:

I wasn't there to see that, but you've never won a debate in your life, so I assume you got demolished

Not Mobius 1, that came before Tywin right? and Vietnam and Junka and Zigur

Junkalunka was the original though, ImmortantJunka was just a throwback to the old days.

I had missed the Mobius 1, and then he was Count something or other, Count De Silva? In Onyx Hand.... It's hard to keep them all straight I know.

Edited by MaineGOP

1 hour ago, andyt2k said:

No one cares, the more you post, the more people you annoy and the less likely it is that anyone will be on your side

I was going to finish reading this dribble before I made this very point but Andy has prompted it.

I have never been a friend of the hegemony and I have never been afraid of posting it on the forums (took some crap from FCC's Molon Labe leaders and that was part of why they left, us libertarians ran our mouths too freely), but oddly enough never was hit for it.

Anyways the point is. During our days as non-interventionists/unaligned/no binding treaties/dogmatic libertarian anarchists we ranted and railed about the world as it was. As we (through some of my pushing) stepped more into the world stage and joined Citadel we were clearly furious about the other members of Citadel joining Q (it was Q then right, can't keep all of NPO's hegemonies straight :) ). I then supported Citadel joining in Karma, fought in Karma and was a signatory to Iron's surrender.

Since I came back to CN I joined TTK days before we got hit by Oculus, fought 3 months, only hitting PM for 5 days, fought the most wars in TTK and had a respectable damage ratio for no warchest and no wonders. 

My point is I am no friend to the hegemony. I personally dislike the idea of banding together and joining the biggest and baddest. Sure everyone wants to be on top, wants to win, why else play? But there is something different to me in being part of the biggest and being a part of making it the biggest and the idea of later joining what already exists as the biggest and baddest.  I could never join a hegemony as a member or an alliance leader. IT's just against what I consider fun.

Regardless my point in saying all this is I'm a natural (ideologically) enemy of the hegemony regardless of the good friends I have within it. Yet with every post, with every oozing secretion from Junka's mouth I like Pacifica more, and would be less and less likely to join in any opposition even if I were active right now.

The point is, I'm starting to wonder if Junka isn't still an agent of Pacifica and Oculus. What better way to keep people from joining a Karma like coalition than have Junka be the face of the opposition. It is a surefire way to ensure that no one will join up.

See this, this is why I'm prepared to keep my nation active and determined to pay every 10 days. No peace for this clown. 

I'm also shocked most of you are giving him more then a few sentences in response. Haven't we learnt already that you can't argue with stupid.

Surprise! A sign of intelligent life in NPO's lower-tier. (Identity redacted to prevent attacks against the individual from NPO leadership).

20180706_071858.png

Unfortunately, the majority of the responses so far have indicated braindead loyalty to the leadership of NPO. This is not so surprising, considering intelligent new nations generally do not want to be dragged into wars they didn't start, and therefore would not join NPO in the first place.

Also be careful Jerdge, contradicting an NPO officer will get you attacked by the... oh wait, that happens anyway.

5 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

The point is, I'm starting to wonder if Junka isn't still an agent of Pacifica and Oculus. What better way to keep people from joining a Karma like coalition than have Junka be the face of the opposition. It is a surefire way to ensure that no one will join up.

Ugh, please. I have better standards than that.

You have to be smarter than an actual dog to become a dog of Oculus.

While most of the posts in this thread by assorted bootlickers are somewhat interesting, I've known Maine for a decade so I barely skim through, already knowing the canned message he will be spewing.

This is of course the same Maine who bailed on TTK to become "Hansenn's Minion" in their enemy Nordreich, so it's ironic he speaks of lapdogs.

47 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Also be careful Jerdge, contradicting an NPO officer will get you attacked by the... oh wait, that happens anyway.

tl;dr -  meh

"Long" version - Aside that I don't care about anything anymore, there's been no contradiction: Tiberius reported words that had been spoken, I reported words that had been written, we were both correct as far as I know.

Usual pointless ramblings of an old man

I don't remember having fought against any Pacifican* and I am happy with that, mostly due to my sentimentality: back in ancient days I was an Hitchhiker and we had an eternal MDP with Pacifica, then things went downhill and we canceled the treaty (I was against that, for the record)... Even nowadays I still feel a vague moral obligation to avoid being involved in anything that might cause direct harm to any Pacifican, if I can. This might even change in the future (what future anyway?) but for now it is like that.

* Although it might have happened last spring, while my nation was being sitted. Who cares.

25 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

It's always amazing to me that it's the people who jump from AA to AA who give others the most !@#$ on switching Alliances. :laugh:

False equivalency. I've never hopped directly to an enemy AA like Maine did, and furthermore become an overt lapdog in doing so.

2 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

False equivalency. I've never hopped directly to an enemy AA like Maine did, and furthermore become an overt lapdog in doing so.

Somehow, I doubt it's the fact that he went to NoR that you're deciding to have an opinion on it.

24 minutes ago, jerdge said:

tl;dr -  meh

"Long" version - Aside that I don't care about anything anymore, there's been no contradiction: Tiberius reported words that had been spoken, I reported words that had been written, we were both correct as far as I know.

Usual pointless ramblings of an old man

I don't remember having fought against any Pacifican* and I am happy with that, mostly due to my sentimentality: back in ancient days I was an Hitchhiker and we had an eternal MDP with Pacifica, then things went downhill and we canceled the treaty (I was against that, for the record)... Even nowadays I still feel a vague moral obligation to avoid being involved in anything that might cause direct harm to any Pacifican, if I can. This might even change in the future (what future anyway?) but for now it is like that.

* Although it might have happened last spring, while my nation was being sitted. Who cares.

I have no problem with attacking the NPO of today, despite the fact that I was a member in 2010.

Firstly, this is a defensive war on my part, having been target listed and besieged, hounded and prohibited from participating in the global economy by adversaries who open declare they desire to force me from this world.

Secondly, NPO and the overall hegemony today completely mirrors the hubris and warmongering of the 08-09 hegemony, including PZI and CB-less attacks against neutrals and independents.

Anyone who supports such policies deserves to burn.

32 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

While most of the posts in this thread by assorted bootlickers are somewhat interesting, I've known Maine for a decade so I barely skim through, already knowing the canned message he will be spewing.

This is of course the same Maine who bailed on TTK to become "Hansenn's Minion" in their enemy Nordreich, so it's ironic he speaks of lapdogs.

The king of being bad at reframing facts into mishapen propaganda.

TTK knows why I left and it had nothing to do with any other alliance. I had left before decided where i'd end up. I joined NoR to park my car with friends. I haven't even done !@#$e with my nation in quite a while. 

But see junka like any good malignant narcissist has to destroy the messenger when met with dissonant facts. They literally cannot understand they might be wrong so any way they can twist out of seeing their psychosis they do. In my case Junka now calls me  bootlicker, and a traitor.

Of course if this game were more active, or I thought KH really cared, i'd drop the AA because I'm unlikely to even be there if anything happens. I left TTK because I cared too much and knew if I remained I'd have too hard a time not maintaining a leadership role and my life can't handle that right now. 

But junka keep with your lies and mistruths, no one that is active in this game and knows the facts believes them. You literally are a 1 man sideshow.  

No matter how many times you say it, the fact remains i was "Hanssen's Minion" in CN Radio since before I even joined TTK, because you know, some of us actually have friends in this game, regardless of what alliances they are in.

CN radio is a trash server with trash moderators (particularly Hansenn and Keres), there hasn't been a radio program in months. There is a reason the Free Speech Zone is far more active today, since there are no abusive moderators censoring anti-hegemonic speech.

Regardless, you can spin joining Nordreich as much as you want, they wronged TTK in the past and you joined anyway. That in itself speaks volumes about your character as a person.

The funniest part was when you said CN radio was justified in banning me, while simultaneously complaining because i deleted your whiney @everyone ping post. Have fun hanging out with boring brain-dead authoritarians while all the hip people join my server.

Edited by The Zigur

18 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

CN radio is a trash server with trash moderators (particularly Hansenn and Keres), there hasn't been a radio program in months. There is a reason the Free Speech Zone is far more active today, since there are no abusive moderators censoring anti-hegemonic speech.

Regardless, you can spin joining Nordreich as much as you want, they wronged TTK in the past and you joined anyway. That in itself speaks volumes about your character as a person.

The funniest part was when you said CN radio was justified in banning me, while simultaneously complaining because i deleted your whiney @everyone ping post. Have fun hanging out with boring brain-dead authoritarians while all the hip people join my server.

So you think I'm a traitor for retiring my nation in a place with friends. Yet wouldn't a real traitor stay as MoFA and destroy TTK from the inside. The fact is you will attack and twist anything about anyone that disagrees with your perspective.

It says a lot about your character that you are the only person CN Radio has had to moderate. Do you know why CN Radio is dead, because the game is dead. Because nothing really happens. Mogar being inactive means that even the few conflicts that happen no one is around to round up the main players to have a show.

No one cares about it anymore and you aren't helping, you are preventing any sort of opposition to rise up because no one wants to be associated with you.

18 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Everybody is trash but me,  everybody is wrong but me,  everybody is bad but me. blah blah, boo hoo, cry cry.   You fail, you cry, everybody makes fun of you and then it all starts all over.  At some point I would hope you would figure out that you are an idiot and work to fix that.  Instead you just keep on being a clown.