Notice to the New Pacific Order

The Zigur

13 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Hello pleb,

I first debated Vladimir when I rerolled as Mobius 1 in Vox Populi here:

Which he annihilated you in during the first two responses. Everyone who's left or who bothers to read history saw it. It was only your little failures, most of whom have ran away by now, that kept pretending otherwise.

In short, he felt you're as big of an idiot as the rest of us do, which, he also pointed out in far more long-winded posts than I would waste on you.

You were just too stupid to see it.

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Hello pleb,

So you must define debate as making a fool of yourself and being humiliated.  Got it.  Oh so in your mind you are debating right now.  

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Which he annihilated you in during the first two responses. Everyone who's left or who bothers to read history saw it. It was only your little failures, most of whom have ran away by now, that kept pretending otherwise.

In short, he felt you're as big of an idiot as the rest of us do, which, he also pointed out in far more long-winded posts than I would waste on you.

You were just too stupid to see it.

You managed to refrain from your obsession for a full hour, I am impressed. Sadly, I doubt your stamina would match that. I also doubt you are capable of "long-winded" philosophical discussions to begin with.

To boil it all down though, self-determination is still something I believe is an inherent right of every nation, and that is why I will be nuking your new nations into perpetuity until mine is respected.

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

You managed to refrain from your obsession for a full hour, I am impressed. Sadly, I doubt your stamina would match that. I also doubt you are capable of "long-winded" philosophical discussions to begin with.

To boil it all down though, self-determination is still something I believe is an inherent right of every nation, and that is why I will be nuking your new nations into perpetuity until mine is respected.

That is almost the dumbest thing you have ever said.  

You managed to refrain from your obsession for a full hour, I am impressed. 

Yeah, I said I didn't have anymore time to waste on you just then. Maybe if you didn't want me in here punching you in the throat whenever you spew retardation, you shouldn't have made a post trying to call me out.

2 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Sadly, I doubt your stamina would match that. I also doubt you are capable of "long-winded" philosophical discussions to begin with.

I wouldn't waste that much effort to respond to you to begin with, so, the point is rather moot on whether I could or could not debate. At least I actually understand the Political Theory of Francoism, without needing it explained to me 30 times, and still not grasping the concepts of. 

Everyone that's actually spent time around me knows I debate quite well. I just don't waste my time debating idiots that will only later post rebuttals agreeing with all the learning points that had been demonstrated to you the first time (which, Vlad also pointed out to you in his first response there).

2 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

That is almost the dumbest thing you have ever said.  

Seems rather straightforward to me. Deathadder put me on a target list for disagreeing with him on the OWF. Therefore his noobs are valid targets until he decides to respect my right to free speech. 

Seems rather straightforward to me. Deathadder put me on a target list for disagreeing with him on the OWF. Therefore his noobs are valid targets until he decides to respect my right to free speech. 

I put you on the target list for threatening Polaris, but, hey, whatever you need to use to try to paint yourself as the victim.

Grub is a benevolent person and let you off the hook. I won't.

Edited by DeathAdder

Just now, DeathAdder said:

I put you on the target list for threatening Polaris, but, hey, whatever you need to use to try to paint yourself as the victim.

That is a lie that I have already proved incorrect by linking your posts in the GATO thread. You can repeat your lie as much as you like in order to cover up the obvious hubris and idiocy of your posts, and I will continue to cite them.

2 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

So you are denying nations that have nothing to do with your problems their inherent right to self determination.  Got it.  I would call that having a tantrum.  

That is a lie that I have already proved incorrect by linking your posts in the GATO thread. You can repeat your lie as much as you like in order to cover up the obvious hubris and idiocy of your posts, and I will continue to cite them.

I was pretty clear what would happen to people who threatened or jumped in on Polaris in the ISX thread, so.

Not my problem if you can't read and then control your attitude.

So you are denying nations that have nothing to do with your problems their inherent right to self determination.  Got it.  I would call that having a tantrum.  

I sent nations in NPO in range a warning letter that Deathadder was placing them at risk by putting me on a target list. I sent a copy of this letter to NPO's Emperor as well so that he could correct the issue. The issue was not corrected, and indeed spy operations were launched against my nation.

Can you think of anyone else benevolent enough to send warning letters to enemy nations? They had ample opportunity to move to peacemode, leave NPO, or else correct the situation internally. 

6 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I sent nations in NPO in range a warning letter that Deathadder was placing them at risk by putting me on a target list. I sent a copy of this letter to NPO's Emperor as well so that he could correct the issue. The issue was not corrected, and indeed spy operations were launched against my nation.

Can you think of anyone else benevolent enough to send warning letters to enemy nations? They had ample opportunity to move to peacemode, leave NPO, or else correct the situation internally. 

Oh so you are denying nations that have nothing to do with your problems their inherent right to self determination but you sent a letter first?  Got it.  I would still call that having a tantrum.  Attacking the innocent who have no power to meet your demands because you yourself are in fact helpless.  The truth is you are just having a tantrum.  You know you will succeed at nothing and just wanted to take it out somebody else.  So you chose innocent nations to make yourself feel better.  Pathetic

Just now, The Big Bad said:

Oh so you are denying nations that have nothing to do with your problems their inherent right to self determination but you sent a letter first?  Got it.  I would still call that having a tantrum.  Attacking the innocent who have no power to meet your demands because you yourself are in fact helpless.  The truth is you are just having a tantrum.  You know you will succeed at nothing and just wanted to take it out somebody else.  So you chose innocent nations to make yourself feel better.  Pathetic

This is very ironic coming from the alliance that literally attacked ISX for terminator's hurt feelings, even after I had already been expelled.

Just now, The Zigur said:

This is very ironic coming from the alliance that literally attacked ISX for terminator's hurt feelings, even after I had already been expelled.

We do not claim to be some sort of hero of Planet Bob fighting for the rights of all nations.  So that would not be irony.  You claim that role yet your actions show the opposite.  

We do not claim to be some sort of hero of Planet Bob fighting for the rights of all nations.  So that would not be irony.  You claim that role yet your actions show the opposite.  

Not at all. NPO's bottom tier is directly supporting fascistic policy targeting political dissidents. This support takes the form of tech production and other forms of internal support. Nations I have attacked are free to denounce fascistic policy to get peace. If they do not, they have chosen their path and will pay the penalty for it.

3 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

-Insert worthless demands the person demanding them are in no position to ask for here- 
 If they do not (accept), they have chosen their path and will pay the penalty for it.

They'll get aid-bombed and built up even faster than they would just by tech dealing!

Incentive: Bob gets to roll Junka.

Win/Win.

3 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Not at all. NPO's bottom tier is directly supporting fascistic policy targeting political dissidents. This support takes the form of tech production and other forms of internal support. Nations I have attacked are free to denounce fascistic policy to get peace. If they do not, they have chosen their path and will pay the penalty for it.

Oh so all that you are fighting for every nation to have a right to self determination was a load of !@#$.  Got it.  They only get that right if they do what you say.  Now that is irony.  The problem with you is your actions do match your words.  Which is why nobody takes you seriously.  

Just now, The Big Bad said:

Oh so all that you are fighting for every nation to have a right to self determination was a load of !@#$.  Got it.  They only get that right if they do what you say.  Now that is irony.  The problem with you is your actions do match your words.  Which is why nobody takes you seriously.  

No, your statement is incorrect because I am the defensive party here. I was placed on a target list and attacked by NPO with spy operations because of an OWF disagreement. Every NPO member is a valid target, as with any other defensive guerrilla conflict, until NPO's leadership abandons their war against me.

Just now, The Zigur said:

No, your statement is incorrect because I am the defensive party here. I was placed on a target list and attacked by NPO with spy operations because of an OWF disagreement. Every NPO member is a valid target, as with any other defensive guerrilla conflict, until NPO's leadership abandons their war against me.

It's actually correct, because, the person who added you told you why you were added, and, it wasn't because of "OWF disagreements", but, OOCly attacking individuals, and then, levying threats against our allies, and then later, ourselves, with your little cookbook post you're so proud of.

3 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

It's actually correct, because, the person who added you told you why you were added, and, it wasn't because of "OWF disagreements", but, OOCly attacking individuals, and then, levying threats against our allies, and then later, ourselves, with your little cookbook post you're so proud of.

You can spin it however you want. Your posts are public record, and just like in 2008, when NPO places me on a target list, I in turn place NPO on a target list. Until I am removed from your list, I will do my best to inflict maximum damage to NPO with all means at my disposal.

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

Hello pleb,

I wasn't there to see that, but you've never won a debate in your life, so I assume you got demolished

Not Mobius 1, that came before Tywin right? and Vietnam and Junka and Zigur

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

Yes, you are acting as any of the tyrannical alliances you blather on about.  You are just like them.  Except incompetent.  It is nice you have  given up trying to play moral crusader and admitted what you are.  

Edited by The Big Bad

1 hour ago, The Big Bad said:

Yes, you are acting as any of the tyrannical alliances you blather on about.  You are just like them.  Except incompetent.  It is nice you have  given up trying to play moral crusader and admitted what you are.  

This,

I have been trying to get him to understand this for six months now. A tyrant of old. Sadly, without the skill, charisma, personality, or popularity. But a tyrant none the less.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black