Notice to the New Pacific Order

The Zigur

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Zigur.. you do realize that Pacificans never tire of fighting? We just wait for a lul to recuperate and then are back at it again. That's just who we are. And me.. my appetite is never sated. You are literally feeding your enemy.

If that is the case, then we have something in common. The difference is, I do not have unlimited resources, which actually makes the exercise more challenging. So for me, it is either sustain the resistance, or succumb to PZI. I feel young again.

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

If that is the case, then we have something in common. The difference is, I do not have unlimited resources, which actually makes the exercise more challenging. So for me, it is either sustain the resistance, or succumb to PZI. I feel young again.

I'm not changing your diapers!

It is natural for a hegemony that is losing the INFOWAR to resort to either suppression or noise to prevent a dangerous message from reaching the masses. I do not have money, but I do have experience and knowledge, and this is why Pacifica is so desperate to force me from this world.

Edited by The Zigur

4 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Damage caused by "zig nukes"

Elkia F

Infra: $28,920,144.91

DononiaAU

Infra: $12,737,048.68

villa feliz

Infra: $21,228,414.47

Note: Figures accurate +/- 10% assuming optimum trade/improvement setups

People who care:

Number of lies:

Edited by Tiberius

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

NEWS BULLETIN: no one cares.

I care. I desire to see Pacifica's streets run red with the blood of her youth. I wish to show Pacifica, who tries so hard to be the cruel overlord, what barbarism truly is. This desire is not borne from the petty vendettas of those like Deathadder. This is borne from a desire to burn down the world and rebuild it as it should have been. And so I, the conqueror of civilization, defeater of methrage and a thousand rogues, commit myself to this purpose so that Pacifica shall again know the horrors she has forced upon others.

Edited by The Zigur

4 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I care. I desire to see Pacifica's streets run red with the blood of her youth. I wish to show Pacifica, who tries so hard to be the cruel overlord, what barbarism truly is. This desire is not borne from the petty vendettas of those like Deathadder. This desire is borne from a desire to burn down the world and rebuild it as it should have been. And so I, the conqueror of civilization, defeater of methrage and a thousand rogues, commit myself to this purpose so that Pacifica shall again know the horrors she has forced upon others.

You couldn't conquer a kinder egg, kiddo.