Notice to the New Pacific Order

The Zigur

You really shouldn't accuse others of being butthurt when you've been crying for 15 pages now how my rolling you isn't fair.

Nice, mean, it doesn't matter to me.

You are the biggest joke this World has ever seen. You dare call yourself an Emperor when you are simply a sniveling little child. 

Look upon real power, and know that Pacifica is your deathbed.

You will find no pity from us, you will find no peace. You will starve in battle, like a man, or in hiding, like the coward you always have been.

Edited by DeathAdder

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, The Zigur said:

20180711_085418.jpg

Come now Deathadder, your inferiority complex aside, such bravado didn't impress me in 2008 and it's not more impressive a decade later.

I'm not surprised that went above your head child. For you see, I am not the power. I am simply its instrument. The means of its execution.

The power is the thousand nations that will descend upon you, over, and over, and over again.

May you live forever, so you can die until eternity.

Just now, DeathAdder said:

I'm not surprised that went above your head child. For you see, I am not the power. I am simply its instrument. The means of its execution.

The power is the thousand nations that will descend upon you, over, and over, and over again.

May you live forever, so you can die until eternity.

Awww, someone has an ego boo boo because I dared defy him. Do you want me to make you feel better? 

Sorry, denying you is far more sadistic than anything you can come up with. 

6 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Awww, someone has an ego boo boo because I dared defy him. Do you want me to make you feel better? 

Coming from someone with the most fragile ego on Bob, that's just laughable 

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

You aren't denying me. You played right into my hand.

See, not only did you continue to run your mouth in NpO's DoW on ISX, you also created a thread calling for Roguery on all of Oculus. That, combined with all your little power trips when you ran ISX has given me all the support I need to keep rolling you.

Then, you joined the only alliances that will take you in. Ones at perma-war.

Get all the financial support you can muster from them. I will enjoy bleeding their warchests dry while we bleed you in combat.

One aid package for $120,000,000 in damage yield seems like a fair deal for SPATR. I suspect some of your noobies will decide that being caught between your megalomania and my ruthlessness is simply not worth it in an ancient 2006 world dominated by ancient fat cats.

But yes, the anarchist cookbook is an excellent resource for anyone facing extermination from you and your cronies. You can call people rogues if you want, but you have devalued the term to meaninglessness. This was done by targeting Wobblies for simply assisting his ally.

Those who wish to strike back against an evil hegemony are welcome to coordinate with me.

Edited by The Zigur

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

One aid package for $120,000,000 in damage yield seems like a fair deal for SPATR. I suspect some of your noobies will decide that being caught between your megalomania and my ruthlessness is simply not worth in in an ancient 2006 world dominated by ancient fat cats.

But yes, the anarchist cookbook is an excellent resource for anyone facing extermination from you and your cronies. You can call people rogues if you want, but you have devalued the term to meaninglessness. This was done by targeting Wobblies for simply assisting his ally.

1 Nation fighting you is 61 days old

The others are all over 100 days, why do you keep calling everyone noobs

4 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

One aid package for $120,000,000 in damage yield seems like a fair deal for SPATR. I suspect some of your noobies will decide that being caught between your megalomania and my ruthlessness is simply not worth it in an ancient 2006 world dominated by ancient fat cats.

Those who wish to strike back against an evil hegemony are welcome to coordinate with me.

Yeah, you'd think if it actually hurt us, there would have been a noticeable impact over the three years we've been fighting perma war alliances, but, hey, that lack of logic has given us three years of fun.

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

Yeah, you'd think if it actually hurt us, there would have been a noticeable impact over the three years we've been fighting perma war alliances, but, hey, that lack of logic has given us three years of fun.

I have realistic goals. One of them is convincing your younglings that this world, or at least your leadership, is a waste of their time when there are many better options available.

Just now, The Zigur said:

I have realistic goals. One of them is convincing your younglings that this world, or at least your leadership, is a waste of their time when there are many better options available.

:laugh:

Yeah, good luck with that.

:laugh:

Yeah, good luck with that.

You are welcome to explain to them about how them losing a thousand infra in a week due to your actions is an expression of Pacifica pride blah blah blah. Just like I am free to explain that it's a consequence of your idiocy.

4 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

You are welcome to explain to them about how them losing a thousand infra in a week due to your actions is an expression of Pacifica pride blah blah blah. Just like I am free to explain that it's a consequence of your idiocy.

Yep. It just allows our econ division to explain why their losing 1k of infra is absolutely meaningless, not to mention will get them fully reimbursed and prove they made the right decision by joining an active, warring alliance, instead of one of the has-beens, who still have people wrecked four years ago sitting in bottom tiers, with no real hope of recovery.

Our membership quite enjoys pointing out how much the majority of Bob actually fails at the game, despite copying Pacifica in most of their Alliance templates.

Edited by DeathAdder

Keep paraphrasing historically inaccurate movies all you'd like.

Won't change either outcome of your propaganda campaign, or your joke of an offensive.

You are such a knob, child, can you even read Greek to understand what actually happened?

Edited by DeathAdder

25 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I've been around long enough that even Deathadder is a noob to me. 

Well no he's not

I've been around since before GWII so calling people noob is just another part of your dainty little ego

Honestly, if your members are dumb enough to be willing pawns in wars your ego began, then they deserve to be nuked. The difference between you and me is that I have never demanded people's loyalty; I respect that their self interests may be different than mine. 

I gave everyone in range fair warning that you added me to a target list. If they are willing to take damage to reinforce your megalomania, then that is their choice. Just like it is my choice to accept the consequences of permawar because I don't back down against tyrants.

6 minutes ago, andyt2k said:

Well no he's not

I've been around since before GWII so calling people noob is just another part of your dainty little ego

This is the guy that thinks reading Art of war and badly translated copies of Aesop makes him some sort of philosophical military genius, but, in actuality, he can't even grasp basic mathematics.

2 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Honestly, if your members are dumb enough to be willing pawns in wars your ego began, then they deserve to be nuked. The difference between you and me is that I have never demanded people's loyalty; I respect that their self interests may be different than mine. 

I gave everyone in range fair warning that you added me to a target list. If they are willing to take damage to reinforce your megalomania, then that is their choice. Just like it is my choice to accept the consequences of permawar because I don't back down against tyrants.

So, get to it and stfu already?

Honestly, if you were half as intelligent at using the script system as you are at talking meaningless !@#$, we might actually be doing something other than laughing at you and being jealous that those three nations are getting to war you.

Edited by DeathAdder

Why would I "stfu?" The conversation itself is more entertaining than nuking your nations. With outcomes like these, why wouldn't anyone with a greivance against NPO want to permawar?

Screenshot_20180711-095657.png

Screenshot_20180711-095728.png

Screenshot_20180711-095714.png

So much for the fabled military leadership of Deathadder's Pacifica. :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

-Snip-

The sad part is, even you should feel bad at having posted war screens of you facing off against non-nuclear nations and gloating about outdamaging them like it's at all an accomplishment.

Congratulations. You really have sank even lower than Methrage.

P.S. I'm not Emperor. I have no desire to be Emperor. Kicking people like you in the face is far too much fun.

Edited by DeathAdder

3 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

The sad part is, even you should feel bad at having posted war screens of you facing off against non-nuclear nations and gloating about outdamaging them like it's at all an accomplishment.

Congratulations. You really have sank even lower than Methrage.

6a6420a09aee009de6aa76d7a2aeb8a9--lotr-e

Why should I feel bad? You are the one who added me to the target list.

I didn't say you should feel bad for the nations you hit.

This is why you need to work on following conversation better.

One of them actually came to the free speech discord to ask me why I was nuking him, and I explained your temper tantrum adding me to the list. I was hoping he would become a server regular, but sadly I haven't seen him since.

2 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Oh yes they do, I distinctly remember them hitting everyone, noobs or not, when they hit Supernova X in the Doom War. As did they when they hit IAA in 2008.

The difference is, I only do it as a means of defense whenever someone attacks me or whatever alliance I am in. 

Oh, and I do it with a bit of flair.

It's funny how you don't seem to understand the difference between a war and intentionally targeting small nations. The funny thing is that you completely misjudge our tactics, your small beginner friends aren't of much interest to us in alliance wars.

13 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Where do you get the idea that NPO members are DeathAdder's lackeys and pawns? Now I'm rather curious about this one. Of course you have this entire mental construction about how NPO is run in your head, so humour me and share your exact thought process on this matter. Well knowing that I completely disagree with DeathAdder, if it had been up to me we would have been nuking you into oblivion for the past three years for your disrespectful and immature behaviour back then.

2 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Why would I "stfu?" The conversation itself is more entertaining than nuking your nations. With outcomes like these, why wouldn't anyone with a greivance against NPO want to permawar?

So much for the fabled military leadership of Deathadder's Pacifica. :rolleyes:

Lets see how the next rounds of your war proceed, as the number of nuclear weapons you have available drops to those you can buy each day and you start running into nations with an SDI.