Notice to the New Pacific Order

The Zigur

2 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

A for effort trying to piece together a puzzle using fragments of my existence, but you still fail. 

I hate most people, present crowd included. That hatred, however, doesnt have anything to do with myself. It has to do with your ignorant, violent and valueless behavior built on street thug mentality.

What made ISX special was that people like yourself were not tolerated amongst the membership. Everyone was kind, cooperative and genuinely cared for one another. Obviously that's a completely alien existence to your barbarian hack and slash primitivism.

Unfortunately I have been ripped from the idyllic pastures and forced to fight you neanderthals and savages once again. You are truly evil and I hope you suffer a lonely fate someday, when you no longer have cyber-sycophants to surround you.

Aw, would you like a tissue, cupcake?

If you didn't want to deal with street-thug mentality, then, you shouldn't have paraded it against smaller alliances, and, attacking !@#$-tiers that didn't have countless funds backing them up.

ISX isn't special. All the people that are there wouldn't be accepted into a real alliance. The ones that could get accepted into real alliances already left when you came into it.

I'm glad you're exiled from there. It is precisely what you deserve. Let me assure you, you won't be welcome in any actual alliance, or any real color sphere without using secret trades. And when your little friends in SPATR are no more, you'll have to run to none like should have happened years ago.

You ran your mouth and wanted attention? You got it. Now you can suffer the ill-effects of your poor decisions.

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

I will put it on display in the COBRA Museum of Intolerance.

Just as it was positioned at the time of death-

I approve, give me the address and I'll send it to you. Do you prefer UPS or just shuffling it under the nearby bridge in a brown paper bag with the address written on it?

2 hours ago, The Zigur said:

I'm treated this way by morally bankrupt cowards who all have attacking neutrals and independents in common? Cool story bro, being hated by evil, controlling people has always been my style.

The thing about the moral high ground is that it doesn't exist, morals are relative, and so are points of view.  However, calling someone out on being morally bankrupt is usually a fair indication of the accuser being guilty of the same crimes. We've done crappy stuff in the past, heck, we've had Ivan Moldavi and Brehon as emperors ... However, we'll happily admit it, and the people we were fighting at the time will also happily admit they did some crappy stuff.

2 hours ago, The Zigur said:

A for effort trying to piece together a puzzle using fragments of my existence, but you still fail. 

I hate most people, present crowd included. That hatred, however, doesnt have anything to do with myself. It has to do with your ignorant, violent and valueless behavior built on street thug mentality.

What made ISX special was that people like yourself were not tolerated amongst the membership. Everyone was kind, cooperative and genuinely cared for one another. Obviously that's a completely alien existence to your barbarian hack and slash primitivism.

Unfortunately I have been ripped from the idyllic pastures and forced to fight you neanderthals and savages once again. You are truly evil and I hope you suffer a lonely fate someday, when you no longer have cyber-sycophants to surround you.

If it was street thug mentality we'd pay someone to smash out a few of your teeth. But the past always looks quite green, I suppose it gets foggy from your current position in the haze of nuclear dust?

And honestly, if you want to see how to annoy us, read up on VietFAN... However, they actually knew what they were doing, did the math, and kept up with their plan and were great sports about it. They didn't complain and whine on the forum about it, they fought and they did it well. o7 FAN for sticking to their believes and applying brilliant tactics to fight for so long.

16 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Yeah. ElPutoJack figured out you were a moron after I gave him links of all of your nonsense to read. Along with the rest of Pacifica who doesn't read the OWF.

[sarcasm]SURPRISINGLY[/sarcasm], even new nations know how uncouth ( https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/uncouth since I'm sure it's too complicated of a word for you) it is to insult someone's family and why every action since is even further grounds for your rolling.

This is key.  When he was running ISX into the ground and I saw ISX members defending him or staying loyal. I started talking to some and trying to figure out why. It turns out they have been programmed to stay off OWF and that it's a cesspool and they shouldn't read anything there.

Quite useful for an emperor to have his minions believe this when the Emperor regularly gets the alliance attacked by his actions and words on the OWF. Keep them blind, stupid, and loyal.

16 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

I don't care what satisfied Grub. It didn't satisfy Terminator, who is whom you insulted, or several of the rest of their membership. More than likely Grub just washed his hands of you because he doesn't care to waste his time on you.

I log onto Bob to waste my time after work. You will not be let off the hook by me.

edit: nevermind I hadn't gotten to grub's post yet, he can use his words far better than I can make assumptions about his thoughts.

Edited by MaineGOP

45 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

This is key.  When he was running ISX into the ground and I saw ISX members defending him or staying loyal. I started talking to some and trying to figure out why. It turns out they have been programmed to stay off OWF and that it's a cesspool and they shouldn't read anything there.

Quite useful for an emperor to have his minions believe this when the Emperor regularly gets the alliance attacked by his actions and words on the OWF. Keep them blind, stupid, and loyal.

I mean they wouldn't need to listen and most of them have given up a lot to stay in ISX, so I really doubt it's just ignorance. He got quite a few members off the OWF as well. 

5 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Just a quick reminder that staggering me doesn't actually stop me from posting on here. :rolleyes:

So, your goals have changed like ten times during this thread alone.

Are you:
A) Here to free the world from NPO's lower tier? (because you failed at that)
B) Here to bankrupt the corrupt NPO by doing "120M" in infra damage? Because you failed art that
C) Just !@#$ post on the forums and discord? Because how does that effect NPO or anyone at all? 

31 minutes ago, Rhizoctonia said:

The amount of facepalming I've done reading Junka's comments have left me almost unconscious but comically amused.  Thank you NPO, I've thoroughly enjoyed you bringing out the jester to amuse us.  

We're glad you like the summer camp activities.

6 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

It seems so long ago that you ''successfully'' led SNX in a revolution, it seems so long ago that you held positions of responsibility and some degree of respect.  Now all we see is the moronic chanting of someone whose disguise fell and once it dropped for a second we saw the real Junka.  

As someone who knew him and was in alliances with him in 2007, I still find it so hard to believe that any of this was true and there was even a moment in time when people didn't see him for what he has always been in the entirety of this game.

5 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

People are welcome to point out (with facts) where exactly I "bullied smaller alliances." You people are getting way ahead of yourselves rewriting history, I'm still here.

You tried to intimidate a little alliance called COBRA into merging with SNX multiple times.

8 minutes ago, Archangel1 said:

You tried to intimidate a little alliance called COBRA into merging with SNX multiple times.

No I didn't lol. I offered cobra and other micros a chance to sell us tech, but they were too busy fighting retarded micro wars. I'm pretty sure I can't intimidate people who already want to run around fighting all the time. :rolleyes:

Edited by The Zigur

3 hours ago, Monster said:

I mean they wouldn't need to listen and most of them have given up a lot to stay in ISX, so I really doubt it's just ignorance. He got quite a few members off the OWF as well. 

Maine has been full of crap for a long time and just wants to dance on my perceived grave. But yeah clearly I have mind control powers. :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Archangel1 said:

I know, that's why I said you "tried".

Yeah clearly I wanted to "try" to intimidate a bunch of barbarians by offering them tech deals if they stop running around fighting all the time. Oh no, a business partnership, so terrifying. 

15 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Yeah clearly I wanted to "try" to intimidate a bunch of barbarians by offering them tech deals if they stop running around fighting all the time. Oh no, a business partnership, so terrifying. 

13rmeb.jpg

If you're the definition of civilized, I'll wear the title of "barbarian" with pride. 

What does a barbarian have to be proud of? Mindless violence, ignorance, and once a month baths? I find it amusing you people think I am going away permanently because of a stagger.

As I said before, our only goal is to prevent you from joining an alliance. The fact that you're posting here with your weird analysis of the entire situation is sort of an amusing side act.

6 minutes ago, bart416 said:

As I said before, our only goal is to prevent you from joining an alliance. The fact that you're posting here with your weird analysis of the entire situation is sort of an amusing side act.

Congratulations on abusing your position of hegemony to prevent people from participating normally in this world. Does that make you feel better about yourself?

4 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Does that make you feel better about yourself?

Yes, very much so.

Congratulations on abusing your position of hegemony to prevent people from participating normally in this world.

You do realise the main reason we're doing this is to protect small alliances from your behaviour, right? We wouldn't go to war with a major alliance over your sorry excuse of a nation, ironically all of those major alliances (even the ones who you claim we want to destroy) seem to agree with us on this matter. 

On the other hand:

Ud47pUs.png 

3 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Oh please, go back to talking about eating babies, it's alot more honest intellectually.

You should probably go back to reading poor translations of text and pretending you understand them. Bart actually is intelligent, unlike you.

3 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

You should probably go back to reading poor translations of text and pretending you understand them. Bart actually is intelligent, unlike you.

Ah yes, my unintelligence has resulted in me becoming senior battle caller and executive officer for a top clan in a far more active realm. You might fool some of these idiots, but deep down you know I am far more capable at governance, and that's why you hound me and try to keep me out of CN govt.

Just now, The Zigur said:

Ah yes, my unintelligence has resulted in me becoming senior battle caller and executive officer for a top clan in a far more active realm. You might fool some of these idiots, but deep down you know I am far more capable at governance, and that's why you hound me and try to keep me out of CN govt.

No one cares about your fantasy worlds. Quit thinking because you downloaded a game and play it that it makes you something.

You weren't even capable to go to edit my nation and get to peace mode before I declared on you, much less capable of anything else except being made a mockery of here.

Every time you have been involved in govt, you've either been couped out, or forced out, so, don't give me your !@#$%^&*, child.

Oh please, go back to talking about eating babies, it's alot more honest intellectually.

I'm still waiting for your IQ test results that you were boasting about. I scored in the mid 130s on Stanford-Binet when I was 19, how about you? 

Additionally, which baby recipe do you want?