Notice to the New Pacific Order

The Zigur

9 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

$9,000,000 for $120,000,000 damage in infrastructure is a wonderful deal for those who hate NPO. I like making deals with people, believe me.

120 mil, you wish. Your math is seriously off, but I shouldn't have to explain nation (re)building to you? Assuming your claims about your intellect are right...

On the other hand, that 9 mil from the SPATR warchests is quite valuable to your friends. Our cash reserve is quasi infinite, how about yours?

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, bart416 said:

120 mil, you wish. Your math is seriously off, but I shouldn't have to explain nation (re)building to you? Assuming your claims about your intellect are right...

On the other hand, that 9 mil from the SPATR warchests is quite valuable to your friends. Our cash reserve is quasi infinite, how about yours?

Screenshot_20180710-201147.png

I explained the math in this post.

40 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Such a large wall of text from one who calls me insignificant and unworthy.

mortal.png

In other words, you have no response to someone factually tearing you apart, as usual, and dodge any real come back with another meme.

This is why so many find you pathetic and unworthy to even bother debating with.

Edited by DeathAdder

3 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

In other words, you have no response to someone factually tearing you apart, as usual, and dodge any real come back with another meme.

This is why so many find you pathetic and unworthy to even bother debating with.

All he posted was a regurgitation of the normal insults, it's simply not worth the time when there are actual issue to discuss.

Just now, The Zigur said:

All he posted was a regurgitation of the normal insults, it's simply not worth the time when there are actual issue to discuss.

Maybe if you did something different once in a while, people would have more material to levy against you.

Instead, you're like the special ed kid who keeps running into a wall, getting knocked on his ass, then getting back up to repeat it, all while expecting a different result.

6 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Maybe if you did something different once in a while, people would have more material to levy against you.

Instead, you're like the special ed kid who keeps running into a wall, getting knocked on his ass, then getting back up to repeat it, all while expecting a different result.

I have no reason to care if Grub or anyone else thinks I'm a "coward" or what not. This conflict is about NPO attempting to drive me and others from this world, not people's feelings.

I just happen to stay alive with a bit more swagger than most.

6 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I have no reason to care if Grub or anyone else thinks I'm a "coward" or what not. This conflict is about NPO attempting to drive me and others from this world, not people's feelings.

I just happen to stay alive with a bit more swagger than most.

If that was true, you wouldn't have been crying for what is now 18 pages and multiple discords.

Falling repeatedly on your face isn't swagger, though.

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Your money damage is worthless when we send aid in the billions, therefore, it says you're an idiot for thinking you accomplished something.

I accomplished a successful demonstration to interested parties showing the weakness of NPO's developing lower-tier.

reddots1.gif

Most people (really, everyone except for you) figured out years ago that Nuclear Nations out damage non-nuclear nations.

That's why you're celebrating and patting yourself on the back and everyone else is literally going "Is this guy really THAT stupid?" when they read your nonsense.

You'd be surprised how many people are afraid of fighting a permawar. Yet if I can do $120 mill in infra damage with very limited resources, so can many other people with the right builds. 

Imagine if everyone you targeted over the years didn't give up and instead kept fighting to this day. NPO wouldnt have a lower tier to speak of.

Edited by The Zigur

17 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

You'd be surprised how many people are afraid of fighting a permawar. Yet if I can do $120 mill in infra damage with very limited resources, so can many other people with the right builds. 

Imagine if everyone you targeted over the years didn't give up and instead kept fighting to this day. NPO wouldnt have a lower tier to speak of.

Imagine if you had the ability to shut up, the world would be such a nicer place

But that's not the reality we live in, so you can wish for a ninja rogue army taking down NPO

And we can wish for you to stop being the most annoying person in CN or for you to just go away

We'll see what happens first

29 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

In 24 months from now, when SPATR is long dead, and, there is still no end in sight for you, you can explain to all of Bob how scary it is to be facing a perma-war.

I'm going to make a prediction and say you'll still be crying, just as hard as you are now. And still, no one will care.

16 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

In 24 months from now, when SPATR is long dead, and, there is still no end in sight for you, you can explain to all of Bob how scary it is to be facing a perma-war.

I'm going to make a prediction and say you'll still be crying, just as hard as you are now. And still, no one will care.

Crying? You have given me even more glory to add to my legacy.

56 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

You'd be surprised how many "permawars" Pacifica has fought. If you are looking for a scared alliance, you won't find one here. We will sell down to pursue you. That's how much we care about infra. 

Doesn't it say something to you that they all eventually give up?  

Of all those rogues of times past, you are the least prepared.

You do you.

33 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Crying? You have given me even more glory to add to my legacy.

All you're basically doing is adding some to entertainment to the mix for them. If that's your goal, do it. Just don't think the one man resistance thing will do much good.

Edited by Monster

18 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Wait, you are the ones who hit neutrals like GPA, not me. I only like to confront the biggest, baddest bullies. 

You attack the smallest weakest most unprepared nations you can find.  Your lies are almost as pathetic as you are.  Maybe it is time for you to step away and do some growing up.  Reroll come back and be somebody else not as stupid and annoying and see what it is like not the butt of the joke all the time.  

Edited by The Big Bad

44 minutes ago, andyt2k said:

@DeathAdder - Do you speak enough idiot to understand "Trigglypuff"? I stopped playing pokemon when I was a kid.

It's another dumb meme about someone who's triggered.

Funny thing is, I waited two months to even bother telling him he was targeted, and, as soon as it happens; we get this !@#$show.

I wonder who is actually triggered here? :thinking: