Notice to the New Pacific Order

The Zigur

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

No one cares about your fantasy worlds. Quit thinking because you downloaded a game and play it that it makes you something.

You weren't even capable to go to edit my nation and get to peace mode before I declared on you, much less capable of anything else except being made a mockery of here.

Every time you have been involved in govt, you've either been couped out, or forced out, so, don't give me your !@#$%^&*, child.

Congratulations, you got a couple losers to F5 and stagger me 3 seconds after midnight. Based on all the backslapping ITT, it is clear that you consider this among your greatest achievements.

Unfortunately for you, even if I were completely bill-locked and out of options militarily, that doesn't stop me from destroying your arguments on the OWF. My sole reason for existence today is to inform people that the current status quo is not permanent.

4 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Congratulations, you got a couple losers to F5 and stagger me 3 seconds after midnight. Based on all the backslapping ITT, it is clear that you consider this among your greatest achievements.

Unfortunately for you, even if I were completely bill-locked and out of options militarily, that doesn't stop me from destroying your arguments on the OWF. My sole reason for existence today is to inform people that the current status quo is not permanent.

You wouldn't even make a good ashtray to put my cigarettes out in your eyes.

You are just a schmuck, and you have destroyed zero arguments in this thread, from anyone, much less even defended yourself against me verbally kicking your teeth down your throat.

Edited by DeathAdder

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

You wouldn't even make a good ashtray to put my cigarettes out in your eyes.

You are just a schmuck, and you have destroyed zero arguments in this thread, from anyone, much less even defended yourself against me verbally kicking your teeth down your throat.

All you have done is revealed to every non-bootlicker that you have an uninteresting personality and a penchant for overcompensation. It has also demonstrated that you have completely failed to intimidate me despite having the resources of a thousand nations at your disposal.

Harassing my nation doesn't make up for your boring and meaningless existence. You crave power and domination because you lack any cohesive philosophy. You, like all the other idiots I have confronted, are the textbook definition of Plato's tyrant. 

Ironically, if you actually were able to make me reroll/quit, you would be completely lost. You have come to define your entire existence around crushing a flower that is in every way superior to yourself. 

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

All you have done is revealed to every non-bootlicker that you have an uninteresting personality and a penchant for overcompensation. It has also demonstrated that you have completely failed to intimidate me despite having the resources of a thousand nations at your disposal.

Harassing my nation doesn't make up for your boring and meaningless existence. You crave power and domination because you lack any cohesive philosophy. You, like all the other idiots I have confronted, are the textbook definition of Plato's tyrant. 

Ironically, if you actually were able to make me reroll/quit, you would be completely lost. You have come to define your entire existence around crushing a flower that is in every way superior to yourself. 

Still waiting for that number...

Also, if your nation ceased to exist we'd probably be busy photoshopping more glorious images like this:

l9nxkpc.png

Oh wait, I'm already doing that, never mind... 

5 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Why would I bother trying to intimidate a bum that has to create fantasy lives on the internet?

Harassing your nation gives me entertainment. That is its only purpose.

No, I'd just move on to the next loser that was left too long in this world and confused their irrelevancy for people being afraid of them.

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

Why would I bother trying to intimidate a bum that has to create fantasy lives on the internet?

Harassing your nation gives me entertainment. That is its only purpose.

No, I'd just move on to the next loser that was left too long in this world and confused their irrelevancy for people being afraid of them.

Stop projecting. Nobody was ever afraid of me, lol. Unlike yourself, I don't crave people being intimidated by my presence.

But go on, brag about how you slithered from Sparta to an empire built by men far greater than you. Ironic that you should call me Ephialtes.

6 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Stop projecting. Nobody was ever afraid of me, lol. Unlike yourself, I don't crave people being intimidated by my presence.

But go on, brag about how you slithered from Sparta to an empire built by men far greater than you. Ironic that you should call me Ephialtes.

Correction, no one could be afraid of you.You are less than a unicellular organism.

At least when I led Sparta, it was actually doing something, instead of sitting on black decaying. but, you're right, I totally went to a far better Alliance. And I haven't been happier. Do you have a point to this, or, are you just like all the other butthurt kids I've assaulted and had to fall back on a pathetic attempt to take a shot at me having membership in two AA's in 7 yrs?

How many AA's have you had to go crawl on your belly towards and beg for membership in seven years?

Edited by DeathAdder

6 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Correction, no one could be afraid of you.You are less than a unicellular organism.

At least when I led Sparta, it was actually doing something, instead of sitting on black decaying. but, you're right, I totally went to a far better Alliance. And I haven't been happier. Do you have a point to this, or, are you just like all the other butthurt kids I've assaulted and had to fall back on a pathetic attempt to take a shot at me having membership in two AA's in 7 yrs?

How many AA's have you had to go crawl on your belly towards and beg for membership in seven years?

I think between us, most people can tell who the true Spartan is.

Edited by The Zigur

4 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I mean, it all kind of makes sense how Deathadder went from Sparta to Pacifica, if you think about it.

Oh? So, you're stupid enough to think I left Sparta on bad standing, instead of stepping down entirely so new people could take a chance at leadership, and for me to experience an Alliance I had come to like via working with them?

You really are the laughing stock of this entire forums, child.

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Damn looks like I lost in the sweepstake of how many pages of Junka whining and crying this thread would get to. Congrats to whoever got 21+

>Cries about me nuking three of Pacifica's nations.

>Calls me a whiner

ThornyTerribleElectriceel-max-1mb.gif

Just now, The Zigur said:

>Calls me a whiner

ThornyTerribleElectriceel-max-1mb.gif

Your "Free Speech Zone" server on Discord is quite unimpressive as well I might add, there ain't much speech going on there.

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

>Calls me a whiner

Not even the three nations you nuked really fussed about it.

Meanwhile, you've been crying since page one on how evil NPO is for targeting you.

Yes, clearly the whining has come from us, instead of you.

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

"So I asked a guy what he thought about God and he couldn't give a definitive answer. Hurhur"

Yeah. That's all levels of intellect going on in that.

Well you certainly wouldn't fit in here, because you have no idea how to debate without threatening people with attacks and violence, and that's prohibited in my discord server.

You're better off sticking with anime videos and mindless hailing in the NPO server.

Edited by The Zigur

2 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Well you certainly wouldn't fit in here, because you have no idea how to debate without threatening people with attacks and violence, and that's prohibited in my discord server.

You're better off sticking with anime videos and mindless hailing in the NPO server.

I would have to say mindless hailing is still above the level in certain other servers:

LpnuUQa.png

I can debate just fine, actually, just not with pointless little people who are nothing yet think they're a gift to the world.

You're better off sticking with the kids in your server so you can pass yourself off as even semi-intelligent, instead of being called out in real debates for being full of !@#$ on everything.