Space Wolves Pact Redux

Galerion

y4mJEgwHV1zMX3Jxcp1peVlScqEOzId2bCTajy2Jy4mmWHNieblsEwHcIysRDaaPCC4GFeqn5HEf1gZo

Space Wolves Pact Redux

Article I. Alliance Sovereignty

Both alliances remain sovereign and independent under this arrangement.

Article II. Military Intelligence

Intelligence possessed by one signatory relating to the military security of the other should be shared through secure channels.

Article III. Nonaggression and military defense

Both signatories shall refrain from all acts of military, economic or ideological aggression against one another. Should one signatory come under attack, the other is encouraged to provide military or other forms of assistance depending on the situation.

Article V. Optional Aggression

Should a military offensive be organized by one signatory the other may be invited to participate. Both parties agree to observe sound information security principles and deploy in a disciplined manner when coordinating any military offensive.

Article VI. Cancellation

A cancellation notice should be presented to the other signatory 72 hours before taking effect via secure channels.

Fellowship of The Wolves
- Alpha Canik

Supernova X

Emperor: Immortan Junka

Emperor's Hand: Galerion

spacewolf.PNG

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Maybe you should abandon your obsessive grudge and simply vote better on the senate.

Maybe you should learn to lead an alliance into something other than a war or a cancellation of a treaty that actually was worth something.

12 hours ago, Galerion said:

Article II. Military Intelligence

Intelligence possessed by one signatory relating to the military security of the other should be shared

I agree with this and in the spirit of the new treaty and to celebrate its passing here is my contribution:-

8/15/2017 12:11:52 AM

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Kingdom of Pakalolo. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 8/9/2017 10:17:56 PM
Last Bill Payment: 8/14/2017 9:13:05 AM
Days in Peace Mode: 1 Days
Desired Religion: Voodoo
Desired Government: Democracy
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 8/14/2017 12:00:33 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 4/30/2017
Total Money: $6,722,378
Technology: 75.70 Levels
Trade Partners: Daharan Empire, Vulkannia, Ircworld, blighty, Arman Republic
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 694, Navy XP: 0, Air Force XP: 1779, Intelligence XP: 112
Assigned Generals: None
Total Aircraft: 18
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 16
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 20
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 0
  • Landing Ships: 0
  • Battleships: 0
  • Cruisers: 0
  • Frigates: 0
  • Destroyers: 0
  • Submarines: 0
  • Aircraft Carriers: 0

Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

(8/10/2017 12:06:36 AM)
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of blighty. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 8/8/2017 1:09:37 AM
Last Bill Payment: 8/9/2017 12:07:17 AM
Days in Peace Mode: 3 Days
Desired Religion: Taoism
Desired Government: Democracy
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 8/9/2017 12:07:52 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 2/24/2017
Total Money: $86,923,161
Technology: 90.85 Levels
Trade Partners: Daharan Empire, Vulkannia, Kingdom of Pakalolo, Arman Republic, Ircworld
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 143, Navy XP: 3, Air Force XP: 607, Intelligence XP: 60
Assigned Generals: None
Total Aircraft: 1
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 0
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 3
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:
Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

Junka my love! :wub:

Can we get some aid flowing to SNX please people? Come on... time is of the essence!;)

Edited by Emperor Khan
I forgot Galerion's (blighty) spy report! Doh! Silly me!

As far as I'm concerned FTW is deserving of sanctions again. Granted, I'm too lazy to actually do it at the moment (give me a week or two to log in), but if anyone wants to go after these morons I promise you no retaliation from the white team senate.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

3 hours ago, Sir Kiloist said:

Maybe you should learn to lead an alliance into something other than a war or a cancellation of a treaty that actually was worth something.

Maybe we could just disband and I lead a few people with a few dozen billion warchest between them in a perma-war? It seems like so many people want to exterminate us, instead of letting us exist peacefully to conduct trade, it's an increasingly tempting option.

Emperor Khan gets celebrated so much, maybe thats what we need to become???

Edited by Immortan Junka

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Maybe we could just disband and I lead a few people with a few dozen billion warchest between them in a perma-war? 

Only your members are daft enough to follow you into the breach, so who are these few people?

As your whole alliance doesn't have anywhere near a few dozen billion.

Edited by Jay Kay

9 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Maybe we could just disband and I lead a few people with a few dozen billion warchest between them in a perma-war? It seems like so many people want to exterminate us, instead of letting us exist peacefully to conduct trade, it's an increasingly tempting option.

Emperor Khan gets celebrated so much, maybe thats what we need to become???

If you wanna disband that's on you. Perma war if you want that's on you. You'll be what you hate. 

10 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Exterminating those who refuse us our right to exist in peace is the only thing that brings peace to my soul.

Junka. If you step down, I will take over as leader of ISX. I will bring ISX into a era of prosperity and peace. 

14 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Exterminating those who refuse us our right to exist in peace is the only thing that brings peace to my soul.

You could exist in peace if you wanted to, instead you make every topic about you and your absurd political theories.

You could exist in peace if you wanted to, instead you insult anyone who dares criticize your approach.

You could exist in peace if you wanted to, just shut your stupid pie hole for a few months and people would forget who you even are.

When your whole reputation is based on calling your opponents barbarians and terrorists, you need to have a look at the quality of your discourse.

You could live in peace if you wanted to, but your ego won't let you be anything other than a martyr for the cause (which has never been clearly defined)

You could live in peace if you wanted to, but the evidence to hand suggests you have no intention of existing in any state other than hostility.

The only reason your alliance isn't an actual crater is because real alliances with real leadership couldn't be bothered rolling you yet again.  Polar did it once and it was most satisfying apart from the bit where you posted every five minutes about whatever !@#$%^&* you were rambling about at the time.  Keep going however and we shall see how much motivation can be found.  As for your new protector, I wonder how much they will risk for you, how much they will intercede on your behalf whilst you undermine their good natured efforts to keep you alive. 

I think I speak for everyone when I encourage you to find your inside voice and try using it only inside your own alliance for a while.

Edited by AlmightyGrub

Grub, I am aware that we are no match for Polar or Oculus. I'm not foolhardy enough, like NADC, to think we can beat you in a war or other endeavour. 

SLAP, on the other hand, composed of DK members who dodged war while ISX fought Polar last year... well maybe these aggressors in particular picked more than they can chew on.

Edited by Immortan Junka

16 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

SLAP, on the other hand, composed of DK members who dodged war while ISX fought Polar last year... well maybe these aggressors in particular picked more than they can chew on.

One can hope.