Official LPC Announcement

Sephiroth

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Seph, but if you formally walk away from something (no matter how short), you can't just come back and demand the same titles, respect and power you had prior. Bob (and even the real world) doesn't nor has ever worked that way. 

I just can't find any reason to support you on this regardless of who is involved. I've made similar choices myself, but I accepted the reality of those choices because that's how things work. 

5 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I hope you continue with your project, Methrage. Your are the true Libertarian King.

This is the genius of Meth. Post reams of crap about anarchism and libertarianism one day, declares himself ruler the next. The cognitive dissonance is nothing if not hilarious.

8 hours ago, Fox Fire said:

Sorry Seph, but if you formally walk away from something (no matter how short), you can't just come back and demand the same titles, respect and power you had prior. Bob (and even the real world) doesn't nor has ever worked that way. 

I just can't find any reason to support you on this regardless of who is involved. I've made similar choices myself, but I accepted the reality of those choices because that's how things work. 

I bet Seph wishes he could turn back time.

Maybe The Mages Guild could Help??

3 hours ago, Sabcat said:

This is the genius of Meth. Post reams of crap about anarchism and libertarianism one day, declares himself ruler the next. The cognitive dissonance is nothing if not hilarious.

"Please line up for our daily scheduled chanting of 'We Are Individuals.'"

25 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Don't them stop you Methrage. Don't let them defeat you- Freedom will always prevail.

History is often paved in blood. It is up to the alliances who care about history to change or rewrite it back. 

If freedom is to prevail, those who care will need to defeat SNX;  then force them to give up and release CA/aNiMaLz from the terms they were forced to agree with.

Edited by Sephiroth

2 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

History is often paved in blood. It is up to the alliances who care about history to change his rewrite back. 

If freedom is to prevail, those who care will need to defeat SNX;  then force them to give up and release CA/aNiMaLz from the terms they were forced to agree with.

Odd because Bangladesh is a full member on your AA attacking Animalz and the new Limitless Nexus.

So much for "freedom." :rolleyes: 

Edited by Immortan Junka

15 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:
17 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Odd because Bangladesh is a full member on your AA attacking Animalz and the new Limitless Nexus.

Revolutions for sovereignty against Imperial Governments are often so brutal, "Join or Die" was a popoular. Im not telling him who to attack, but all LPC members need tob pick a side. Remain subservient to their self declared conqueror or deny the false prophet. Or become Libertarian operated again.

Those who choose the real LPC I'll make sure have peace and loyalty rewarded.

Edited by Sephiroth

12 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Revolutions for sovereignty against Imperial Governments are often so brutal, "Join or Die" was a popoular. Im not telling him who to attack, but all LPC members need tob pick a side. Remain subservient to their self declared conqueror or deny the false prophet. Or become Libertarian operated again.

Those who choose the real LPC I'll make sure have peace and loyalty rewarded.

Excellent, since you have no problem backing your political agenda with the use of force, there should be no problem if we sanction you.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Excellent, since you have no problem backing your political agenda with the use of force, there should be no problem if we sanction you.

Sanction me for what? I did nothing, we're an Anarchist alliance. Also if you Sanction me, it shows what a weak person you are.

2 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Sanction me for what? I did nothing, we're an Anarchist alliance. Also if you Sanction me, it shows what a weak person you are.

You are only doing nothing because we bankrupted you after your foolish war against the Imperium.

However, you are encouraging others to attack Animalz and the LPCN so you can re-assert your tyranny over them. If you can back political force, why can't I?