Official LPC Announcement

Sephiroth

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

I am pleased to say the LPCN is now waking up and seeing the kind of tyrant Anarch really is. Just as with the July Revolution in the Imperium, a people who break free from the chains of slavery are unstoppable, regardless of foreign backing and oligarchical attack.

Down with the tyrant, my comrades! Methrage rules over you no more!

47a9b396e94f568aa729ffbf2bfa8da6.jpg

However as a true outlaw,

10b81a8db1fa298e49b74e8fdb97d455.jpg

And this...

political-horror-skulls-crowd-wallpaper-

l2Sfty.jpg

quote-yes-anarchy-is-order-government-is

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Within the Imperium I was appointed Emperor by referendum, but what it really means that I am First among Equals. 

First on the battlefield, last to leave!

War is an option for Kingdom of Pakalolo since 11/4/2016.

wasnt there a war going on during this time??

2 minutes ago, Razgriz24 said:

Operation Meowing Thunder, against you guys at the time I think...

hardly last to leave then was he? ah... first into Peace mode he meant, carry on gents

Edited by ericsw

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Not all of us have massive warchests and WRCs to reload nukes with. 

And yet you believe military wonders win wars and need to be cheaper to purchase. Perhaps time to rethink that, eh? Can't defend your Imperium from peace mode hiding from military nations who have money.

Just now, Rayvon said:

And yet you believe military wonders win wars and need to be cheaper to purchase. Perhaps time to rethink that, eh? Can't defend your Imperium from peace mode hiding from military nations who have money.

I think his nation efficiency proves Producerism doesn't work.

The fact of the matter is there are too many barbarians to deal with for many of us to grow large. We have learned to carefully preserve resources and stretch each aid package to maximize kinetic potential.

For each aid package I received I generally destroyed roughly $20,000,000 in warchest money along with having money for bills, nukes etc.

So people can hurr durr about peacemode if they want, but some of us know how low tier wars actually work.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

The fact of the matter is thee are too many barbarians to deal with for many of us to grow large. We have learned to carefully preserve resources and stretch each aid package to maximize kinetic potential.

For each aid package I received I generally destroyed roughly $20,000,000 in warchest money along with having money for bills, nukes etc.

So people can hurr durr about peacemode if they want, but some of us know how low tier wars actually work.

If you wren't always trying to interfere with the LPC and subject your alliance to Doom Sphere Servatude for so long, you could have had focus on internal growth.

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

The fact of the matter is there are too many barbarians to deal with for many of us to grow large. We have learned to carefully preserve resources and stretch each aid package to maximize kinetic potential.

I am a younger nation than you, I spent more cash on wonders than you, and I have more casualties and wars...

you really need to look into your econ system, something is not right there

2 minutes ago, ericsw said:

I am a younger nation than you, I spent more cash on wonders than you, and I have more casualties and wars...

Must be spending his profit from tech deals on hookers?

Just now, ericsw said:

We can help, Subsistencerism (C) is open source and easily adapted for any scenario to bolster your fighting capabilities. It involves sensible and sustainable development at all tiers.

Just now, Jay Kay said:

Must be spending his profit from tech deals on hookers?

Does he sound like a guy getting some? I would like to think that was true... There would be a lot more stability in Bob 

9 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

In your court: Find a skirt to hide behind, collect aid packages and attack, hide in peace mode when you run out of money and throw around insults to others about their lack of money and sustainability.

Edited by Rayvon

1 minute ago, ericsw said:

Does he sound like a guy getting some? I would like to think that was true... There would be a lot more stability in Bob 

I'm intrigued what he does spend it all on then if he doesn't grow?

On 17/01/2017 at 4:12 PM, Blackatron said:

Doubt it, unfortunately he is 900 NS, so anyone who has completed a single tech deal would be above his range.

If you didnt run crying to legion to have me sanctioned, I wouldn't be on a TTK crusade and could have hit Methy.

So you have only yourself to blame, wuss.

10 minutes ago, ericsw said:

10 minutes ago, ericsw said:

535694-dbdc.png

548046-default.png

I have fought 30% more wars than you, and many of those wars were against nuke rogues while developing. It took a year and a half before I finally got the Manhattan Project.

I also generally remain in the lower tiers to protect new guys.

Edited by Immortan Junka

4 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

I'm intrigued what he does spend it all on then if he doesn't grow?

well one tactic he had, was genius... he would actually delete his own infra!! he goes into PM, stocks a few nukes, then he declares on you.. and when you look, he has deleted all his infra, he lobs the few nukes, takes the defeat alerts and declares a victory on the OWF! (cos you can't win against a guy who self destructed)

then, he asks people for aid, and goes again

fool proof system, amazing general he is

Also aNiMaLz tired to conspire to remove me from the LPC after they fed me intel they were leaving the LPC.

Them choosing to side with Junkalunka who is still at war with the LPC makes them valid targets in my eyes.

If they want to throw a Hail Authoritarian Triumvir Junkaluna at me; then it shows they were never Libertarians to begin with.

Those who wish to remain LPC can join Nations of Anarchy until we get sorted out this non-sense of aNiMaLz suddenly turning on me.

You can't be a Libertarian if you hail an Authoritarian and you're damaging the Libertarian Brand by falsely posing as being Libertarians.

5 minutes ago, ericsw said:

well one tactic he had, was genius... he would actually delete his own infra!! he goes into PM, stocks a few nukes, then he declares on you.. and when you look, he has deleted all his infra, he lobs the few nukes, takes the defeat alerts and declares a victory on the OWF! (cos you can't win against a guy who self destructed)

then, he asks people for aid, and goes again

fool proof system, amazing general he is

You can be as mad as you want about the war, what really counts is destroy money ops. Attacks from planes, ground attacks etc do trivial damage to a heavy wonder nation with a large warchest down here.

Sorry if I was too boring for you. I don't care about casualties, I care about bringing you closer to bill lock each day.

Edited by Immortan Junka

2 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Also aNiMaLz tired to conspire to remove me from the LPC after they fed me intel they were leaving the LPC.

Them choosing to side with Junkalunka who is still at war with the LPC makes them valid targets in my eyes.

If they want to throw a Hail Authoritarian Triumvir Junkaluna at me; then it shows they were never Libertarians to begin with.

Those who wish to remain LPC can join Nations of Anarchy until we get sorted out this non-sense of aNiMaLz suddenly turning on me.

You can't be a Libertarian if you hail an Authoritarian and you're damaging the Libertarian Brand by falsely posing as being Libertarians.

What if I choose neither of those options? I am a libertarian leader and will continue to be, without hailing either.