Official LPC Announcement

Sephiroth

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

I get a great Vindaloo here too, and as Galerion pointed out, Tikka Masala is more popular in the UK. And that's not actually south asian you know, that was invented in Glasgow, though it's sort of in that style. Anyway I had some great asian food in the capital but it was obviously turned down for the local palate, I ordered the extra hot and it was a medium. And when I got out in the country I didn't see anything mildly spicy. YMMV, especially if you're a local and know just where to find the exceptions, of course. And I agree on the sweetness, actually, that's not everyone and everywhere but it's a fair general impression. 

And in america, home of sugar and sweet things, the curry is hotter? I don't believe this

8 hours ago, ericsw said:

You can drink tea all day but you can't drink coffee all day.. tis a fact!

You can drink coffee all day, just not well advised if you want to sleep that night. I personally enjoy coffee in the morning with a couple pieces of toast and tea in the late afternoon with a sandwich. The best recipe for tea I found is from my deceased coworker, rest in peace you dirty old sex tourist and all around nice chap, in which he would put three or four tea bags in a small ceramic kettle, wrap it in a towel, and let it steep for a bit. Pour right from the kettle with milk or sugar depending on your liking. 

One of those habits I picked up from my English grandparents and 'Murican parents. 

1 minute ago, Captain Enema said:

You can drink coffee all day, just not well advised if you want to sleep that night. I personally enjoy coffee in the morning with a couple pieces of toast and tea in the late afternoon with a sandwich. The best recipe for tea I found is from my deceased coworker, rest in peace you dirty old sex tourist and all around nice chap, in which he would put three or four tea bags in a small ceramic kettle, wrap it in a towel, and let it steep for a bit. Pour right from the kettle with milk or sugar depending on your liking. 

One of those habits I picked up from my English grandparents and 'Murican parents. 

sounds like he was just over doing the tea bags.

I think i'm right in saying one tea bag per cup is the equivalent of being in the royal familty, as normally.. you get to share a tea bag between two

11 minutes ago, Captain Enema said:

oh but you can..my fiances parents do it daily...they drink coffee with EVERYTHING.made a glass of water every 4 hours..but my god...it disgusts me lol...his is always black..no sugar or nothing.

3 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

oh but you can..my fiances parents do it daily...they drink coffee with EVERYTHING.made a glass of water every 4 hours..but my god...it disgusts me lol...his is always black..no sugar or nothing.

I drink coffee black... 

what's wrong with that??

Just now, ericsw said:

I drink coffee black... 

what's wrong with that??

well im assuming that from the sounds of coffee without sugar and stuff its stronger..which would give you that extra boost...so youd think he wouldnt be able to sleep drinking black coffee all day..but he sleeps fine lol. 

nothing wrong..i just dont prefer coffee

19 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

well im assuming that from the sounds of coffee without sugar and stuff its stronger..which would give you that extra boost...so youd think he wouldnt be able to sleep drinking black coffee all day..but he sleeps fine lol. 

nothing wrong..i just dont prefer coffee

Sugar doesn't make it weaker, just sweeter, for most people that means easier to drink more.

39 minutes ago, ericsw said:

And in america, home of sugar and sweet things, the curry is hotter? I don't believe this

Yeah, actually, not in every case of course but typically I think so. Probably because Mexican food has been breaking that ground for so long. It's still all mild by default but a lot of places have really spicy stuff if you want it these days.

Bullet proof coffee is disgusting, I tried it once and couldn't finish it.

I suppose some people can guzzle coffee all day long and still get a decent night of sleep, I sure can't. I have my last cup before 12 in the afternoon and that's it. I like it black, which is amusing as I live in Asia. Whenever I ask for black coffee, they say, "Americano?" I'm like.. "That's black right?" and they reply, "Americano?" and I'm like, "Black yes?" and they say, "with milk and sugar?" and then I facepalm. 

My buddy's kettle held about 3 or 4 cups if I recall, which would indicate that 3 or 4 teabags was ideal. I find Chinese tea culture absolutely delightful as they put so much effort into it and take so much pride in their tea service and the quality of their tea. 

Though often I find the chinese tea absolutely gross unless it's a really good green tea. 

38 minutes ago, Captain Enema said:

I suppose some people can guzzle coffee all day long and still get a decent night of sleep, I sure can't. I have my last cup before 12 in the afternoon and that's it. I like it black, which is amusing as I live in Asia. Whenever I ask for black coffee, they say, "Americano?" I'm like.. "That's black right?" and they reply, "Americano?" and I'm like, "Black yes?" and they say, "with milk and sugar?" and then I facepalm. 

My buddy's kettle held about 3 or 4 cups if I recall, which would indicate that 3 or 4 teabags was ideal. I find Chinese tea culture absolutely delightful as they put so much effort into it and take so much pride in their tea service and the quality of their tea. 

Though often I find the chinese tea absolutely gross unless it's a really good green tea. 

Sir, you are a patriot. god speed 

56 minutes ago, Captain Enema said:

Not sure about Asia but in Europe 'Americano' means a cup of hot water with a shot of espresso dumped in it. Not my cup of tea, if you'll excuse the mixed metaphor. Anyway that explains the retarded conversation. They don't know what black means, they guess you want 'mericano cause you speak English, then they want to know if you want milk or sugar in your coffee-flavored hot water. Try saying 'mericano, neat' maybe the barrista moonlights as a bartender and knows what neat means.

3 or 4 cups is the traditional size but I don't think you need to match that number with teabags, unless you simply must have it both strong and pale.

Lopsang souchang is my favorite chinese tea and it's far from green but I'd imagine it's not hard to find a cheap and horrid tea there as well. Had any good gutteroil lately? ;)

On 1/22/2017 at 8:05 PM, LordDarrin said:

Just because you don't see the humor in something doesn't mean you need to be a salty !@#$%*..your avatar is a !@#$@#$ joke wrestling is a !@#$@#$ joke. Go away :)

did i walk into a theatre or a middle school 

12 minutes ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

Not sure about Asia but in Europe 'Americano' means a cup of hot water with a shot of espresso dumped in it. Not my cup of tea, if you'll excuse the mixed metaphor. Anyway that explains the retarded conversation. They don't know what black means, they guess you want 'mericano cause you speak English, then they want to know if you want milk or sugar in your coffee-flavored hot water. Try saying 'mericano, neat' maybe the barrista moonlights as a bartender and knows what neat means.

Or maybe the barrista barely speaks English and they got their coffee making guide off baidu.com. 

3 or 4 cups is the traditional size but I don't think you need to match that number with teabags, unless you simply must have it both strong and pale.

Beats me, I liked the flavor though, came across nice every time.

Lopsang souchang is my favorite chinese tea and it's far from green but I'd imagine it's not hard to find a cheap and horrid tea there as well. Had any good gutteroil lately?

Lopsang.. meh. 

Gutteroil is how I keep the colon cleaned out, goes right though you it does. 

Also despite Junka posting the most and giving himself a title to try portraying himself as being above the other Triumvir, its still SIgrun who is the LPC leader and just fails to contradict Junka when he tries claiming himself extra important. So I expect my request to be honored by the LPC.

Me and Junka never agreed on peace, even after I disappeared from inactivity he attacked me ceaselessly. So Nations of Anarchy remains at war with SNX & invites those who want a shot at them to join the AA. Unless Junka wants to prove himself a fraud as far as being LPC is concerned, any nation who fights him from Nations of Anarchy he'll need to fight only using other means.

Really for him to not be a fraud, the same would apply to those he fights from any AA. Although I don't want to expect to much from him and see if at least he doesn't consider sanctions a weapon of war against one AA. Although for him to truly prove himself legit, it would apply to everyone he fights who doesn't use sanctions as a weapon of war against him

Excuse me sir your getting off topic.

Now back to food

Anyone else a fan of Hibachi?

Edited by Diadochi Von Seleucids