Official LPC Announcement

Sephiroth

blackbrownanon150x_zpsbuxs6bdl.jpg?14846

Libertarian Party Government

Sovereign - Sephiroth

Others may be granted titles as well, but the only exist to make it easier for them to assist the LPC

Manifesto of the Libertarian Party of Cybernations

1. What's the problem? The problem is that trade and aid sanctions are used as weapons, and used casually and disproportionately against micros and unaligned nations. The problem is that our liberty, our freedom of association and our freedom of commerce are routinely infringed.

2. What's the solution? Within the material realities of Cybernations, the solution is to do the same thing the large alliances do - band together to defend our interests in the senate. We must create a Libertarian Party in Cybernations.

3. Pursuant to that, the signatories will set up and maintain a forum, select candidates, and then work to elect them.

4. Senators who run under our platform and are elected will be committed to using their powers to defend the liberty, specifically the freedom of association and freedom of commerce, of all party members on the sphere.

5. Alliances or nations who wish to become party members must be willing to move to Brown & vote for Libertarian Senators.

Founding Signatories,

Methrage, King of the Libertarian Empire
Sigrun Vapneir, Sovereign of Confederatio Aesir
xoindotnler, Sovereign of Rjvkmsc
Nicholai, Sovereign of Libertarian Norway
Sir Kindle, Sovereign of the New American Kingdom
Kaznawim, Soveriegn of wreytweyewuyeyewyyry
RUKUNU, Sovereign of fordlandia

SNX Confusion

After I went inactive he suddenly thought he owned the LPC and tried strong arming members into letting him and create his faux governement. Junka never defeated me, I let myself go inactive because I was ready to move on from this world. However something brought me back and a lot of voices are telling me I need to save the LPC from Junka.

As Methrage, LPC Founder & Leader, I never agreed to SNX joining the LPC and they aren't a member. The real LPC members will see that soon enough. I can't leave with peace of mind if my the organization I've created is being destroy by an enemy of Libertarianism.

SNX is ideologically opposed to the LPC & Junka running it is a joke. The Joke ends now and I suggest Junka stop cosplaying as the organization I created to spread liberty.

Any joke announcments from Junka claiming to be LPCN do not represent the Libertarian Party of Cybernations. They represent no organization unless he is trying to make a copy cat group.

Edited by Sephiroth

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackatron, you've never been known for good posts.

Although the alliances will decide if they want to be the LPC or whatever Junka is trying to turn them into. I think most want Junka gone and the LPC can then expand much further.

If he were to stay in power, the LPC would be just him and Sigrun had I not stepped in to save it.

Governments that follow strictly libertarian philosophies will always give way to tyranny. Your failure to admit that the LPC was conquered clearly exposes your obsession with it. Granted, you created this cancer in the first place. It is your right to attempt an uprising against an occupation.  But I've seen splits done better before.....

Regardless, if Junka doesn't step down and hand back the LPC; it could be seen as a continued act of hostility and make SNX a target for everyone who wants to see the LPC liberated from Imperium rule. The real LPC members will not get pulled in, since I've already stated SNX is not considered a LPC member and infiltrator instead.

When Junka gives up claims to the LPC; attacks could stop. If SNX  feels heat and his members aren't libertarian anyways; they won't want to fight for something they don't believe in. Depending on how Junka proceeds, our war before my break might not be over yet. I'm still IC the same person and their was no admission of defeat or surrender.

Seeing he was working with LPC made me think maybe I could consider it over, but quickly it because clear he considered it a war spoil and having a corrupting effect on the LPC.

Edited by Sephiroth

4 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Regardless, if Junka doesn't step down and hand back the LPC; it could be seen as a continued act of hostility and make SNX a target for everyone who wants to see the LPC liberated from Imperium rule. The real LPC members will not get pulled in, since I've already stated SNX is not considered a LPC member and infiltrator instead.

When Junka gives up claims to the LPC; attacks could stop. If SNX  feels heat and his members aren't libertarian anyways; they won't want to fight for something they don't believe in. Depending on how Junka proceeds, our war before my break might not be over yet. I'm still IC the same person and their was no admission of defeat or surrender.

Seeing he was working with LPC made me think maybe I could consider it over, but quickly it because clear he considered it a war spoil and having a corrupting effect on the LPC.

So are you saying you are still at war with us? But you aren't in range of anybody. :( 

15 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

It is a spoil of war you madman 

20 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

So are you saying you are still at war with us? But you aren't in range of anybody. :( 

I'm saying if you don't stop claiming to have won control of the LPC; then I see you as hostile.

Your announcement with fake Triumvirs to make it seem like you had support was also hostile. As well as other claims you made about my position.

Much of what you said was pure treason, enough for your peaceful exit seeming to generous. It depends on how many alliances would want to get involved how many would be in range of you. In the end, I'll win.

17 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

I'm saying if you don't stop claiming to have won control of the LPC; then I see you as hostile.

Your announcement with fake Triumvirs to make it seem like you had support was also hostile. As well as other claims you made about my position.

Much of what you said was pure treason, enough for your peaceful exit seeming to generous. It depends on how many alliances would want to get involved how many would be in range of you. In the end, I'll win.

"Treason" lol. 

Why don't you hit us rather than continue to mouth off and make threats? 

2 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

Sephiroth: I suggest you read the whole opening post of this thread as you may of not been around in December.

I only had to reach this far to realize he was attempting a hostile takeover, in order dismantle libertarianism and replace it with producerism.

Not once have I see Junka claim to serious be a libertarain and want to spread libertarianism. I think the closest is he's said he was once in an alliance with me which was mostly libertarians, except it was with him being the exception and non-believer imperialist. He thinks rules and orders are necessary to control society, rather than the freedom and choices libetarians believe in.

Just now, Sephiroth said:

I only had to reach this far to realize he was attempting a hostile takeover, in order dismantle libertarianism and replace it with producerism.

Not once have I see Junka claim to serious be a libertarain and want to spread libertarianism. I think the closest is he's said he was once in an alliance with me which was mostly libertarians, except it was with him being the exception and non-believer imperialist. He thinks rules and orders are necessary to control society, rather than the freedom and choices libetarians believe in.

Just saying it was read and agreed by the remaining government members of this bloc, if they disagreed then they could of asked for trivum part to be removed from the agreement, but they seemingly didn't.

21 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Two Triumvir after you left elected to have Junka as Triumvir, 2 Triumvir elected to have RUKUNU as a Triumvir.

You have not tried to follow the procedures setup when you founded the LPC, you do not have the backing of the other Triumvir.

You may feel that the LPC should revolve around you but the other members do not, so you have no claim valid claim to lead the organisation currently.

4 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

all the voices telling you to save the lpc are in your !@#$@#$ head you lunatic

The voices I hear is the crowd yelling "we want tables"

6 minutes ago, Galerion said:

Two Triumvir after you left elected to have Junka as Triumvir, 2 Triumvir elected to have RUKUNU as a Triumvir.

You have not tried to follow the procedures setup when you founded the LPC, you do not have the backing of the other Triumvir.

You may feel that the LPC should revolve around you but the other members do not, so you have no claim valid claim to lead the organisation currently.

We'll see if Junka bribing 2 barely active founders to vote for whatever he wanted will work with the rest of the aNiMaLz.

Most aNiMaLz are sick of Imperial Rule from Junka, who put them under terms.

Also reading that Producerist-LPCN Announcement, this was the closest I saw to any claim of SNX being on the same side as the LPC, but for a single cause. It makes no mention of SNX gaining membership or leadership of the bloc.

"The LPCN shall join forces with the Imperium to punish President Hardin for his treachery.

The signatories shall collaborate on trades and tech dealing, to promote mutual growth and prosperity. In time, as trust grows between Producerists and Libertarians, joint military operations may take place between LPCN signatories."

There is no bribery, when you returned to the game Junka thought you would do what you were doing now and was ready to step aside but you were not wanted back by the others so he stayed in place as Triumvir.

I know this is hurting your feelings but drop this latest stunt it will be better for all concerned including yourself, move on find something new to put your energy into.

Edited by Galerion

ISX does not have to be whatever you think libertarianism is, to be a part of the LPCN. As per the peace agreement, we have grown in trust with our friends there and are functionally ODoAP allies.

You had your chance to present a case to the rest of the LPCN that you should be in control and you failed. Being a crying snowflake about it and begging for foreign intervention is not going to help your cause with the other triumvirs, neither will unilaterally declaring yourself "Sovereign" (Tyrant) and calling dissent "treason."

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

ISX does not have to be whatever you think libertarianism is, to be a part of the LPCN. As per the peace agreement, we have grown in trust with our friends there and are functionally ODoAP allies.

You had your chance to present a case to the rest of the LPCN that you should be in control and you failed. Being a crying snowflake about it and begging for foreign intervention is not going to help your cause with the other triumvirs, neither will unilaterally declaring yourself "Sovereign" (Tyrant) and calling dissent "treason."

You were never voted into the LPC. The treaty says you can work with them and functionally be ODoAP allies. However it makes a distinction between the LPC and Imperium, as still 2 separate entities.

Someone who isn't in a LPC alliance can't be made a Triumvir, so any claim you have to leadership is invalid. I'm already back, so its to late now to draft treaty giving you official LPC membership.

3 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

You all keep feeding the goddamn bastard. 

Just ignore him and maybe he'll go away again.

Everyone knows, but he is just so much fun to feed.

48 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

all the voices telling you to save the lpc are in your !@#$@#$ head you lunatic

See @Sephiroth, you're making me agree with Rey again, this is very bad.