Official LPC Announcement

Sephiroth

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

You can be as mad as you want about the war, what really counts is destroy money ops. Attacks from planes, ground attackd etc do trivial damage to a heavy wonder nation with a large warchest down here.

You did no damage to me, I would of being nuked anyway from one of the other 5 guys. Your exercise was pointless

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can be as mad as you want about the war, what really counts is destroy money ops. Attacks from planes, ground attacks etc do trivial damage to a heavy wonder nation with a large warchest down here.

When you fight like a pussy, you do damage like a pussy.

I've fought people who just turtle and do destroy money ops. Neither side takes much damage, but the nation who won't rebuild takes a lot more with the defeat alerts.

1 minute ago, Razgriz24 said:

What if I choose neither of those options? I am a libertarian leader and will continue to be, without hailing either.

You don't need to hail me, just realize for a libertarian organization to surivive as one; sometimes individuals who are anti-LIbertarian and gain a lot of influence need to be removed.

15 minutes ago, berbers said:

If you didnt run crying to legion to have me sanctioned, I wouldn't be on a TTK crusade and could have hit Methy.

So you have only yourself to blame, wuss.

Berbers on a crusade against Templars? That seems very historically inaccurate somehow.

3 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

I've fought people who just turtle and do destroy money ops. Neither side takes much damage, but the nation who won't rebuild takes a lot more with the defeat alerts.

You know that cos you are a true warrior, hence why the impostor needs to be removed.

5 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

You aren't really a credible military source after you bankrupted your nation attacking the Imperium.

I suggest that if anyone doesn't want to fight a boring, tedious war then don't attack the Imperium and our allies. It's very simple. :) 

You aren't really a credible military source after you bankrupted your nation attacking the Imperium.

wI suggest that if anyone doesn't want to fight a boring, tedious war then don't attack the Imperium and our allies. It's very simple. :) 

I was bored, had been inactive for months right before and wasn't trying, I let you feel like you won because I was bored.

However seeing what you've done to the LPC has made me realize letting you think you won means you go after the LPC next. I came in back in time to see if this can be turned around and you made into the loser, since you thought me letting myself go into inactivity meant I was handing over leadership to the LPC.

I hope CA & aNiMaLz make the right choice, decide the LPC belong Libertarian; rather than listening you because of whatever you've offered them. Although I'll see the LPC destroyed before I let an Authoritarian mascaraed around as my organization. Its the duty of all Libertarian to prevent Authoritarians from parody us and making Libertarianism seems like every other corrupt government philosophy.

I hope you get your organization back Methrage, it belongs to you.

To see Junka threatening you with sanctions for his own political powerhold on a bloc that you've spent thousands of hours building and defending is quite sickening.

True libertarians do not need the abuse of sanction privileges to retain power. Junka clearly sees you as a threat to his authoritarion agenda, whilst he holds the trophy (your LPC creation) in front of you- while animalz and CA applaud blindly in shackles, brought forth by the imperium.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

37 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

Berbers on a crusade against Templars? That seems very historically inaccurate somehow.

Haha nice, you just moved up one inch above scum because of this comment.  You have a ways to go before I forgive you for those sanctions though.

59 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

If you wren't always trying to interfere with the LPC and subject your alliance to Doom Sphere Servatude for so long, you could have had focus on internal growth.

He's not been interfering with LPC, not recently anyway. YOU are.

You have no support in LPC, zero. You don't appear to have any idea what's going on (Doom Sphere? you're about a year behind there) and LH is using you as a pawn and laughing at both of us. Knock it off.

12 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I hope you get your organization back Methrage, it belongs to you.

To see Junka threatening you with sanctions for his own political powerhold on a bloc that you've spent thousands of hours building and defending is quite sickening.

True libertarians do not need the abuse of sanction privileges to retain power. Junka clearly sees you as a threat to his authoritarion agenda, whilst he holds the trophy (your LPC creation) in front of you- while animalz and CA applaud blindly in shackles, brought forth by the imperium.

Honestly when I read this I feel like you are making fun of Methrage.

16 minutes ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

and LH is using you as a pawn and laughing at both of us. Knock it off.

10 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Honestly when I read this I feel like you are making fun of Methrage.

I understand you two are attempting to spin my opinion on Methrage into some type of diabolical intention. Fail.

As an original founder of the LPC, he should be treated much better than he currently is, perhaps with a little more respect? 

As a former (before iSX) Libertarian advocate, it bothers me to see how you treat someone who has spent years creating and defending for LPC, only to abandon him because he is no longer wonder heavy.

Sanction threats on him, for voicing his opinions (Which he rightfully is allowed) only reflects what he already knows, the libertarian agenda is simply a front for Sigrun's votes and Junka's power.

Just remember when Methrage first tried to form the LPC, Sigrun, the very people you defended him against is now your reflection in the mirror.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I understand you two are attempting to spin my opinion on Methrage into some type of diabolical intention. Fail.

As an original founder of the LPC, he should be treated much better than he currently is, perhaps with a little more respect? 

As a former (before iSX) Libertarian advocate, it bothers me to see how you treat someone who has spent years creating and defending for LPC, only to abandon him because he is no longer wonder heavy.

1. You're not fooling anyone.

2. He was treated with no disrespect. I encouraged him to come back, get back up to speed, and fast track back into leadership. He told me he's decided to just delete instead. Then he suddenly proclaims himself back in charge of the organization he left in the lurch, after declining to even rejoin it?

There does seem to be disrespect here, but not in the direction you are implying.

13 minutes ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

1. You're not fooling anyone.

2. He was treated with no disrespect. I encouraged him to come back, get back up to speed, and fast track back into leadership. He told me he's decided to just delete instead. Then he suddenly proclaims himself back in charge of the organization he left in the lurch, after declining to even rejoin it?

There does seem to be disrespect here, but not in the direction you are implying.

You were barely active and never offered any support when I was at war with SNX. No aid when I was in bill lock or anything. You didn't encourage me to come back, you rejected me after I hit SNX,

Our invincible team, where I could never lose if I got occasional aid from you was over. I wanted to polite and not make you feel obligated to jump into a war I forgot to speak over with you first, so I didn't want to pressure you to enter. You could have sent aid to keep me going, but instead I eventually ran out and didn't feel like asking people for money when Junka started harassing my few still regular tech dealers despite having been on vacation the last two months.

I did screw up by not planning the war better first, but I expected at least you would take over and make sure the LPC remains Libertarian if you intended to still influence its direction. If you were leading the LPC & not so inactive its almost impossible to get in touch with you; things wouldn't have devolved to where they are.

Edited by Sephiroth

1 minute ago, Sephiroth said:

You were barely active and never offered any support when I was at war with SNX. No aid when I was in bill lock or anything. You didn't encourage me to come back, you rejected me after I hit SNX,

Our invincible team, where I could never lose if I got occasional aid from you was over. I wanted to polite and not make you feel obligated to jump into a war I forgot to speak over with you first, so I didn't want to pressure you to enter. You could have sent aid to keep me going, but instead I eventually ran out and didn't feel like asking people for money when Junka started harassing my few still regular tech dealers despite having been on vacation the last two months.

I did screw up by not planning the war better first, but I expected at least you would take over and make sure the LPC remains Libertarian if you intended to still influence its direction. If you were leading the LPC & not so active its almost impossible to get in touch with you; things wouldn't have devolved to where they are.

You came close there to taking responsibility for your own actions. Careful with that.

4 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

I did screw up by not planning the war better first, but I expected at least you would take over and make sure the LPC remains Libertarian if you intended to still influence its direction. If you were leading the LPC & not so inactive its almost impossible to get in touch with you; things wouldn't have devolved to where they are.

Do you support the freedom of Montezuma to attack you?

17 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

The LPC fought long and hard to create a sphere where sanctions aren't used to settle conflicts.

we also fought hard for freedom to choose and we chose junka and u couldn't handle that so u attack the family and also u allow the guy into ur alliance and even make him a general did u only use us for vote and fighters to help fight against junka we r not ur personal army we never answered to u and will never we don't answer to anyone but supreme warlord rukunu lpc isn't a monacry people have the right to choose what they want and the lpcn sigrun ALL OF ANIMALZ neutral shoving and all of the family choose junka u are welcome as a brother if u stop this even still but STOP NOW:frantic:

1 hour ago, ericsw said:

You know that cos you are a true warrior, hence why the impostor needs to be removed.

lol nice war count :smug: true warriors run from battle lmao:awesome: ur no warrior!!!!!!!! try fighting 3 years straight then come ta;lk to us we have nations who have more wars then ur entire alliance:gun:

lpcn has been running great with junka y do u want to ruin it? :facepalm::(

:lol1:

if u really cared about lpcn u would do whats best for it u think attacking animalz is best for lpcn??!!

11 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

I did screw up by not planning the war better first, but I expected at least you would take over and make sure the LPC remains Libertarian if you intended to still influence its direction. If you were leading the LPC & not so active its almost impossible to get in touch with you; things wouldn't have devolved to where they are.

I was active enough to pick up the pieces after you ducked out. YOU told ME that your war was limited, not related to the other one, that you had it under control and didn't need my help. I told you to keep me up to date and I didn't pay much attention after that, it's true, because I took you at your word. You never told me you were in bill lock. By the time I even heard you were in trouble you had already quit logging in!

I encouraged you to come back but also made it clear we would stick with the deal we made which meant emphatically NO HITTING SNX! They're our friends now. Life means adapting to changing circumstances which you are refusing to do right now.

Our invincible team was over? Is that what you thought? Why didn't you tell me that then? Hmmm?

You did screw up and you knew it and you deleted rather than admit that to me is what it sounds like. But if that's the case then the last thing you should be doing is strutting around here claiming to be our leader again and talking about destroying us in the next breath and ultimately bringing far more attention to your mistake.

Everyone makes a mistake sometimes. Let it go. Adapt. You're a living man, not a zombie. Act it.

Edit: One last thing. I'm so inactive it's almost impossible to get in touch with me? You queried me on irc one night after I went to bed recently. I've responded to all your PMs quickly. I cannot say the same for you.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

2 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

Do you support the freedom of Montezuma to attack you?

I support Libertarianism and if he does as well, I would expect him to join me.

If he really has been turned into a Junka Authoritarian, then what he does is his business. I don't support him disappointing me, but I understand if he no longer fights to keep allainces like SNX from controlling them;; but instead fighting to stay under their control; that would be sad.

I think Montezuma has a good heart and will hopefully make the right call.