Alpha Wolves Re-Declare

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And he may have gotten away with it had Nord not told me that 'people' we're looking for a way back in the war. Which is hilarious because they wrote the damn peace agreement, I simply posted it.

So when mr Bundy ever so sneaky sends me a message in an unusual 'tough-and-serious' tone, I already knew where those messages were going and where this was headed.

Hence my "let's cut the BS" remark in the OP messages

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Someone was excited to see them back in the fight at least, although I'm sure this had nothing to do with SNX wanting to keep Monsters Inc at war on as many fronts as possible despite their earlier voided peace agreement..

Good to see yall back in the fight AW.

I do not know who, but I'm sure Nord will be happy to share with the class.

1) was it Hartw who wasn't happy with the original peace and in Segoku, WFFs protector?

2) was it junka who wanted m inc spread out in the fight with snx?

3) was it pansy who helps AW and has strong links to Seogoku and WFF?

Come on Nord, spill the beans. Man up.

xi24n27.png?1

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

SNX illuminati confirmed

I think if SNX were the illuminati they would be able to do something about those NpO wars, rather than try convincing more alliances to reengage Monsters Inc. SNX is sinking with your keep all war fronts open approach regardless.

Alright. Sign a peace treaty and tell your active dedicated members that you are going to put them back in harms way to fight for the lazy useless inactives that do nothing for the alliance.

Well, yeah. That's what an alliance does for its members, you dolt.

I do not know who, but I'm sure Nord will be happy to share with the class.

1) was it Hartw who wasn't happy with the original peace and in Segoku, WFFs protector?

2) was it junka who wanted m inc spread out in the fight with snx?

3) was it pansy who helps AW and has strong links to Seogoku and WFF?

Come on Nord, spill the beans. Man up.

xi24n27.png?1

Really?

@rey Jaiar knows. He's been around long enough. I think he's just trying to be an edgy contrarian.

Do they even have slots to fill anymore? :V

All our guy was going was innocently checking his war screens... no 'attacks' were performed. It saddens me to see AW persecute an active, and curious nation.

Clearly has no idea how the war system works.....

SPATR/MONGOLS have offered to pay reparations on behalf of Monsters Inc, but our offer was refused by AW.

Allies offered to pay reparations which is what Al wanted in the first place and they get rejected...

The plot thickens! Edited by the rebel

Looks more and more like this fiasco is being used as a tool and excuse to continue / re-enter war.

Ok Al bundy - I've sent 6mil to the most active of the two you claim are inactive. If they are inactive they won't collect it and it won't make any difference and the whole fiasco will be proven to be over nothing. If it is collected, it just proves my point that peace was deliberately not accepted.

Btw anyone can read messages and mark them unread again.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?search=544418&Extended=1

Here is the bottom line to answer most of this.....

After war yes I watch over my pack, even my inactive....forgive me!

Second I did go to LH when I noticed my inactive were receiving some kind of damages.(Easily seen on the war screen)

I asked LH to tell his monster to back down and send reps for the damages my 2 inactive received during peace time. It was met with rudeness, accusations and no respect for my alliance or myself.

Now I receive a message from some of their allies, basically saying we will pay the reps for MIs damages during peace. I think it was a nice offer by their allies but defiantly not the point.

All MI had to do is not send damage to my inactive during peace but since they did just sending reps to my inactives (knowing most likely they wouldn't even log back in to accept the aid) was all that was asked.

So now Im accused of wanting to continue to fight MI when their war slots are basically full and they all will cause way more damage to my young wolves then we will to them. Sounds like something anyone would want.

No, MI obviously does not know what they did wrong, and continues to not care. Now Neptune sends one of them 6 mill saying "Reps - for inactivity !!!".....

War will continue.

Al Bundy

Alpha Wolves

Here is the bottom line to answer most of this.....

After war yes I watch over my pack, even my inactive....forgive me!

Second I did go to LH when I noticed my inactive were receiving some kind of damages.(Easily seen on the war screen)

I asked LH to tell his monster to back down and send reps for the damages my 2 inactive received during peace time. It was met with rudeness, accusations and no respect for my alliance or myself.

Now I receive a message from some of their allies, basically saying we will pay the reps for MIs damages during peace. I think it was a nice offer by their allies but defiantly not the point.

All MI had to do is not send damage to my inactive during peace but since they did just sending reps to my inactives (knowing most likely they wouldn't even log back in to accept the aid) was all that was asked.

So now Im accused of wanting to continue to fight MI when their war slots are basically full and they all will cause way more damage to my young wolves then we will to them. Sounds like something anyone would want.

No, MI obviously does not know what they did wrong, and continues to not care. Now Neptune sends one of them 6 mill saying "Reps - for inactivity !!!".....

War will continue.

Al Bundy
Alpha Wolves

This is a sad sell considering Nord already stated 2 days before that they were trying to figure a way back into the war.

The war will continue for a very long time for you- for being a spineless liar. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

This is a sad sell considering Nord already stated 2 days before that they were trying to figure a way back into the war.

The war will continue for a very long time for you- for being a spineless liar.

Most people know and understand the truth here and have said so...

Your conspiracies are laughable, and your name calling as well.

If WFF wanted back in the war you shouldn't have gave them a reason to reenter... I did not want back in this war but it does look like we will be here a while.

Good luck to your great fighters, fighting at the lowest tier they can get at!

Al

Most people know and understand the truth here and have said so...

Your conspiracies are laughable, and your name calling as well.

If WFF wanted back in the war you shouldn't have gave them a reason to reenter... I did not want back in this war but it does look like we will be here a while.

Good luck to your great fighters, fighting at the lowest tier they can get at!

Al

By 'most people' you mean, the fine people of kashmir, PPO, NSO, little bit of Oculus... sure, they'd also agree with you had you pre-empted us saying you didn't like our flag.

(As yes Al- that means we will be mercilessly blowing up your lower tier- while also making fun of them for your error in judgement.)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

It is very clear you violated peace by deliberately sending defeat alerts. Once is forgivable, since you are engaged in multiple wars and it can be confusing. Kingneptune's response of doing it anyways after that is not. You brought this on yourselves and you've yet to actually own up to your own stupidity, instead making up excuses and concocting conspiracy theories.

Have fun with that.