Alpha Wolves Re-Declare

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see if WFF will reciprocate Alpha Wolves and declare in their support like AW did for WFF.

As long as their side abides by honor, and a good-clean war. Given my experience in that realm, they lack basic diplomacy skills and they feel like war 'solves' everything

Causing damages after peace voids any peace we had, indeed.

Hitch-&#$@, you really are something else... Forum/AA Spies, log drops, roasting players publicly when it should have been done privately or at least on an IRC chan; and now breaking peace with someone you once referred to as a good friend. Alpha Wolves are in the title of the peace treaty and their icon is on that chick. Shame on you sir for mentioning my name in a PM without saying Sir as well.

We love AW- we even gave them the tramp stamp in our peace agreement

There used to be a 25 member minimum in order to be considered a legitimate AA. The very reason was so that things like this don't happen. Allowing small insignificant alliances to dictate politics is not good policy.

No offense to Alpha Wolves, M.Inc or anyone else involved but I mean really....this is just a drama crap show that continues to get more and more ridiculous.

Let's see if WFF will reciprocate Alpha Wolves and declare in their support like AW did for WFF.

I'm sure WFF will request to assist, since we did this for them....

It will come down to a Alpha Wolves council decision to let them.

There used to be a 25 member minimum in order to be considered a legitimate AA. The very reason was so that things like this don't happen. Allowing small insignificant alliances to dictate politics is not good policy.

No offense to Alpha Wolves, M.Inc or anyone else involved but I mean really....this is just a drama crap show that continues to get more and more ridiculous.

Well I consider the Alpha Wolves a legit alliance, seeing we are 40+ members.

Yes, MI is small but I am under the impression any declaration of war should be posted.....If I didn't I'm sure someone would call me a dirty, tricky women's shoe salesman. :ehm:

The way I look at it is, read it or skip over it.....that's what I do. Way less interesting stuff out there....

Al

P.s. no offense taken.....just stating what I learned I am suppose to do....

Edited by AL Bundy

I can't imagine why in a world where most larger alliances do very little, newer players haven't found them exciting enough to be a part of themselves.

I mean no disrespect to Legion or anyone doing $%&@all really.

Why is it necessary to check odds at all after peace? To pretend it was an innocent action isn't fooling anyone.

o/ Alpha Wolves

Good to see Spartan support!

Thank you all for the support and understanding.

AL

A luxury of a forgotten era, and even then not one universally practiced; \m/ 1.0 (heretofore known as the only good one) had a 5 member minimum at its laxest (and this is the evil, 'game' ruining, raiding \m/ of the olden days).

We do not live in an era where that would be politic or wise; even the largest alliance in the world pales in comparison the sheer numbers of the older alliances. Legion once had what, a thousand members? Pacifica had how many more than that? I remember when reaching sanction required 300 nations minimum.

To finish beating this dead horse, lets not use 2007 rules for 2016 Digiterra; most of them just don't translate.

Hello,

My name is Hitchcock and I pretend to not understand basic game mechanics as an excuse for hostile activities while constantly boasting about the military prowess of my alliance and myself.

Obvious forgery. L_H could never force himself to show this much honesty.

A luxury of a forgotten era, and even then not one universally practiced; \m/ 1.0 (heretofore known as the only good one) had a 5 member minimum at its laxest (and this is the evil, 'game' ruining, raiding \m/ of the olden days).

We do not live in an era where that would be politic or wise; even the largest alliance in the world pales in comparison the sheer numbers of the older alliances. Legion once had what, a thousand members? Pacifica had how many more than that? I remember when reaching sanction required 300 nations minimum.

To finish beating this dead horse, lets not use 2007 rules for 2016 Digiterra; most of them just don't translate.

You make valid point..

P.S. \m/ is my most disliked alliance in the history of CN.

Well I consider the Alpha Wolves a legit alliance, seeing we are 40+ members.

Yes, MI is small but I am under the impression any declaration of war should be posted.....If I didn't I'm sure someone would call me a dirty, tricky women's shoe salesman. :ehm:

The way I look at it is, read it or skip over it.....that's what I do. Way less interesting stuff out there....

Al

P.s. no offense taken.....just stating what I learned I am suppose to do....

Im not doubting the legitimacy of your alliance. Your politics seem perfectly fine.

Im just confused on how all this chaos happened. Must have been a long winter.

You make valid point..

P.S. \m/ is my most disliked alliance in the history of CN.

Im not doubting the legitimacy of your alliance. Your politics seem perfectly fine.

Im just confused on how all this chaos happened. Must have been a long winter.

PR: Alpha Wolves is claiming that we attacked them after peace.

Reality: Reality is that one of our members simply peaked at his war odds and aloha wolves were too inactive to buy troops, send, or accept peace.

Reasoning: they were so embarressed about their first entry/exit that they found anything they could to re-enter the war and claim a little bit of morale back

Alpha Wolves had absolutely no reason to be embarrassed about leaving the war before. I'd draw you a picture to explain why doing damage to a nation is considered "attacking" them, but I'm recently retired from the comics business.

Alpha Wolves had absolutely no reason to be embarrassed about leaving the war before. I'd draw you a picture to explain why doing damage to a nation is considered "attacking" them, but I'm recently retired from the comics business.

This could have all been avoided if alpha wolves weren't so inactive. It's not my fault they purposely war slot filled.

This could have been avoided through the expedient of you guys not continuing to attack them. Neither of you availed yourselves of an alternate outcome.