Alpha Wolves Re-Declare

It is very clear you violated peace by deliberately sending defeat alerts. Once is forgivable, since you are engaged in multiple wars and it can be confusing. Kingneptune's response of doing it anyways after that is not. You brought this on yourselves and you've yet to actually own up to your own stupidity, instead making up excuses and concocting conspiracy theories.

Have fun with that.

Sure... ask Nord if it's a 'conspiracy' theory. Cut-and-dry actually.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I often continue to attack people I am not at war with just to make sure they're ok.

No you don't, you trigger your 30th treaty in the back-channels

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I see you've already cried to SPaTR to make this stop for you. Again.

no in fact, I told Murtibing NOT to send reps:

To: murtibing    From: Lord Hitchcock    Date: 4/1/2016 12:06:27 AM

Subject: RE: also

Message: no. as it was all a set up- as shown in the war thread.

sengoku was pissed about the first peace and so they split hairs to get them back into the war.

wff's leader even admitted such. So no- no peace for them.

Looks more and more like this fiasco is being used as a tool and excuse to continue / re-enter war.

Ok Al bundy - I've sent 6mil to the most active of the two you claim are inactive. If they are inactive they won't collect it and it won't make any difference and the whole fiasco will be proven to be over nothing. If it is collected, it just proves my point that peace was deliberately not accepted.

Btw anyone can read messages and mark them unread again.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?search=544418&Extended=1

Their nation info says "Active last week" meaning they have not logged in at all in at least 7 days. You cannot just "unmark" that. Therefore, they really have been inactive.

I'm starting to wonder if you really don't understand the way mechanics work here...

Wait so, Alpha Wolves not accepting SPaTR's deal is a giant conspiracy to keep you guys in a war that you want to continue anyway?

hartfw, imma need a diagram of this.

they'd also agree with you had you pre-empted us saying you didn't like our flag.

Pretty sure Sengoku would defend you over that, if you still use the stickman "now you gonna die" flag
I am noting this down for future use though.

Wait so, Alpha Wolves not accepting SPaTR's deal is a giant conspiracy to keep you guys in a war that you want to continue anyway?hartfw, imma need a diagram of this.

We knew they wouldn't accept the aid Murtibing offered- and as Murtibing stated in here- and that ruse was simply another nail in the coffin for your train wreck affairs

SPATR/MONGOLS have offered to pay reparations on behalf of Monsters Inc, but our offer was refused by AW.

Your loyalty to your friends is admirable, but you must understand that they are held in deep contempt by many alliances, for valid reasons.

That LH remains their leader and spokesperson with his betrayal of confidences, poor argumentation, and generally annoying public character does them no favors.

That LH remains their leader and spokesperson with his betrayal of confidences, poor argumentation, and generally annoying public character does them no favors.

I remain leader because my friends enjoy your drooling over our activity.

Your abilities as a rhetor are almost as minute as your Nation Strength.
Almost.

If nation strength is an issue than you should've thought long and hard about it, because the last time we met your nation was under a pile of rubble

Yes, it is standard protocol to consult the enemy on how to re-enter a war; I simply cannot imagine asking anyone else but the enemy on how to re-enter a war. What beans am I to spill about this? Am I supposed to leak logs? I have a slight amount of honor left... besides, its adorable when you do it.

Yes, there is a conspiracy. Upon my return to CN, a prophecy foretold of a magical pineapple to rule over all cybernations. Junka has the pineapple and has since taken over the WFF and all other alliances other than Monsters Inc. Your time will come too, and all will know that it isn't Lord Majesty Hitchcockiness that started this war, but no! It was always about SNX and the magical pineapple they swore to never use for evil.

I agree with Hitchcock, none of this was his fault; it is all mine... using said pineapple, we were able to control Minc nations to send those defeat alerts (or check the soldiers? What was the excuse LH used again?)! Muahahahaha

And Hitchcock, stop saying my name without saying sir.

I realize to some parties, this message can be construed as omission of guilt on some levels? Check the date, it's april fools. There is no validity to these statements other than this one.

Edited by Razgriz24

Yes, it is standard protocol to consult the enemy on how to re-enter a war; I simply cannot imagine asking anyone else but the enemy on how to re-enter a war. What beans am I to spill about this? Am I supposed to leak logs? I have a slight amount of honor left... besides, its adorable when you do it.

Yes, there is a conspiracy. Upon my return to CN, a prophecy foretold of a magical pineapple to rule over all cybernations. Junka has the pineapple and has since taken over the WFF and all other alliances other than Monsters Inc. Your time will come too, and all will know that it isn't Lord Majesty Hitchcockiness that started this war, but no! It was always about SNX and the magical pineapple they swore to never use for evil.

I agree with Hitchcock, none of this was his fault; it is all mine... using said pineapple, we were able to control Minc nations to send those defeat alerts (or check the soldiers? What was the excuse LH used again?)! Muahahahaha

And Hitchcock, stop saying my name without saying sir.

Glad we cleared this all up, roll WFF!

So Nord (Sir), are you saying that after the peace agreement- when we talked and you asked if you guys could still hit us and I told you not per what you written and then you said people are looking at the peace terms (which you guys wrote) and were trying to lawyer it... That conversation never happened?

Yes or no?

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Hay Nord, do we have another super secret meeting this afternoon to discuss how we can get other alliances to attack yours randomly and then we accept peace with them, then we have them cause damage to inactive nations that didn't log in an accept the peace, then we redeclare on them???

AL

Al...Al...Why are you doing this homie? Polk high alumni...Can't we all just make up here and have peace. I have known you and Hitchcock for awhile. We are all reasonable men. We are kind of linked together through our relationships with the Holy Roman Empire, and also we are both part of "No Ma'am". What do you say we all try to work out a peaceful resolution, have a few beers, and then welcome Hitchcock into the Chicago chapter of "No Ma'am"?

Sound good?

So Nord (Sir), are you saying that after the peace agreement- when we talked and you asked if you guys could still hit us and I told you not per what you written and then you said people are looking at the peace terms (which you guys wrote) and were trying to lawyer it... That conversation never happened?

Yes or no?

Sir, in the full context of the conversation, I was lawyering whether or not you guys were allowed to attack us post-peace, not the other way around... as in, I was making sure the terms where that neither can attack the other (ironically, under current circumstances). Leak the logs if you want more lawyers to lawyer over it. I clarified several times my intent. Otherwise, please come up with another excuse because that would be more fun and productive.

Sir, in the full context of the conversation, I was lawyering whether or not you guys were allowed to attack us post-peace, not the other way around... as in, I was making sure the terms where that neither can attack the other (ironically, under current circumstances). Leak the logs if you want more lawyers to lawyer over it. I clarified several times my intent. Otherwise, please come up with another excuse because that would be more fun and productive.

Another excuse, this is purely a plot by Maloney who is seeking revenge and attempting to get back into Auctor's good graces.

In short, we know the context of the alpha wolves re-entry. And so while there may be denial on your end, it's a clear cut case and no amount of arguing or facts will change that side's mind.

To war we go. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Maybe both sides should agree on no new declarations to end it, that way a defeat alert or late cruise missile can't void peace. Or agree if a nation doesn't accept peace offers, then as long as a nation does just ground attacks; both sides can agree its not a big deal and it doesn't effect peace? That is more about loot or lowering deployment troops than it is about damage when just doing ground attacks.

Does WFF & allies have a time window for this war? Are they in this until a SNX peace deal is reached or is this still completely something different?

Edited by Sephiroth

Maybe both sides should agree on no new declarations to end it, that way a defeat alert or late cruise missile can't void peace. Or agree if a nation doesn't accept peace offers, then as long as a nation does just ground attacks; both sides can agree its not a big deal and it doesn't effect peace? That is more about loot or lowering deployment troops than it is about damage when just doing ground attacks.

Does WFF & allies have a time window for this war? Are they in this until a SNX peace deal is reached or is this still completely something different?

Completely different sir... This started when Monsters Inc suddenly and deliberately attacked the World Freedom Federation. Also, we tried peace. There was even a big to-do about it and cake... But it didn't hold, whatever the reason may be; which is apparently being debated in this topic as I write this response ;)

It's a pretty clear cut case imo. And I've called an emergency LPCN conference so that my libertarian brothers can investigate the current humanitarian crisis caused by Bundy and his puppet masters

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

It's a pretty clear cut case imo. And I've called an emergency LPCN conference so that my libertarian brothers can investigate the current humanitarian crisis caused by Bundy and his puppet masters

Sounds fun!