Alpha Wolves Re-Declare

I remember when AW first started. At the time I was in Goons 2.0 and there was a system in place called project RUKUNU. Basically what it consisted of was a group of us would just raid the hell out of a new alliance for awhile and then try to force it to disband. It was a lot of fun and my only fond memory of Goons. Well AW out of the blue treatied up with Sparta and we were told to stop since Sparta and 2.0 were homies it happened. AW would have gone the way of TAO if it were not for Bundy's quick thinking and refusal to bend to Goons while being hit. I noticed that and immediately respected him for it.

Hitchcock has been a bad ass since day one. So I won't elaborate.

I hate to see you two fight. We respect you AL but we owe Hitchcock. I'm asking please just make peace and let's call it a day.

Edited by Sir Kindle

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when AW first started. At the time I was in Goons 2.0 and there was a system in place called project RUKUNU. Basically what it consisted of was a group of us would just raid the hell out of a new alliance for awhile and then try to force it to disband. It was a lot of fun and my only fond memory of Goons. Well AW out of the blue treatied up with Sparta and we were told to stop since Sparta and 2.0 were homies it happened. AW would have gone the way of TAO if it were not for Bundy's quick thinking and refusal to bend to Goons while being hit. I noticed that and immediately respected him for it.

Hitchcock has been a bad ass since day one. So I won't elaborate.

I hate to see you two fight. We respect you AL but we owe Hitchcock. I'm asking please just make peace and let's call it a day.

O the heart strings...so pulled

Are they in this until a SNX peace deal is reached or is this still completely something different?

What does this have to do with anything? Did you get into the moonshine again?

Remember when alliances didn't use the OWF as their embassy row? Good times, amirite?

I do. Though I must say, though, I do like this kind discourse a lot more than I ever did the hail fest some threads a few years ago were. The moving of discourse to private channels, as I see it, has killed public discourse, and the direction or world has gone, since then, has not been upward.

The back, and fourth (even though it's droll, and mostly drivel) has value to onlookers. Though most onlookers haven't really learned anything new, if they've been here before, but for new nations this is gold to help decide where they want to go, or do in this world.

Edited by Alonso Quixano

Well, surprise surprise...  inactive nation that all the fuss is about has accepted my reps.

Pretty much confirms our theory doesn't it. What do ya think of that Al?

Wow one of my inactive nation becomes active! Holy crap! Stop the presses!!! I wonder if a nation was created today or if someone collected their taxes?.. Weird stuff happening everywhere!

Al

What does this have to do with anything? Did you get into the moonshine again?

i guess I'm just surprised at the reason peace got undone here, so I guess I was digging to see if there could be some other reason behind it. Although even Junka wouldn't undo a peace agreement over some ground attacks and/or defeat alerts against those to inactive to accept peace, so it was a shot in the dark.

It would be nice to see people return to their senses on this war front, so this can also be closed with white peace. Negotiated peaces are suppose to stay in place, not get torn apart over the tiniest reasons.

Edited by Sephiroth

Wow one of my inactive nation becomes active! Holy crap! Stop the presses!!! I wonder if a nation was created today or if someone collected their taxes?.. Weird stuff happening everywhere!
Al

'Too inactive' to follow through on the peace terms... But 'active enough' to collect reps.

Proves our point.

And while he's still 'on' Al, I hope that you were decent enough to inform him that he did not follow through on the peace deal and mr neptune would like a sincere apology. Because that's crap and I've always expected better out of you, Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Kingneptune being the honorable guy he is even sent this nation reps; if the nation accepted that should be the end of this. Nations offering reps after they make a mistake is almost unheard of in this day and age, these days you see raiders hitting alliances they shouldn't & then expecting peace right away without offering a dime in compensation.

Kingneptune being the honorable guy he is even sent this nation reps; if the nation accepted that should be the end of this. Nations offering reps after they make a mistake is almost unheard of in this day and age, these days you see raiders hitting alliances they shouldn't & then expecting peace right away without offering a dime in compensation.

We will be seeking an apology from alpha wolves, this traumatic ruse of diplomatic effort will not just be forgotten about. They made their bed and now the monsters are putting them back in the dog house until we see a glimpse of responsibility and remorse from Al

We will be seeking an apology from alpha wolves, this traumatic ruse of diplomatic effort will not just be forgotten about. They made their bed and now the monsters are putting them back in the dog house until we see a glimpse of responsibility and remorse from Al

Your move to try to regain lost PR is incredibly transparent.

Cocaine is a powerful drug.

Right?

This is entirely a result of your alliances actions and that won't change no matter your hilariously bad and repetitive reasoning. Adding on your, "we now sent reps which you accepted, but lol we're going to stay at war because we're insulted," is, like I said, incredibly transparent and I suppose par for the course for your incompetence. Edited by USMC123

i guess I'm just surprised at the reason peace got undone here, so I guess I was digging to see if there could be some other reason behind it. Although even Junka wouldn't undo a peace agreement over some ground attacks and/or defeat alerts against those to inactive to accept peace, so it was a shot in the dark.

It would be nice to see people return to their senses on this war front, so this can also be closed with white peace. Negotiated peaces are suppose to stay in place, not get torn apart over the tiniest reasons.

Can someone just explain something to me please, but once a peace agreement has been reached shouldn't both sides order all nations to stop attacking? or is there some crazy rule that states side A can keep attacking side B until each nation send peace ?.

Just makes me laugh how peace is agreed but one side has to have the last few cheap shots in.

Maybe its just me but when you get a peace agreement just order all nations to send peace and stop attacking that simple really, and if anyone does attack after these terms are agree upon, then they have to pay a huge rep of 600 tech and 45m or they get removed from the alliance, who knows but if you give your word on a peace agreement it should be enforced.

Well I have come to the conclusion that arguing with MI is pointless. They obvious do not care about damaging nations under peace terms.

The discussion is not about my inactive wolves, your "inactive reps" you sent after the re-declare, or anything else. It is that damage was done to my wolves after peace was agreed upon and you guys done give a crap about violating peace.

At this point war continues.

Al

Well I have come to the conclusion that arguing with MI is pointless. They obvious do not care about damaging nations under peace terms.

The discussion is not about my inactive wolves, your "inactive reps" you sent after the re-declare, or anything else. It is that damage was done to my wolves after peace was agreed upon and you guys done give a crap about violating peace.

Al

I'm surprised it took you this long to come to that conclusion.

Happy hunting.

Al

we'll give you all the war you want!

'Too inactive' to follow through on the peace terms... But 'active enough' to collect reps.

Proves our point.

And while he's still 'on' Al, I hope that you were decent enough to inform him that he did not follow through on the peace deal and mr neptune would like a sincere apology. Because that's crap and I've always expected better out of you,

Wait... There is more than one story floating around and out of your mouth.

First, you claimed the rekindling of war was my fault.

Then you blamed Al Bundy.

It then became focused on the inactive nation itself (and not your guy who gave the defeat alert, because he was just checking).

So what's next? A cat running across the keyboard? What is your "point"?

Edited by Razgriz24