Alpha Wolves Re-Declare

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could have all been avoided if alpha wolves weren't so inactive. It's not my fault they purposely war slot filled.

When your guy declares on inactive nations, you can not accuse the inactive nations of 'purposely war slot filling' .. They would have to be the ones to declare and then not attack your guy for such an event to happen.

When your guy tells you straight up he knows what he's doing and that he's gonna keep doing it - you have !@#$ all to stand on as a leader. You either deal with your member or deal with the fall out your member is creating. Welcome to leadership.

Edited by Rayvon

I thought I've heard it all, but now a defeat alert isn't an act of aggression? The aggrieved alliance is responsible for your member defeat alerting nations in violation of the peace agreement you personally signed? Your member checking war odds doesn't denote intent in the first place?

Continue insulting your intelligence, LH, it's certainly fitting.

It's a shame, too. MInc was one of the reasonable alliances at the negotiating table when we were hosting peace talks between them, LPCN, and SNX. I was hoping that was a solid peek at who they really were, not the very different behavior I'm seeing from them here. Sending defeat alerts after peace is very clearly an act of aggression and a violation of peace.

Have fun with them, Alpha Wolves.

This could have all been avoided if alpha wolves weren't so inactive. It's not my fault they purposely war slot filled.

Dumbest thing I've ever heard anyone say here and that is pretty bad.... So we planned for ur guy to attack my inactive nations even though there was plenty of actives in his range..... Sounds like he chose the easiest targets to me.....

Man I'm a better war planner than I ever thought!

Al

Ok. Let's pretend for a second you're not full of it Hitchcock. What was the point of him checking odds again?

Aye, I think we'd all like to hear how you spin this one, Hitchcock.

I thought I've heard it all, but now a defeat alert isn't an act of aggression? The aggrieved alliance is responsible for your member defeat alerting nations in violation of the peace agreement you personally signed? Your member checking war odds doesn't denote intent in the first place?

Actually that explanation makes perfect sense to a point. I've accidentally DA'd inactives before, it's incredibly easy to do.

Reading the OP it looks to me like both the parties came in with reasonably close positions and a small compromise could have made both happy, but neither one was willing to give an inch and therefore this is what happens.

Edit: Spälling.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Aye, I think we'd all like to hear how you spin this one, Hitchcock.

Easy enough- most of us use an add-on that allows us to highlight links and they all open up into 6 separate tabs (helps for the server reset warring)- anyway, it's a quicker way to tab over from war-to-war. So when it takes you to that specific war screen, while no attacking actually occurred, a defeat alert still arises.

Most people who've warred us before, and attempting to stagger at reset has found it extremely hard to do considering we can rebuy our aircraft in like a second (repeatedly) with out have to do anything but a scroll over. Why is this better than a refresh? because you can do all 6 wars at once

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Alternatively, you could not suck.

good one. oh, how will I ever recover from that comment. Last time I dealt with you, you were pissy about your top tier getting raided.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

good one. oh, how will I ever recover from that comment. Last time I dealt with you, you were pissy about your top tier getting raided.

The last time you dealt with me, Smurthwaite, Xanth, and I took turns bending your largest nations over the barrel and showing them the 50 states. ;)

The last time you dealt with me, Smurthwaite, Xanth, and I took turns bending your largest nations over the barrel and showing them the 50 states. ;)

yeah, that didn't happened. last I checked Knights of kni demanded hardcore reps and we told them to shove it

I took 3 offensive wars with AW's within minutes of each other, one fought back - clearly active, the second still now shows active a week ago wouldn't call that inactive even now. The last, was a soldier dump and I didn't pay any attention - it was purely a math thing of his soldiers v's what i had left deployed.

They should have accepted peace as agreed. The first time I defeat alerted them was by mistake didn't cross my mind to be honest - although I admit I did find it funny in a serves you right kinda way. Granted I perhaps should / could have stopped, but it irritates me having my war slots blocked when there's more casualties to be had. Thereafter I accidentally on purpose did it again, I still sent resent peace a few times (which I though was nice of me), it went ignored.

Why should they care if they're inactive anyway? Yes a stupid tax for not buying soldiers.

Now we're back at war so the damage is moot anyways.

So there ya have it.

PS. The first one peaced out on schedule like the others were supposed to have done.

Edited by Kingneptune

I took 3 offensive wars with AW's within minutes of each other, one fought back - clearly active, the second still now shows active a week ago wouldn't call that inactive even now. The last, was a soldier dump and I didn't pay any attention - it was purely a math thing of his soldiers v's what i had left deployed.

They should have accepted peace as agreed. The first time I defeat alerted them was by mistake didn't cross my mind to be honest - although I admit I did find it funny in a serves you right kinda way. Granted I perhaps should / could have stopped, but it irritates me having my war slots blocked when there's more casualties to be had. Thereafter I accidentally on purpose did it again, I still sent resent peace a few times (which I though was nice of me), it went ignored.

Why should they care if they're inactive anyway? Yes a stupid tax for not buying soldiers.

Now we're back at war so the damage is moot anyways.

So there ya have it.

PS. The first one peaced out on schedule like the others were supposed to have done.

""Why should we care anyway? ""

Its the point that we agreed on peace. No nation on either side should have been damaged after the agreement. I could have understood the first time a defeat alert was sent, I've done it by mistake before but doing it to multiple nations two days in a row?

I took the agreement from guys I trusted and you caused more damage to my young lazy nations. They may go completely inactive and never return to CN, the re-declare is not over those guys. It is over the fact we agreed on peace and more damage was caused to my wolves.

And DC.  And Guam.  And Puerto Rico.  And The Virgin Islands.

Good times, man.  Good times.

Well Al, see if ya follow my math. We warred for two days before peace was agreed - it went up in our announcements a just before 2am server time on the 26th.

Perhaps I got 2 CMs 2 GBs and 2 AAs in on the 25th and the 26th. That's 12.

You re-declared war on Minc on the 30th allowing me to do the same attacks again on the 30th and 31st, another 12.

Plus my "accidental" defeat alert 1.

Total attacks =25. http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=800642 :awesome:

The other one, I let off with less - http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=800643 :gun:

Just how much of that alleged damage was caused when we should have been at peace then.

The toal damage I've handed thus far is - 4728.34 - once you've proven how much of that was unjust I'll pay your inactives a zillions in reps.

Edited by Kingneptune