Pirates of the Parrot Order Election Results

smurthwaite

11yDt3Z.png

This is like two weeks late; so, I guess I should probably quit my job, but my apathy won’t allow that.

We had elections at the end of January.

The Pirates of the Parrot Order have a new Admiralty:

Lurunin (yeah, we never heard of him either)

Gowfanatic (yeah, this is stage one of his coup)

Jraison (yeah, he really is only true pirate)

They have placed the following people in Commander positions:

Mast of War:  SpliceVW (yeah, he can blow stuff up)

Mast of FA:  Xanth (yeah, we aren’t expecting much either)

Mast of IA:  Redarmy (yeah, we put a communist in government)

Mast of Info:  Smurthwaite )yeah, this is just sad(

Mast of Recruitment:  Manussa (yeah, we love this guy so he gets the !@#$%* job)

None of this matters because I am the Pirate King.  It’s in the charter.

Also, we're really just a bunch of drunks pretending to be pirates who love rum and booty.

[spoiler]drink-rum-and-steal-booty.png[/spoiler]

[spoiler]A pirate and his parrot, were adrift in a lifeboat following a dramatic escape from a valiant battle. While rummaging through th' boat's provisions, th' pirate stumbled across an barnacle-covered lamp. Secretly hoping that a Genie would appear, he rubbed th' lamp vigorously. T' th' amazement o' th' castaways, a Genie came forth. This particular Genie, however, stated that he could only deliver one wish, not th' standard three. Without giving any thought t' th' matter th' pirate blurted out, "Make th' entire briny deep into rum!" th' Genie clapped his hands with a deafening crash, and immediately th' entire sea turned into th' finest rum ever sampled by mortals. Simultaneously, th' Genie vanished. Only th' gentle lapping o' rum on th' hull broke th' stillness as th' two considered thar circumstances.

Th' parrot looked disgustedly at th' pirate and aft a tension-filled moment spoke: "Now yee've done it!! Now we're goin' t' have t' pee in th' boat!"[/spoiler]

A shout to our friendly pirates in PPO! Congrats on the new elections. Very good joke BTW and don't listen to Gowfanatic. If he is jealous he can post a pirate joke of his own :P

Also, ...

[spoiler]z90pv.jpg[/spoiler]

If he is jealous he can post a pirate joke of his own :P

This is actually the first time smurth posted HIS own joke. Normally they are mine. I made it a rule a year or so back (to lurunins displeasure) that any postings must be accompanied by a pirate joke.

I'm just glad we've had a resurgence of activity that's allowed for it. That and smurth has joined the bandwagon and started posting them without me telling him too.

Also thank you for the hails :D Edited by gowfanatic