We have a 2319

Again, MIs failure to understand the relationship between SWF and LSF is key to the mess they are in and their inability to get out of the situation.

If you mean understanding that they are one, and that they both agreed to a ceasefire, and LSF breaks it, when MInc was about to agree to reps and pay. Then we must consider SWF to be the main offenders of breaking the agreement to pay reps as well.

Then I think we understand quite well that SWF broke the deal to pay reps for peace between us.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you mean understanding that they are one, and that they both agreed to a ceasefire, and LSF breaks it, when MInc was about to agree to reps and pay. Then we must consider SWF to be the main offenders of breaking the agreement to pay reps as well.

Then I think we understand quite well that SWF broke the deal to pay reps for peace between us.

Two of your members attacked an established, treatied alliance. Just off the top of my head, I can think of several alliances who would have responded with massive force within hours of such a brazen, foolish attack.

Now, you could say to yourself, "We blew it, and we need to fix this as quickly as possible." But instead, what you're saying is, "Mommy, the bad people hit us back! And they won't stop!" And you've been saying it since the beginning. That was your entire reason for this DoW.

I've always said most raiders are just crybabies masquerading as tough guys. From the OP onward, you've proven just that.

Again, MIs failure to understand the relationship between SWF and LSF is key to the mess they are in and their inability to get out of the situation.

I don't find it to be a mess at all, more like a blessing. 

Two of your members attacked an established, treatied alliance. Just off the top of my head, I can think of several alliances who would have responded with massive force within hours of such a brazen, foolish attack.

Now, you could say to yourself, "We blew it, and we need to fix this as quickly as possible." But instead, what you're saying is, "Mommy, the bad people hit us back! And they won't stop!" And you've been saying it since the beginning. That was your entire reason for this DoW.

I've always said most raiders are just crybabies masquerading as tough guys. From the OP onward, you've proven just that.

Golly jee, king zog. There you go making stuff up again. Edited by BringMeTheHorizon

Right?  What Bob needs more than anything is an unscripted, out of the blue war that no one saw coming.  Shake things up a bit -- I had high hopes for the Guinness-Lavender Town War, and was disappointed.  Same with the FAN-UCRaine War.  When this one doesn't escalate, we can all go back to our regularly scheduled plotting for the next big pre-determined,coalition war, all the while complaining about how stagnant Bob has become.

Escalation during the Beer Guzzlers War didn't happen as we had utterly broken Guinness and destroyed the North Star Federation sufficiently.

I would like to point out that 2 guys from Nordreich defended DL in this... 

Ain't it cool!?! :wub:  My Allies are being all truthful and pointing out the facts even though they are airquote.gif.helpingairquote.gif. commies by doing so instead of some people I see splitting hairs trying to justify what can't be Justified... :facepalm: I give Siggy and the rest credit they are persistent and loyal to their allies regardless of how wrong they are just like old times... :popcorn: FYI when I mentioned since MI has now airquote.gif.attackedairquote.gif. LSF does that trigger MDPs question I meant my allies NATO :wub:  and Shangri-Li who have MDPoAP with LSF according to CN Wiki, which may or may not be still active treaties...thus my question is did MI airquote.gif.triggerairquote.gif. MDPs by attacking LSF? Forgive me I am airquote.gif.Highairquote.gif.

Ain't it cool!?! :wub:  My Allies are being all truthful and pointing out the facts even though they are airquote.gif.helpingairquote.gif. commies by doing so instead of some people I see splitting hairs trying to justify what can't be Justified... :facepalm: I give Siggy and the rest credit they are persistent and loyal to their allies regardless of how wrong they are just like old times... :popcorn: FYI when I mentioned since MI has now airquote.gif.attackedairquote.gif. LSF does that trigger MDPs question I meant my allies NATO :wub:  and Shangri-Li who have MDPoAP with LSF according to CN Wiki, which may or may not be still active treaties...thus my question is did MI airquote.gif.triggerairquote.gif. MDPs by attacking LSF? Forgive me I am airquote.gif.Highairquote.gif.

NATO's treaty no longer exists, as far as I know the Shangri-La one is still active though.  Shangri-La doesn't list any treaties at all on its forums for me to confirm this.

Edited by HM Solomon I

NATO's treaty no longer exists, as far as I know the Shangri-La one is still active though.  Shangri-La doesn't list any treaties at all on its forums for me to confirm this.

Awesome thanks for educating me...So it appears their is no danger of us getting involved... :awesome:

Sabcat told me he would post on your forums about it.

and he did, and the consensus was that a ceasefire is kind of silly, especially considering one side all of a sudden declared it without consulting the other side
your intentions may be good, but you can see how the other side can see it as a buying time tactic,
I don't think a ceasefire is necessary for ongoing negotiations

and he did, and the consensus was that a ceasefire is kind of silly, especially considering one side all of a sudden declared it without consulting the other side
your intentions may be good, but you can see how the other side can see it as a buying time tactic,

I do find it pretty hilarious that you guys thought the same thing we did, because the ceasefire didn't come from us, and we were told you were in support of it, or at least ok with it. So we naturally assumed that when you guys started attacking us it was just a ruse at buying time to move more people int peace mode, or to get more people ready for more attacks; while we didn't nuke or attack anyone it worked out more in your favor. 

It's a sign of good will and it limits the damage that is going to occur if we're about to peace out anyways. Everyone I spoke to said they were on board. The ceasefire was originally proposed by Comrade Trotsky of CP-CN on his boards under a litany of preterms in order to facilitate peace and Defender seemed to be on board.

This is why you shouldn't tech raid unless you're ready to deal with the potential ramifications. I'm pretty sure "don't raid an aligned alliance" is pretty high up on the bullet points of the "dos and don'ts of tech raiding" guide.

I do find it pretty hilarious that you guys thought the same thing we did, because the ceasefire didn't come from us, and we were told you were in support of it, or at least ok with it. So we naturally assumed that when you guys started attacking us it was just a ruse at buying time to move more people int peace mode, or to get more people ready for more attacks; while we didn't nuke or attack anyone it worked out more in your favor.

So, essentially, you should pick a better middleman who knows that "well, maybe" doesn't mean "yeah, we agree to that."

It's a sign of good will and it limits the damage that is going to occur if we're about to peace out anyways. Everyone I spoke to said they were on board. The ceasefire was originally proposed by Comrade Trotsky of CP-CN on his boards under a litany of preterms in order to facilitate peace and Defender seemed to be on board.

this is a big old mess, and declaring a ceasefire is obviously going to fail
it's best to talk directly with Defender on the forums,
I'm not sure he can be on chat,
but we should have some one in his place for today

this is a big old mess, and declaring a ceasefire is obviously going to fail
it's best to talk directly with Defender on the forums,
I'm not sure he can be on chat,
but we should have some one in his place for today

Ceasefire was a sign of good will from Minc. They will not do attacks unless the LSF/SWF nation does attacks first. This way, those uninvolved LSF/SWF nations can grow their nations in peace without being subjugated to war due to overaggressive actions by DL govt and members. 

Ceasefire was a sign of good will from Minc. They will not do attacks unless the LSF/SWF nation does attacks first. This way, those uninvolved LSF/SWF nations can grow their nations in peace without being subjugated to war due to overaggressive actions by DL govt and members. 

Wow. That is some titan class spin. I am impressed. I'll wager it took several minutes for the dizziness to pass after writing that.