Spartan Treaty Announcements

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He doesn't understand the concept of rotational Staggering (as can be reflected in Atlas' War Damage stats, and LH is listed as MoD). So, when he saw me sitting at full nukes waiting for update to Stagger a dude, he decided the cool thing to do was to make fun of the #4 Alliance by Damage by claiming I was dodging war, or something.

Err don't confuse lh with my aa. It's quite easy to notice he hasn't been cod or in Atlas since well before the war ended.

Edit: spelling Edited by Alexio15

But he was at the time of that particular attempt, which is why I was elaborating for Cuba on what he was referencing.

He is still not a mouthpiece and still looking at that time frame he was not CoD either. The wiki may say different but I cant actually remember the last time someone from my alliance updated the wiki.

If the best you have to throw at me is not out damaging the one dude I wasn't nuking, then I don't even need to reply any further. :v

I'm not throwing anything at you, just that your statement is incorrect. 

You can out-damage people you aren't nuking so it's not like you can't count something simply because it was not in your favor.

Wow.. considering that Sparta's connections are gone to the majority of alliances that were dragged into a war with what I've heard was a major goal of getting to TOP and Sparta, you'd think there would be more drama related to that then whether or not DA's personality is backed up by ability to war or not.

Good luck on whatever path you've now chosen, Sparta.

Edited by EViL0nE

I'm not throwing anything at you, just that your statement is incorrect. 
You can out-damage people you aren't nuking so it's not like you can't count something simply because it was not in your favor.

oh good lord, stop derailing. The thread isn't about DAs damage ratios, or about how yeru is terrible at FA. It's about how Yeru is terrible at FA.

You know, after digesting this momentous piece of news I'm trying to figure out whether Sparta's choice to get rid of its former XX allies (my uninformed guess is that Polar cancelled in response to Sparta's own cancellations, but I might be wrong of course: haven't paid attention of late) is either a good one or bad one. On one hand they lose some allies that have stood with them through thick and thin, on the other hand the idea of getting rid of possible conflicting ties is a smart one realpolitik-wise.

The real question is another tho: does Sparta have a paved road already for its future moves, or is this a bet aimed at baiting the interest of potential allies? Either time will tell, or you can spill the truth on these boards right now >_>

You know, after digesting this momentous piece of news I'm trying to figure out whether Sparta's choice to get rid of its former XX allies (my uninformed guess is that Polar cancelled in response to Sparta's own cancellations, but I might be wrong of course: haven't paid attention of late) is either a good one or bad one. On one hand they lose some allies that have stood with them through thick and thin, on the other hand the idea of getting rid of possible conflicting ties is a smart one realpolitik-wise.

The real question is another tho: does Sparta have a paved road already for its future moves, or is this a bet aimed at baiting the interest of potential allies? Either time will tell, or you can spill the truth on these boards right now >_>

Wait and see, man. :P

Tsk. That would be telling. x3