Glorious Peace

OsRavan

You started the war at 21k ns, what did you expect? PM has nothing to do with it. I've been fighting the whole war and I'm still not in range of you.

And if your allies were like you, I might actually have a TOP nation to chew on. But whatever. Hope you get peace soon er whatever. Not that you need what you already have. I'll just sit here and hope that MXCA gains members.

Edited by Fox Fire

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And if your allies were like you, I might actually have a TOP nation to chew on. But whatever. Hope you get peace soon er whatever. Not that you need what you already have. I'll just sit here and hope that MXCA gains members.

They can't. Oli is the last leader. (Michael schumacher or whatever) He is in inactivity mode, and so he can only recruit.

Edited by Wolfae

Well maybe.... Just maybe if you didn't sit in PM the whole war, some of you chaps would be down here. I was 21K ns when the bombs started flying. I actually got sum action. Was hoping to see more of TOP.

Suppose I can maybe hit Bagel, but last I checked his war slots were pretty full. Poor Bagel.

If your alliance wasn't awful at keeping nations staggered that might help too.

Funny, I didn't see the word surrender in OP.

Neither did I and I signed it. Inferno's view is his own. I salute Polaris on an honorable battle especially the members I had the pleasure of fighting. I honestly hope to have a better relationship with your alliance in the future and hold no ill will.

Nice to see this war is coming to a close. Would like to see TOP at a state of peace ASAP as well to wrap this up.

Clause 2)  The Alliances of Polar, FARK, Sparta, and MHA agree to not re-enter the Doom War on any front or provide aid to remaining combatant

Just gonna throw this out there before this gains too much traction in the discussion. Our side lost, we agreed to terms, this is not white peace. There is more honor in simply admitting it and moving forward. 

Thx for clarify this boss.
​Looks like someone's can't manage his reality, denial isn't a good way to grow healthy

Entaro Adún!

Yeah, are my own.
When Brotherhood ask my opinion about demands to sign the peace, I request Almighty Grub in his knees asking forgiveness for his sins, or nothing.

See ya later Wallygator.  o7

The funny thing about really sticking it to people when you're on top is that eventually the roles always get reversed. I don't mean this as a threat, just a lesson that nearly everyone has learned by this point that you might want to consider.

Neither did I and I signed it. Inferno's view is his own. I salute Polaris on an honorable battle especially the members I had the pleasure of fighting. I honestly hope to have a better relationship with your alliance in the future and hold no ill will.

There are several honorable people I fought myself who were fun to plan guerrilla operations around. Shoutouts to stonewall, Jgoods and a few others I can't remember who I had fun fighting against. Edited by Tywin Lannister

Yeah, are my own.
When Brotherhood ask my opinion about demands to sign the peace, I request Almighty Grub in his knees asking forgiveness for his sins, or nothing.

See ya later Wallygator.  o7

I am without sin, I have been washed in blood and purified by fire (several times by my last count).  What exactly would you assert I have done that needs atonement?

I just want Grub to post a 10,000 word essay on the finer details of how we're all doody heads. I would demand it at the NpO forums, but I was barred as a condition of the surrender last year. :-(

If you promise to read all 10000 words I will write it.  Also I am not sure that last statement is exactly true...

If you promise to read all 10000 words I will write it.  Also I am not sure that last statement is exactly true...

I'll print it so I can read with my brown eye.

Probably not entirely true, but lies are always more entertaining. Just look at your CB from last year!

I'll print it so I can read with my brown eye.

Probably not entirely true, but lies are always more entertaining. Just look at your CB from last year!

I would be shocked if you could make it part the Introduction of any thesis without losing interest, if it was just confined to you then I would not be so concerned.  Goldfish syndrome is alive and well, you only seem capable of remembering the same rock over and over.

You also seem to be implying that our CB was a lie.  Our CB was valid and will remain so despite any attempt to revise the facts and/or history to suit the aggrieved party or parties particular agenda.  You are free to believe whatever you want to, I choose to believe what I know to be accurate.  You wanted to believe that it was all a plot to get the NPO and NG via the NSO, but you have continually missed the obvious in order to make it all about you every time anything happens in your vicinity.