TLR Retirement Olympics

I am cute !!

Tactics, you are using them, so why !@#$%* about others doing them same, oh that is right it doesn't fit your agenda.

Lol. Yes your adorable. Now don't let it get to your head. But we both know we're using same dog pile tactics but different ways.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. Yes your adorable. Now don't let it get to your head. But we both know we're using same dog pile tactics but different ways.

Both? Man, this has been used in best part of every war there has been on this planet, We all know that's the truth, I just can't see why anyone still tries to use it to put down their enemies.

I'm in a micro these days, so am not privy to the finer planning and allocation (that suits me just fine by the way) but it's painfully obvious the triggers that are being avoided, and the triggers that are being set up here.

So, its AI, Java house, TLR, and Kashmir so far on NADC. I'd accuse you of bandwagoning, but you managed to declare one war before update. That's pretty pathetic.

tJL and Kashmir are also fighting SUN and have committed little firepower to NADC. AI and TLR alone are ~6.6 million NS to NADC's 4.7 million NS.

I'm sure that dogpiling will happen this war, but this isn't really it. Not yet, anyway.

Good luck have fun to my allies in TLR.

So, its AI, Java house, TLR, and Kashmir so far on NADC. I'd accuse you of bandwagoning, but you managed to declare one war before update. That's pretty pathetic.

Serious question: How is TLR entering via a MD clause with a direct ally to declare on NADC any worse than AFT alliances chaining in via oAs to hit TPF in support of a non-allied coalition partner (MI6) in the Disorder War? I don't have a philosophical issue with activating oAs per se, but there is a major risk for the declaring alliance(s) that such coalition support is not reciprocated in subsequent wars where it is not underpinned by direct bilateral relationships. In that context, TLR's declaration seems the more justifiable.

I have, of course, abstracted from notions regarding the validity of the initial CB, but that is an academic debate by the time a war has escalated to the scale of coalition involvement and tactics.

Serious question: How is TLR entering via a MD clause with a direct ally to declare on NADC any worse than AFT alliances chaining in via oAs to hit TPF in support of a non-allied coalition partner (MI6) in the Disorder War? I don't have a philosophical issue with activating oAs per se, but there is a major risk for the declaring alliance(s) that such coalition support is not reciprocated in subsequent wars where it is not underpinned by direct bilateral relationships. In that context, TLR's declaration seems the more justifiable.

I have, of course, abstracted from notions regarding the validity of the initial CB, but that is an academic debate by the time a war has escalated to the scale of coalition involvement and tactics.

The answer is simple... it is perspective. From their perspective, everything their side does is strategic and honorable, everything the other side does is "violating conventions, dogpiling and overkill." Nothing new really, we have all played this angle when it suited us, it is funny that people KEEP trying to play it in this modern era though.

The answer is simple... it is perspective. From their perspective, everything their side does is strategic and honorable, everything the other side does is "violating conventions, dogpiling and overkill." Nothing new really, we have all played this angle when it suited us, it is funny that people KEEP trying to play it in this modern era though.

Keep playing the same card. Keep playing that you guys are oh so honorable it's kinda funny. Last war anyone come up to me I'd tell them we were supporting our coalition and entered via oA chains. You guys stand back saying we're nothing like those guys were going in MD. So what? My question is that you guys feel NPO needed help that's fine its what allies do but I guess you let TTK, CRAP and CCC have free shots on your allies while you focus on NADC.

Keep playing the same card. Keep playing that you guys are oh so honorable it's kinda funny. Last war anyone come up to me I'd tell them we were supporting our coalition and entered via oA chains. You guys stand back saying we're nothing like those guys were going in MD. So what? My question is that you guys feel NPO needed help that's fine its what allies do but I guess you let TTK, CRAP and CCC have free shots on your allies while you focus on NADC.

Son, I have never claimed to be honorable. Do some research. I am the furthest thing from honorable. I will do whatever it takes, lie, beg, borrow, or steal to put my alliance and my allies in a better position. As for the FREE SHOTS on NPO, if NPO needed us to hit someone else, we would have, we were asked to hit who we hit, because NPO have everything else under control. The damage stats bear this out. Did you guys defend EVERY single MDOAP partner of yours in EVERY SINGLE WAR last war? No. You hit where your coalition suggested you hit. To be honest, I understand you are angry that your alliance is presently getting its teeth mashed in, so you are less than rational right now, but FFS man, stop acting like we did NPO a disservice by hitting who they ASKED us to hit. To be clear... one more time... NPO DOES NOT NEED HELP WITH THE REST OF AFTERBIRTH. LOOK AT THE STATS MAN.

Rush, I keep reading your posts as: RAAGHH VERY LOUD NOISES :psyduck:

Yeah, I understand that, but lets be honest, love me or hate me, (and this will sound arrogant, I do not mean it as arrogant)... 99% of this game prefers me to be active and engaged... and when I am active and engaged, a wee bit of the old passion spills forward.

In fact, I am nearly ashamed of this passion.

Edited by Rush Sykes

TTK, CRAP and CCC as you well know will be dealt with.  TRL entering on an MDP to defend and ally should be something nobody complains about, it how things have worked since the dawn of time.  They are not pulling a Sparta and ignoring an MDP and entering offensively on PIAT or some other such nonsense.  

Look I get you guys are are not much good at the war thing and feel like a helpless victim.  However, on Planet Bob we all know that the friends you keep will protect you one week and get you rolled the next.  So man up, stop the crying and have some fun.  When its over you will rebuild and move on.

Yeah, I understand that, but lets be honest, love me or hate me, (and this will sound arrogant, I do not mean it as arrogant)... 99% of this game prefers me to be active and engaged... and when I am active and engaged, a wee bit of the old passion spills forward.

In fact, I am nearly ashamed of this passion.

One of the 99 percenters. Especially recalling the nadir the OWF had become with odd multi creatures demanding attention. Things are looking up a good wae and improved discourse.

Also: Hint, motorized whellchair players are feared on the courts of honor.

O/St. Pete
O/Webb City
O/Morrisons cafeteria

Look I get you guys are are not much good at the war thing and feel like a helpless victim.  However, on Planet Bob we all know that the friends you keep will protect you one week and get you rolled the next.  So man up, stop the crying and have some fun.  When its over you will rebuild and move on.

Preeetty sure no one is crying about being a helpless victim or any such nonsense. Don't know where you're getting that from.

As for the whole only hitting NADC thing...meh. If they didn't feel the attacks from AI and the attack from JL and Kashmir (serious question: Are they even at war with NADC? I can only find like 1 war for each and I don't recall seeing a DoW) then it makes sense for them to have someone else hit NADC.

Now if you'll excuse me I gotta get back to the bunker in case someone decides to rain nuclear fire down on my nation.

EDIT: Apparently TLR aren't the only ones who need glasses :P Edited by Megamind

Preeetty sure no one is crying about being a helpless victim or any such nonsense. Don't know where you're getting that from.

As for the whole only hitting NADC thing...meh. If they didn't feel the attacks from AI and the attack from JL and Kashmir (serious question: Are they even at war with NADC? I can only find like 1 war for each and I don't recall seeing a DoW) then it makes sense for them to have someone else hit NADC.

Now if you'll excuse me I gotta get back to the bunker in case someone decides to rain nuclear fire down on my nation.

EDIT: Apparently TLR aren't the only ones who need glasses :P

Oh, looks like you're fighting Umbrella & NPO at the moment!

Have a fun war MM :)

--

It's not the first time people have mass declared on some AAs and I am sure it won't be the last. I'm surprised TLR didn't go in on UPN with ODN though.

Oh well ^_^

Have fun friends!! See you at the shuffleboard tournament on the SS Grievances post-war for cocktails and war stories. Edited by Stewie