TLR Retirement Olympics

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Son, I have never claimed to be honorable. Do some research. I am the furthest thing from honorable. I will do whatever it takes, lie, beg, borrow, or steal to put my alliance and my allies in a better position. As for the FREE SHOTS on NPO, if NPO needed us to hit someone else, we would have, we were asked to hit who we hit, because NPO have everything else under control. The damage stats bear this out. Did you guys defend EVERY single MDOAP partner of yours in EVERY SINGLE WAR last war? No. You hit where your coalition suggested you hit. To be honest, I understand you are angry that your alliance is presently getting its teeth mashed in, so you are less than rational right now, but FFS man, stop acting like we did NPO a disservice by hitting who they ASKED us to hit. To be clear... one more time... NPO DOES NOT NEED HELP WITH THE REST OF AFTERBIRTH. LOOK AT THE STATS MAN.

Basicallly, we had the most damage on NPO, and now we're receiving our reward. :p
It's all good. We're enjoying the war; I hope you do as well.

Basicallly, we had the most damage on NPO, and now we're receiving our reward. :P
It's all good. We're enjoying the war; I hope you do as well.

Yeah you should take it as a compliment really that we felt the need to request additional assistance on you specifically.

Son, I have never claimed to be honorable. Do some research. I am the furthest thing from honorable. I will do whatever it takes, lie, beg, borrow, or steal to put my alliance and my allies in a better position. As for the FREE SHOTS on NPO, if NPO needed us to hit someone else, we would have, we were asked to hit who we hit, because NPO have everything else under control. The damage stats bear this out. Did you guys defend EVERY single MDOAP partner of yours in EVERY SINGLE WAR last war? No. You hit where your coalition suggested you hit. To be honest, I understand you are angry that your alliance is presently getting its teeth mashed in, so you are less than rational right now, but FFS man, stop acting like we did NPO a disservice by hitting who they ASKED us to hit. To be clear... one more time... NPO DOES NOT NEED HELP WITH THE REST OF AFTERBIRTH. LOOK AT THE STATS MAN.

Rush I agree with everything you are saying, and honestly feel like you/Osraven/Letum have generally been the best posters of the war so far. But you really have to knock off the caps my friend. It makes your posts seem like you are the crazy man standing on the corner shouting about the rapture. 

Rush I agree with everything you are saying, and honestly feel like you/Osraven/Letum have generally been the best posters of the war so far. But you really have to knock off the caps my friend. It makes your posts seem like you are the crazy man standing on the corner shouting about the rapture. 

Sir, the crazy man thing has been adapted and added to my personae.

You mean he isn't this guy?

end-of-the-world-may-21st.jpg

Serious question: How is TLR entering via a MD clause with a direct ally to declare on NADC any worse than AFT alliances chaining in via oAs to hit TPF in support of a non-allied coalition partner (MI6) in the Disorder War? I don't have a philosophical issue with activating oAs per se, but there is a major risk for the declaring alliance(s) that such coalition support is not reciprocated in subsequent wars where it is not underpinned by direct bilateral relationships. In that context, TLR's declaration seems the more justifiable.

I have, of course, abstracted from notions regarding the validity of the initial CB, but that is an academic debate by the time a war has escalated to the scale of coalition involvement and tactics.

I was in TIO and fighting alongside NATO in that war, so I don't know much about AFT's actions then.

** TankKiller wakes up from his afternoon nap and peers at this thread

Listen 'ere you whippersnappers, I haven't the foggiest what you're all on about. Quit this nattering and let us pensioners get on with it, eh? A couple of rounds in the ring just like the good ol' days never hurt nobody now, did it?

Thanks for stirring to come and make this shindig a bit more exciting, TLR, nice to have some good company again. Let's show these young'sters how to have a right knee-slapper of a time, eh?

And did you say you're bringing your missuses? That'll sure be swell!

Lol your cute. Well no offense to umbrella or DBDC but outside a handful of nations there not much they can do to us. So why have AFM hit umbrella or DBDC? Doom squad can be covered between invicta and SNX. So NPO it is.

I am sure we'll have our share of your blood before this is over, don't worry. The wait only adds up the interest.

I am sure we'll have our share of your blood before this is over, don't worry. The wait only adds up the interest.

I doubt it, Umbrella has 20 nations under 60k NS with at least 75% in war mode, and they still haven't touched them.
You don't expect them to sacrifice their top end on you, do you?

Or is this all kinda not wanting to risk triggering TOP *looks shocked*

Edited by The Pansy