Top Posters In This Topic

You are too tiny for me to hit.

Never stopped you before big guy.

To: DoorNail    From: jesse james    Date: 10/3/2014 11:25:22 PM

Subject: RE: Spy Operation Attack

Message: Really... dude spying generals is messed up. Now you on my bad list

To: DoorNail    From: jesse james    Date: 10/4/2014 12:35:11 AM

Subject: RE: Spy Operation Attack

Message: I have been in your situation and no one spied a general. They help with econ and cost a crap ton to get back. I spent billions getting my levels up to buy decent generals fighting losing wars. If that is how you play it is what it is. but you will regret it later

lol, careful Ken, you might get as butthurt as this DoD guy :D

Edited by DoorNail

Ghosting happening in wars now and days? Wow who would have expected that!

When IRON actually fights a war is when IRON members can talk !@#$ on others. If you have a problem with members of IRON getting heckled for acting like asshats in a thread that doesn't involve y'all perhaps you should tell said IRON members to leave it be. 

Until then, please use some preparation H so it doesn't hurt too much when you pull a gonzo. 

What color is the sky in the world you live in?

The first post was actually a post of support for MI6. 

Fair point  No fair point on the second and the third. 

And the second post isn't exactly running the mouth as it is does nothing but assert what MI6 already thinks of itself. 

In conclusion you're wrong. 

Edited by Commander shepard

When IRON actually fights a war is when IRON members can talk !@#$ on others. If you have a problem with members of IRON getting heckled for acting like asshats in a thread that doesn't involve y'all perhaps you should tell said IRON members to leave it be. 

Until then, please use some preparation H so it doesn't hurt too much when you pull a gonzo. 

Sadly, this raging and angry young man does not seem to understand the love, peace and harmony that is espoused by the lobster.gifLobster Party lobster.gif and the esteemed leader Montosh. It is good to see all that pent up hatred steaming out. Only once the hate is let gone, can there be peace and harmony. 

Edited by shahenshah

The first post was actually a post of support for MI6. 

Fair point  No fair point on the second and the third. 

And the second post isn't exactly running the mouth as it is does nothing but assert what MI6 already thinks of itself. 

In conclusion you're wrong. 

Yeah... Dude stated that MI6 brought IRON into this thread. I showed that IRON came in long before MI6 started talking about IRON. But yes, you are otherwise absolutely stupid. 

Yeah... Dude stated that MI6 brought IRON into this thread. I showed that IRON came in long before MI6 started talking about IRON. But yes, you are otherwise absolutely stupid. 

His post was "I mean, it was MI6 running their mouths about IRON long before I popped in here. :/"

Are you telling me you responded saying that IRON members just posted in this thread before people started talking crap, is that meant to be your counter to his statement.

You don't even know what I was referring to...

Because it's a piece of my history: :D

I raided three members of a tiny unprotected alliance run by Doornail.  One of his dudes dropped 2300 infra to reach me.  We had a grand fight.  I warned them that being unprotected they would get their asses handed to them.  I noticed a short time later that GOONS hit them.  Doornail nuked back, can't say I blame him I would too.  GOONS insisted that he should be ZI'd.  I'm not sure what exactly happened at that point.  This was over two years ago.  Now if only I could get Stoopid Ace to ghost Kaskus when I get outta anarchy, that would be so sweet! :smug:

Edited by Malinok

Because it's a piece of my history: :D

I raided three members of a tiny unprotected alliance run by Doornail.  One of his dudes dropped 2300 infra to reach me.  We had a grand fight.  I warned them that being unprotected they would get their asses handed to them.  I noticed a short time later that GOONS hit them.  Doornail nuked back, can't say I blame him I would too.  GOONS insisted that he should be ZI'd.  I'm not sure what exactly happened at that point.  This was over two years ago.  Now if only I could get Stoopid Ace to ghost Kaskus when I get outta anarchy, that would be so sweet! :smug:

You left out the part where you joined our alliance, taking our money and basking in our protection, then intentionally getting yourself kicked so you could declare on mostly inactive and tiny nations that you had gained activity knowledge about, being a member.

Ace dumped infra to stomp you into the dirt, then you wimper away with a grudge that you had created. Sitting on that sore bum for 2 years, finally getting the chance to settle those tears, that we had forgotten all about. lol