A brief note from SNX

That's irrelevant to the discussion, I could care less whether irrelevant people dislike me. I am discussing the duplicitous nature of Junior's coordination with Non Grata.

How are people's motivations on "who to side with" irrelevant to a discussion on why people are siding with whom?  That's the opening to your own post, discussing why people are siding with him.

Edited by HM Solomon I

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Therefore it becomes apparent Junior was displeased with the democratic will of the LoSS membership, and conspired against it later:

I really don't care for Junior, but do you have real evidence besides circumstantial rambling of this Non Grata conspiracy of yours? Because otherwise the way I see it, you got pissed Phoebus wanted SNX off the forums (which he pays for himself), and Legion got kicked. So you retaliate by kicking the whole alliance in return. Am i over simplifying it, or am i missing something?

LoSS and SNX, had a disagreement, Obviously there is some bad blood between us. As ive said before and ill say it again, I wish LoSS the best of luck and hope that my former home is successful.

Theres no bad blood, its just a dumb misunderstanding that will be forgotten within a week or two. Best of luck to you in your new home as well.

Your Over simplifying it. We have no problem with LoSS using their forums, LoSS is a sovereign alliance we recognize this, but with me being kicked off without warning( would have been nice to have been told, hey Legion can you get your butt off Loss and into SNX) and then right after that LoSS demasked us on there forums without telling us( yes they had a right but a heads up would have been nice). In any of these situations nor since the merge, were there any signs that they wanted to continue a relationship with us. when asked if LoSS about their future we were told Phoebus[LoSS]    There have been offers and discussions, by there own words there is evidence that this has been in the works for a while. I would also like to remind everyone that we continue to protect GDA even though they declared sovereignty and we would have done the same thing for LoSS.

Your Over simplifying it. We have no problem with LoSS using their forums, LoSS is a sovereign alliance we recognize this, but with me being kicked off without warning( would have been nice to have been told, hey Legion can you get your butt off Loss and into SNX) and then right after that LoSS demasked us on there forums without telling us( yes they had a right but a heads up would have been nice). In any of these situations nor since the merge, were there any signs that they wanted to continue a relationship with us. when asked if LoSS about their future we were told Phoebus[LoSS]    There have been offers and discussions, by there own words there is evidence that this has been in the works for a while. I would also like to remind everyone that we continue to protect GDA even though they declared sovereignty and we would have done the same thing for LoSS.

You say you were kicked off without warning, LoSS says they asked you for weeks to leave.

Which is true? Did LoSS ever ask you to leave?

LoSS and SNX, had a disagreement, Obviously there is some bad blood between us. As ive said before and ill say it again, I wish LoSS the best of luck and hope that my former home is successful.

But you proposed cancelling the protectorate.

Right.

That's irrelevant to the discussion, I could care less whether irrelevant people dislike me. I am discussing the duplicitous nature of Junior's coordination with Non Grata.

People taking shots at an alliance in a bad position for political advantage? That must be a first.

I feel like this is micro drama on a large scale.

This as well.

Yes I understand throwing you out with no warning was a dick move, no argument there. Anyways its done, LoSS and SNX can peacefully go their separate ways.

Funny you say that because Phoebus just looked back at the forum logs. The vote was most definitely NOT unanimous lol.

Why is this even relevant to NG?

I'll never understand those who use secondhand facts to argue with people who were actually there.

Yes I was Prime Minister when the merge was first brought up. I was a minister when the gov vote came up. I voted yes to the merger. In the end I got exactly what I wanted. Sole control of LoSS for Phoebus and I.

Legion-x also had plenty of time to move to the SNX AA, especially since he was listed as active gov there. I just gave him the kick he needed to go over there.

Not sure if serious...

But either way, if you voted in favor of the merger, and supported it previously, why is this situation even happening? I understand people change their mind, but you don't exactly seem like an angel here.

...says the guy who continues to self-identiy as LoSS on this forum.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=2979

Nation Slogan:
***LOSS MEMBER*** LM 7 SEND ME A REMINDER ABOUT TECH  
Last Activity: Active In The Last 3 Days Alliance Affiliation: Supernova X alliance_manager.png 
Minister of Foreign Affairs 
icon_rankings.png alliance_statistic.gif ranking.png world.png icon_war.png icon_aid.png icon_spy.png nuke.png Alliance Seniority: 9/2/2014 5:43:11 PM (2 Days)

(9/2/2014 8:44:02 PM) rocky offered peace to Appleman with the following reason: Cessation of Hostilities   (9/2/2014 8:43:52 PM) rocky offered peace to dane0 with the following reason: Cessation of Hostilities   (9/2/2014 6:19:08 PM) andrewhg offered foreign aid to rocky of legion-x.   (9/2/2014 5:43:40 PM) Tywin Lannister approved rocky in their request to join the alliance Supernova X.   (9/2/2014 5:43:11 PM) rocky requested to join the alliance Supernova X.   (9/2/2014 2:44:53 PM) jimmyvbuck offered foreign aid to rocky of legion-x.   (9/2/2014 10:07:37 AM) Appleman declared war on rocky of legion-x.   (9/1/2014 11:24:28 PM) dane0 declared war on rocky of legion-x.   (9/1/2014 8:37:05 PM) Bailey removed rocky from the alliance LoSS.   (8/27/2014 8:05:16 AM) SuperCoolYellow offered foreign aid to rocky of legion-x.   (8/23/2014 2:03:18 PM) rocky offered foreign aid to jimmyvbuck of Britannaloss.

Kinda speaks for itself. 

Me personally, I just registered my nick for the first time in about 2 years, so I've got no logs. But Legion-X and I spoke about moving over, and as he stated, he was somewhat on the fence as to whether to make the jump. Of course I was confused, him being their MoFA and all. 

He was plenty active, and given that I was bombarded with almost daily merge PMs every day, I'm not sure what his issue was with coming over to SNX. I know I've had IRC conversations with LOSS government (such as it was, during the last few weeks), regarding Legion's position, and the consensus was, he's gone as far as we're concerned. 

Perhaps someone should ask SNX why they thought having their MoFA on a different AA almost 20 days later seemed like a proper situation. 

A lot more misinformation I should probably clear up a bit.

More warning signs occurred when Phoebus wanted to force us to move forums, before this we were considering using the LoSS forums semi-permanently. Yet we continued to protect them.

The closest I came to forcing SNX was asking "when can we use our forums?" Yes, I was persistent in inquiring a date. I suppose my pictures of moobs may have been seen as forceful expulsion. I will gladly post all of the logs, forum screenshots, etc. if required. But let's just be adults and stop lying.

and then right after that LoSS demasked us on there forums without telling us( yes they had a right but a heads up would have been nice)

Astro, your website administrator and high ranking official, specifically told us we could.

Phoebus[LoSS]    There have been offers and discussions

That was said after your highest ranked government member, Ty, told me the prior evening the only reason SNX is protecting us is because one member (you) wanted us to be protected. I didn't take his snark very well. And yes, others offered us protection and treaties naturally. The possibility of a permanent SNX protectorate was also part of our discussions.

As a side note: your government was actually very against protecting any of the alliances from the start, GDA included. It has been wrought with reluctance. MCXA has been very all or nothing in the matter of this merger. "If they're not with us, they're against us." Paranoia seems to be the game here.

by there own words there is evidence that this has been in the works for a while

Yes, we told SNX a month ago Junior and myself were restarting LoSS. It has not at all been a surprise LoSS was here to stay. You guys even discussed the fact that LoSS was not leaving in your own government boards about 3 weeks ago. How is this suddenly a surprise?

I contacted Phoebus privately before this announcement and there was a remarkable lack of concern on his part

I am unsure what concern you wished for me to show. I knew I have a lot of friends in Cybernations who would help LoSS when in need. I wasn't too concerned we would be raided. Protip: when the only reply someone gives you in a conversation is "okey dokey" and "thanks", they are probably being very sarcastic. I wasn't legitimately thanking you for dropping our protection. Christ. I wasn't going to beg for mercy. It was clear you were frothing at the mouth to cancel this protectorate.

Legion-x, as someone I used to consider a true LoSSer, this matter has been a very big disappointment and reveals a side of you I never expected. Tywin, no one expected better out of you. Why SNX hasn't put a gag order on both of you is beyond me.