A brief note from SNX

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering that LoSS voted to merger into SNX, I don't think it was reasonable to expect that a member would pronounce himself "King," use our protection of the LoSS AA to reform a defunct alliance, and then kick our MoFA off the AA unexpectedly and simultaneously eject us from the old forums, again without notice.

We are the protectors, the protected play by our rules. When they decided to act contrary to our interest that protection was forfeit.

Considering that LoSS voted to merger into SNX, I don't think it was reasonable to expect that a member would pronounce himself "King," use our protection of the LoSS AA to reform a defunct alliance, and then kick our MoFA off the AA unexpectedly and simultaneously eject us from the old forums, again without notice.

We are the protectors, the protected play by our rules. When they decided to act contrary to our interest that protection was forfeit.

LOL Wut? 

LOSS voted, how many votes? How publicized was the vote? Some chose not to go, as was predicted. As to "King"? LOSS had a similar gov, briefly. We don't roll that way. As far as I see, said "KING" is in fact the LOSS AA owner? Reformed / Defunct? Not really, still shows a 2006 creation date, with seniority in the years. 

As tou SNX MoFA, on the LOSS AA? I see an issue, you don't? Interesting. Did you know your MoFA was considering NOT going to SNX? Also, as far as I read on OUR forums, posted by YOUR members, you've had forums for at least 4-5 days now, no?

As for your protection? No thanks. Feel free to refrain from messaging our members and using threats and poaching, because I will sell down to your range if necessary. 

Edited by Sam Winters

May we see the results from the LoSS vote because part of me believes that a number of people didn't vote to merge (obvious in how many didn't go) so that makes me wonder if the ones who didn't vote at all were forced to move over to SNX. Technically, the alliance was never defunct if from the beginning people had no intention of leaving it, why was your MoFA still on their AA, because I've seen he has been active since the merge? Also, it's their forums they do as they please. 

Should have worked quicker and planned ahead a lot better. That was my major problem with this from the beginning, I wasn't even a member of any of the alliances and I knew exactly what was going on. Says a lot about your "security" work as well. 

Lets just clear things  up

1) Junior was Prime Minister of LoSS when this merger was agreed too in principle, he was minister during the final vote which was Unanimous.

2) I was on LoSS to try to get our members onto the new SNX AA

3) I was always going to go to SNX, part of me wanted to stay( i had been in loss for almost 8 years) but after a couple days i realized that SNX was my new home

4) I was raided because i was kicked off, do i personally believe that NG knew i was in SNX.. yes. Was i a legal raid target.. yes

5) in 24 hours i was kicked off the LoSS AA and all our members were demasked while we were using the forums, all without warning. I took this as LoSS being a sovereign alliance and therefore to continue protecting them would require them to become a protectorate. After the previous 24 hours i felt they wouldnt want that and neither would our members, so i proposed to revoke the protection and allow LoSS to do its own thing.

I thank Phoebus for the use of his board's, i wish Phoebus and Junior luck in their quest to keep LoSS alive.

edited for spelling and clarification

Edited by legion-x

MCXA kind of took over the merger, made all the decisions, and let Tywin into gov't.

You can't blame LoSS. If anything they should be happy to get rid of Tywin.