A brief note from SNX

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I was Prime Minister when the merge was first brought up. I was a minister when the gov vote came up. I voted yes to the merger. In the end I got exactly what I wanted. Sole control of LoSS for Phoebus and I.

Legion-x also had plenty of time to move to the SNX AA, especially since he was listed as active gov there. I just gave him the kick he needed to go over there.

Such duplicitous conduct is never to be applauded.

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

this awesome, glad to see loss keeping their !@#$ instead of being pilled into a !@#$%* merger with afterbirth !@#$%*

calm down

SNX, a gag order on Tywin might be a very good idea.

LoSS, good luck :)

yes agree x2

Well nice to see LoSS alive and kicking.  This SNX is a train wreck and clearly going provide Planet Bob with a couple months of drama and entertainment before it completely falls apart.    

LoSS is down to 17 members, an activity rate of 59% and an aid slot usage rate of less than 20%. 

5) in 24 hours i was kicked off the LoSS AA and all our members were demasked while we were using the forums, all without warning. I took this as LoSS being a sovereign alliance and therefore to continue protecting them would require them to become a protectorate. After the previous 24 hours i felt they wouldnt want that and neither would our members, so i proposed to revoke the protection and allow LoSS to do its own thing.

This is the defining gem for me. 

I'll address it for others, but it says everything I'll ever need to know. 

Kicked off the LOSS AA without warning - or, you know, quite a few of them. 

Demasked while using forums - or, you know, you've had forums for close to a week, and any time someone posted in the last 2 days, they were called a noob and told to post on your own forums. 

Continued protection would require a protectorate - I suppose you can look at it that way. Or you know, given that 40% of your alliance is former LOSS members, and you were already protecting the AA...you know? 

Your feelings of our wants - I'm not sure there was ever a time you understood what LOSS, or people in general wanted. 

You proposed the revocation of the protection - Thanks man! Best thing you could have ever done to clear things up. 

That would assume they've got someone else willing to be their spokesperson after Tywin's already dug the hole for SNX to lay in. 

You all assume that there is even one other active enough member of MCXA alliance to take his role and fill his shoes.

Edited by Branimir

[OOC]I have deliberately not quoted Tywin to save those who have set him to ignore the annoyance, but this refers to the post of his just above mine.[/OOC]

Why would anybody want to attack SNX?  That'd be like attacking a house that's on fire, it's probably going to end up doing your work for you.

Tywin is clearly a firm believer in NS = Proficiency. 

Well, he's got about 10,000,000 worth of empty NS that he sits near the top of. 

I suppose we'll be entering a new era of Tywinism™, in which - the classic Tywin callous confidence and idiocy is now compounded by the belief that his words have weight because he was given a mediocre title on an large AA.

The AA hasn't existed for 3 weeks, and you've already resorted to "come at me bro"?

My point is that this NG/Junior posturing is all for a reason. Aside from a few useful idiots, anybody who sides with Junior is doing so for political expediency, not because they actually think Junior is in the right. Let us examine the facts:

Pre-Merger

*Junior never opposed the merger in principle, in fact he spearheaded the discussions at one point.

*During a government vote in LoSS for the merger, Junior was among the unanimous government vote.

*The active membership supported the merger with a clear majority vote.

*Junior was not re-elected to Prime Minister, P8ntballer was elected instead. Therefore P8ntballer became an SNX Triumvir

Therefore it becomes apparent Junior was displeased with the democratic will of the LoSS membership, and conspired against it later:

*SNX guaranteed the protection of the old AAs including LoSS indefinitely.

*This protection was conditional, LoSS was intended to be a satellite AA and not sovereign in nature.

*Warning signs occurred when Junior proclaimed himself "King" on the LoSS AA but we still did nothing.

*More warning signs occurred when Phoebus wanted to force us to move forums, before this we were considering using the LoSS forums semi-permanently. Yet we continued to protect them.

*The last straw was when legion-x was booted without warning and simultaneously raided by Non Grata. Within a few hours Phoebus had demasked everyone on the old LoSS forums.

I contacted Phoebus privately before this announcement and there was a remarkable lack of concern on his part:

[spoiler]

08:38    Tywin_Lannister    Hello Phoebus[LoSS]
08:53    Phoebus[LoSS]    hii
08:53    Tywin_Lannister    Ok, so I sent some PMs in game, SNX has elected to drop protection of LoSS as LoSS is again a sovereign entity with its own government
08:54    Phoebus[LoSS]    Okey dokey
08:54    Tywin_Lannister    do you have any treaty plans?
08:55    Phoebus[LoSS]    There have been offers and discussions
08:55    Tywin_Lannister    ok, good luck

08:56    Phoebus[LoSS]    thanks[/spoiler]

What other conclusion can there be than that this was a duplicitous move by Junior involving the planning and backing of Non Grata in the first place?

My point is that this NG/Junior posturing is all for a reason. Aside from a few useful idiots, anybody who sides with Junior is doing so for political expediency, not because they actually think Junior is in the right. Let us examine the facts:

Have you considered that they just don't like you very much?