An Announcement from the Dark Templar

Bob

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am similarly disinterested in DT who hasn't, as far as I can tell, done anything interesting since SCM got his and DT's ass kicked for the Electron Sponge IRC joke, which was unfortunate and should serve as a sobering reminder of just what war could be and shut NG et al. up over $6,000,000. 

You mean since I got NpO rolled? No need to be jealous, maybe you'll accomplish something some day. You can start by learning alliance names and CN history.

Edited by Starcraftmazter

Fortunately for people like you, people like me exist.

le sigh

I have no idea who LoSS is or isn't treatied to, what their FA is, who they may or may not have pissed off this war, and I am actually pretty certain that anyone in LoSS who knows who I am still doesn't like me over a row we had when Nemesis was still around. 

I am similarly disinterested in DT who hasn't, as far as I can tell, done anything interesting since SCM got his and DT's ass kicked for the Electron Sponge IRC joke, which was unfortunate and should serve as a sobering reminder of just what war could be and shut NG et al. up over $6,000,000. 

But, setting aside that my original comment was in jest, I think anyone is just as well off not being allied to an alliance as schizophrenic as DT with it's mid-EQ changes of heart and gov and dual-membership nuke rogue gov.

I'm not sure why you are throwing that out there.  NpO looked completely retarded for their overreaction on that one.  Is this seriously something NpO is still proud of?  lol, at your time frames as well, not DT.

And I'll take DT over even the best NpO member on his best day.  And this comes as no surprise, you aren't that person.  Your post shows that even Tywin has more sense then you.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

Is this seriously something NpO is still proud of? 

Asks me if Polaris is proud of something I described as "unfortunate" while insulting my intelligence.

You mean since I got NpO rolled? No need to be jealous, maybe you'll accomplish something some day. You can start by learning alliance names and CN history.

My takeaway from this foible is that DT has actually never done anything memorable to me ;)   I'm perfectly at ease with my accomplishments; for a very small example, while NOIR rolled over and played dead in the face of the Polar-backed, CIS-led Dark Confederate colonization of Black and hostile takeover of the Black Senate, I single-handedly stalled their efforts for 2 or 3 months. 

But if we're perfectly honest I think we can agree that we both have very handsome penors.

Haha, once again: My sincerest apologies to the global community and DT for (in a comical twist of irony) being ignorant of in which alliance a player of marginal significance at that time was residing 40 years ago while trying to clarify that my "congrats LoSS" comment was a joke due to my actual ignorance of the backstory.

I am certain of this: Two alliances have lost an ally today. :v:

Edited by Schattenmann

Haha, once again: My sincerest apologies to the global community and DT for (in a comical twist of irony) being ignorant of in which alliance a player of marginal significance at that time was residing 40 years ago while trying to clarify that my "congrats LoSS" comment was a joke due to my actual ignorance of the backstory.

Ignorance is no excuse.

Edited by shirunei

By all means please do; just because my first comment was sarcastic does mean I don't want to know anything about the situation.

I wish you could hear the voice in which I read your posts.  It's high-pitched, kind of a "Twilight Zone" commentator-style arrogant twangy thing, if you feel me.

So you've figured out some of the obligatory fonts and colour options.  Congratulations, troll.  Perhaps now you can entertain us with a rainbow.

I'm a vampire princess—learn the difference, slave. And I have innate knowledge of coding on BBC hosted web-sites, nothing new.

Edited by Malkavian

I'm increasingly beginning to think some of these DBDC types are I am like a members of an isolated cult emerging into a larger society, ignorant of anything outside their my little bubble...

Ftfy

Sorry to see the split but I'm sure it was for the best of both parties involved.

O/DT
Edited by Xanth

My takeaway from this foible is that DT has actually never done anything memorable to me ;)

DT does not exist to fill the minds of people with large egos.

I'm increasingly beginning to think some of these DBDC types are like members of an isolated cult emerging into a larger society, ignorant of anything outside their little bubble...

I don't know why and/or how you are bringing DBDC into a treaty cancellation announcement between DT and LoSS, but I can only presume you are taking lessons from Rotavele on this one.

I will also highlight the irony of you commenting on people living in little bubbles. Edited by Starcraftmazter