Peace In Our Time!

I don't think our FA is compatible at this time if certain rumours are to be understood.

Oh I've heard those rumors too.  But given that DBDC's closeness to DT (as close as Doom Squad), it would seem logical you'd go in that direction.

Then again, maybe your FA people are distracted at the moment, perhaps contemplating mediation in a little dispute that seems to be brewing at the moment between DBDC and IRON.

Edited by ChairmanHal

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I've heard those rumors too.  But given that DBDC's closeness to DT (as close as Doom Squad), it would seem logical you'd go in that direction.

Then again, maybe your FA people are distracted at the moment, perhaps contemplating mediation in a little dispute that seems to be brewing at the moment between DBDC and IRON.

Allies sometimes hit allies in Coalition Warfare.  As you well know Hal.

They do, and I look forward to the day that well know fact is no longer selectively remembered.

But my point was never really about me or Valhalla now was it?   :)

I look forward to the day when people don't form coalitions intentionally positioning themselves to leave allies out in the cold or e-lawyer themselves out of honouring treaties.

But that's just me.

Edited by Stewie

Then again, maybe your FA people are distracted at the moment, perhaps contemplating mediation in a little dispute that seems to be brewing at the moment between DBDC and IRON.

The extra ultra high tech supreme X5000 cutting-edge technology killer robot extreme spy.... truly a far advanced, fascinating, and marvelous piece of technological achievement.  Existence of such technological advancement in the Cyberverse was once thought at first to only be a rumor amongst the Cyberverse, let alone a reality.  This specific X5000 model unit of extra ultra high tech supreme supertitan robot was once thought to be dormant and docile, contrary to its now awake, conscious, and self-determinant state.  Rumor has it that its highly gifted and advanced God-like crafters and scientists hail from a more distant and peaceful part of the Cyberverse, and that its technological achievement and completion were results of yearlong painstaking advanced applied technological development and research.   

Woops got carried away, what kind of dispute are you talking about here again?

Also congrats on the treaty guys   o/

Edited by King Cyan

I look forward to the day when people don't form coalitions intentionally positioning themselves to leave allies out in the cold or e-lawyer themselves out of honouring treaties.

But that's just me.

Nah, actually we agree, though I'm sure that's not your point.  How Valhalla ended up on NPO is a story for another thread.

Ah shucks man, why does everyone have to go and blow up our spot like that?

Congrats to NG and DS, two alliances I like quite a bit, can only get even better together.

Edited by Bob

I think I may just have to rogue you.

I know I started a trend, but please, calm down, if you wanted to do it, you've already would have done it. 

I am going to nuke you.

Now now, i'd like you to leave the nuking to me, if you would be so kind. 

No need to talk about it.

I've told UA not to get their members involved even after Aidan stated he would aid and give assistance so no I wasn't left out to burn. I left the AA so these noobs could attack as they lacked bravery to do so before hand, except for the leader of riot society. But for now, we'll have us some fun wars.

Thank you for the compliment. 

Also, congrats or something about the treaty. 

But that's just me.

Oh it wasn't e-lawyering.  It was straight up breaking the treaty....twice, lol.

As to DT, I think we have a lot of mutual love - but in today's coalition warfare, do individual treaties really matter?  As long as you are 5-6 oA chains away it seems to be completely okay to defend someone these days.  So by that metric I think we could defend just about anyone.  Kevin Bacon 6 degrees CN style.

Excellent FA work boys! The doom network grows ever stronger and more fearsome.

O/ DS
O/ NG

Also congrats to Daenerys Targaryen for completing my ignore list to a full five names! I won't be able to see your response but it may be the fastest someone has made that list without a direct interaction.

Am I on this list?