Peace In Our Time!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Congrats, guys. :)

Congrats on the treaty guys.

(ooc)as a side note, why do you insist on feeding that attention seeking fool a few posts above mine? it's a waste of energy(/ooc)

As usual, Spanky provides valuable insight.

Is there some sort of standard form I need to fill out before Doom Squad will optionally roll me? I had to dig pretty deep to find a Non Grata nation to hit last night, and I still have all three defensive slots open.

Is there some sort of standard form I need to fill out before Doom Squad will optionally roll me? I had to dig pretty deep to find a Non Grata nation to hit last night, and I still have all three defensive slots open.

May your dreams come true!

Are you actually trying to get your entire side fucked here or what

I think I may just have to rogue you.

No need to talk about it.

He isn't. You won't.

Speaking of, how come Ultra Alliance hasn't come to your defence against these here rogue attacks? So disappointing.

I've told UA not to get their members involved even after Aidan stated he would aid and give assistance so no I wasn't left out to burn. I left the AA so these noobs could attack as they lacked bravery to do so before hand, except for the leader of riot society. But for now, we'll have us some fun wars.

No need to talk about it.

I've told UA not to get their members involved even after Aidan stated he would aid and give assistance so no I wasn't left out to burn. I left the AA so these noobs could attack as they lacked bravery to do so before hand, except for the leader of riot society. But for now, we'll have us some fun wars.

You and fun don't go together. You're kinda like a bad rash that just sorta appeared.

Also, the fact that you're spouting crap about micros yet came from Ultra is lolworthy.

Edited by commanderragnar

Excellent FA work boys! The doom network grows ever stronger and more fearsome.

O/ DS
O/ NG

Also congrats to Daenerys Targaryen for completing my ignore list to a full five names! I won't be able to see your response but it may be the fastest someone has made that list without a direct interaction.

Congrats hershey

I am going to nuke you.

I already have 3 defensive wars and 2 of whom are nuclear capable so you'll just have to sit down, wait and shut up like the good little boy you are.

Step in line. Well, I don't have nukes, but there's still a line.

You're the definition of ankle biter.

Excellent FA work boys! The doom network grows ever stronger and more fearsome.

O/ DS
O/ NG

Also congrats to Daenerys Targaryen for completing my ignore list to a full five names! I won't be able to see your response but it may be the fastest someone has made that list without a direct interaction.

Good riddance!

I already have 3 defensive wars and 2 of whom are nuclear capable so you'll just have to sit down, wait and shut up like the good little boy you are.

You're the definition of ankle biter.

You do realize generalchow is the one who filled your third slot, right?

Also, calling someone else an ankle biter? Pot, kettle, etc. :|

You and fun don't go together. You're kinda like a bad rash that just sorta appeared.

Also, the fact that you're spouting crap about micros yet came from Ultra is lolworthy.

I'm still having my fun so I don't really care about yours and where am I spouting crap about micros?

You do realize generalchow is the one who filled your third slot, right?

Also, calling someone else an ankle biter? Pot, kettle, etc. :|

DoW's on my nation are just automatic ankle biting noobs to me so I don't pay much attention to whom they are.

rey is like a little chihuahua, lots of bark and very little bite.