Goodbye

buckaroo13

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing you finally learned all about your "spy network"  lol. Please keep in mind inactivity no longer deletes nations. Your nation will go away when we let it.

Holy crap, buckaroo has spies? Somehow I think they're more like Maxwell Smart than James Bond.

A bit of advice: take your knocks and then move on with your life. No need to leave.

If you do come back, reroll under a new name.  Don't tell people your identity unless asked.  If asked, try to keep it private to individuals, don't lie.  Try to join a new alliance.  Ideally a mass member one that accepts new members, not an elite alliance like Umbrella.  Keep your head down and learn the game.

Edited by Azaghul

That sounds awfully close to EZI.

That can't be true considering how much crying is going on over the "permawar" supposedly taking place against NPO... Surely the other side has much more honor than to do something like that. 

If only we can do it to you.

What's your "strategy", "master"?

nvm...

That can't be true considering how much crying is going on over the "permawar" supposedly taking place against NPO... Surely the other side has much more honor than to do something like that. 

nvm...

That's all fine and good, but Xanth isn't really on the other side

E-mail's broken.

I will miss,
FoxFire
Rotavele,
gorbachov,
General Gabriel,
Kingneptune,
LordGrievous,
Tupac Shakur,
antwon69,
GrimReaper22,
Entraim,
Ghost,
Legend7,
irule777,
and any others that were kind to me.

To all the others, watch your backs.  I will return.

As SRD said we all miss Tupac. Oh and Ghost is cool I guess.

Cya Buck. (Reroll under a different name and please dont be such a noob when you come back)

Doch: Being a crotchety old man since God only knows when.

E-mail's broken.

I will miss,

FoxFire

Rotavele,

gorbachov,

General Gabriel,

Kingneptune,

LordGrievous,

Tupac Shakur,

antwon69,

GrimReaper22,

Entraim,

Ghost,

Legend7,

irule777,

and any others that were kind to me.

To all the others, watch your backs.  I will return.

Then why make a post when you just said you'll return.  It's pointless, you're not really leaving, obviously just deleting, making a new nation, and rejoining the game.  I know you desperately need attention, as that's quite obvious, but this is just another dumb thread by you.  All that has been brought upon you was due to your own actions, and your lack to understand or take advice.

Trust me, no one is worried if you return.  You failed at everything you attempted this round, I don't see it being any different next.  You can change your name, try to start over under a new identity and make a fresh start, but the true buckaroo will show it's face in no time, and everyone will know what new name you use.  It's obvious you cannot take advice, and always want to act like you're someone who is so important and deserves respect....so it's only a matter of time you open your mouth on OWF under a new identity and then we'll all know.  

Starting over is just delaying the inevitable outcome that has come to your buckaroo nation..you're personality is easily identifiable

You can change your name, try to start over under a new identity and make a fresh start, but the true buckaroo will show it's face in no time, and everyone will know what new name you use.  It's obvious you cannot take advice, and always want to act like you're someone who is so important and deserves respect....so it's only a matter of time you open your mouth on OWF under a new identity and then we'll all know.  

Starting over is just delaying the inevitable outcome that has come to your buckaroo nation..you're personality is easily identifiable

You're late...buckaroo has alreadyrrerolled and we all know who he is, right lux?

Just confirming that lux bonteri is not buckaroo. He has asked multiple times to ask us to stop this.

Yeah plus you know this how, based on things s/he has said or a notarized testimonial from a reliable and independent laboratory?