Goodbye

buckaroo13

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong coalition, even if Valhalla were on both sides...

Does it actually matter?

You are correct and i have over spoken my possition and for that i apologize While I can enforce it as I don't plan on ever growing my nation past where it currently is I also don't need to do much to enforce it. As he has stated, we all needto "watch our backs" as he will coming for us all when he returns. So by that logic he is sealing his permazi status on Bob by stating he will continue to rogue all nations he dislikes, which just so happens to be everyone not on his list posted on page one of this thread.

If he's stupid enough to come back, re-roll and renew attacks, then he harvests what are know as "natural consequences" and I have no sympathy for him.

OOC: All anyone can ask is the opportunity to roll up another character and get a fresh start, unharrassed.

Hopefully he doesn't piss his fresh start away.

Edited by ChairmanHal

That's a bit over the top.

Clearly he's inexperienced and likely a little young. Have your fun but don't hold it over him forever.

Agreed, I really don't like stances like this.

Buck you would do well to try and get peace, and join one of the neutrals who will take the time to educate you about the game.

Does it actually matter?

If he's stupid enough to come back, re-roll and renew attacks, then he harvests what are know as "natural consequences" and I have no sympathy for him.

OOC: All anyone can ask is the opportunity to roll up another character and get a fresh start, unharrassed.

Hopefully he doesn't piss his fresh start away or I have no problem rolling him if he screws me over or my people and on that point we are in agreement.

I will conced to your ooc argument. It is very easy to over react after dealing with 20+ messages from him a day for the last 3 days.

Though I do not believe for one second that given an ounce of leniency on his zi sentence that he will actually follow through on his reroll. His past actions have proven that he is willing to fain understanding of his mistakes and willingness to learn from them in order to be let out of war for just long enough to recoup from them and reengage.

Only time will tell I guess and until then I will continue to nuke him with a grin on my face.

You are correct and i have over spoken my possition and for that i apologize While I can enforce it as I don't plan on ever growing my nation past where it currently is I also don't need to do much to enforce it. As he has stated, we all needto "watch our backs" as he will coming for us all when he returns. So by that logic he is sealing his permazi status on Bob by stating he will continue to rogue all nations he dislikes, which just so happens to be everyone not on his list posted on page one of this thread.

A re-rolled nation renewing attacks is an incredibly small threat, and it's coming from a guy who doesn't follow through on any threat. Instead of bullying someone who is clearly lost, just block him and move on. Maybe he will learn, maybe he won't. There's no sense in attempting to force him away.

That sounds awfully close to EZI.

If only we can do it to you.

Sorry to see you go Buck. Now that you have seen what Bob is really like, I hope you can come back with a strategy.

What's your "strategy", "master"?

Everyone remembers the shock of that first nuke, its horrific.

Indeed.

Nuked in 2006 during the Non-Nuclear War Agreements in CN. It was tragic because your hope of ever getting in the Top 5% just dropped dramatically. 

Indeed.

Nuked in 2006 during the Non-Nuclear War Agreements in CN. It was tragic because your hope of ever getting in the Top 5% just dropped dramatically.

I bought my first nuke at 5500 ns :v:

I think actually more people targeted honesty towards you than lies. Its just you ignored the honesty and fell for the liars.

This is very accurate.

Everyone remembers the shock of that first nuke, its horrific.

I remember fighting Polar's #3 in the UjW.  I was 5%, has was higher.  Before MPs existed.  Got nuked to hell before I was able to get nukes.

Your a horrible horrible person buck. I wanted to help you so mnmay yes but .you ignored my pleads with you to help you since. You were a noob. I will give you my offer to help u once more. Ill still be here

I personally tried to help him out myself more than once. I got aggression and attempts to poach on my aa and the same on my protectorate for my trouble. Now he is running with his tail between his legs with threats of a nuclear strikes (yes I still haven't actually launched one yet) and my alliances resolve to strike back for his transgressions. 

Xanth was going to hit me with 6 nukes.  I already have a bad name around here, so...

You're known, which is more than what most players can say.

If I were you I'd stay and I'd try to build back a reputation from scratch. It just takes some humility to spend some time learning and with your mouth mostly shut. You have no idea how many people had a terrible reputation (which they didn't deserve) and are now highly regarded (which too they don't deserve).

Just ask around about me: while some will tell I am terribad, most will say nice things about me. Years ago I was widely considered a dumb laughable pariah.

Climbing up from the bottom is actually the best way to really enjoy this realm. Your call, anyway. I wish you good luck! :)

If you put a drunk person on a tricycle in the back of a moving school bus, then crashed the bus into a building, then waited to see the drunk on the still-moving tricycle crash into the (crashed) front of the school bus, then did that whole evolution a bunch of times in series, that would sort of approximate this whole saga.