Goodbye

buckaroo13

Goodbye to all that I liked.  Good riddance to all that I did not.  This was a great 2 and a half months of fun.  I will continue to play TE.  If you need to contact me, do it there.  Thanks for a wonderful time.  Goodbye.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodbye to all that I liked.  Good riddance to all that I did not.  This was a great 2 and a half months of fun.  I will continue to play TE.  If you need to contact me, do it there.  Thanks for a wonderful time.  Goodbye.

You probably should have posted this in Open World RP. You can ask the Mods to move the thread, if you wish.

Why are you leaving, anyway, especially considering that it's been 2.5 months of fun?

You probably should have posted this in Open World RP. You can ask the Mods to move the thread, if you wish.

Why are you leaving, anyway, especially considering that it's been 2.5 months of fun?

Xanth was going to hit me with 6 nukes.  I already have a bad name around here, so...

I am mainly leaving to leave the constant teasing and lying.

I'm guessing you finally learned all about your "spy network"  lol. Please keep in mind inactivity no longer deletes nations. Your nation will go away when we let it.

Delete mu nation button still works

But is still doesn't work when a nation is in an active war ;)

I'm quite sure there are enough nations in the coalition against buckaroo to keep him in active wars for quite some time now.

Delete mu nation button still works

E-mail's broken.

I will miss,

FoxFire

Rotavele,

gorbachov,

General Gabriel,

Kingneptune,

LordGrievous,

Tupac Shakur,

antwon69,

GrimReaper22,

Entraim,

Ghost,

Legend7,

irule777,

and any others that were kind to me.

To all the others, watch your backs.  I will return.

E-mail's broken.

I will miss,
FoxFire
Rotavele,
gorbachov,
General Gabriel,
Kingneptune,
LordGrievous,
Tupac Shakur,
antwon69,
GrimReaper22,
Entraim,
Ghost,
Legend7,
irule777,
and any others that were kind to me.

To all the others, watch your backs.  I will return.

Sorry bro, I don't walk around with mirrors... That cray

But is still doesn't work when a nation is in an active war ;)

I'm quite sure there are enough nations in the coalition against buckaroo to keep him in active wars for quite some time now.

So basically you're plan is to war him constantly until he goes into Inactivity Mode, then wait for him to come back and place him back at war before he deletes?

Speaking for just about everyone else in the coalition, no one signed up to be your personal EZI hit men.  Enforce it yourself.

So basically you're plan is to war him constantly until he goes into Inactivity Mode, then wait for him to come back and place him back at war before he deletes?

Speaking for just about everyone else in the coalition, no one signed up to be your personal EZI hit men.  Enforce it yourself.

Wrong coalition, even if Valhalla were on both sides...

You are correct and i have over spoken my possition and for that i apologize While I can enforce it as I don't plan on ever growing my nation past where it currently is I also don't need to do much to enforce it. As he has stated, we all needto "watch our backs" as he will coming for us all when he returns. So by that logic he is sealing his permazi status on Bob by stating he will continue to rogue all nations he dislikes, which just so happens to be everyone not on his list posted on page one of this thread.

Aye this - unless we're gonna focus on Tywin instead  :ehm:

Buckaroo was fun cause he kept coming back, even if he was dense as shit.