UPN Announcement

Robster83

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alyster — I wish.

The majority of those that check in at RnR always had piss poor warchests, not a one off but an alliance trend.

You can chest thump when you have fought as long as NATO and TIO without half your alliance tapping out or suing for peace.

You wanted a dig, well there it is  :ehm:

That's no different to what you implied in your last two posts. You've just given up on the game 'n banter, and said it as if no-one understands that you need money to fight wars. You know if they're not prepared they don't get any special treatment — they fight, learn their lesson and come back better next time... or they rage-quit, and good riddance.

Apart from your embellishment, there isn't a counter-argument to be made — when you rely on pop culture or mass recruiting, particularly alliances that have hundreds of members, you can't expect everyone to follow orders. To that extent, HB/UPN are more like R&R than TOP/MI6, which makes them less difficult targets and people will likely enjoy fighting them more.

You're acting like I'm talking up R&R, saying that we're going to win the war because we're fighting an extra 200 nations... or like you've just discovered that TOP and Umb have a vastly different membership to alliances like R&R/NATO/HB/UPN/Invicta — the majority of us out there... but it doesn't fit with the context of anything that's been said.

Or, you're just trying to get your kicks in because you're still pissed off about Term? That's a bit harsh, we're the ones that still have to put up with him. :mellow:

MI6 is currently fighting more wars per capita than any alliance in our coalition, a fact that has been true for almost the entire duration of the conflict. TOP, on the other hand -- has done a considerable deal of damage and has seriously aided in our damage totals through coordination. 

Again, if y'all want to pick a competence/strategy fight we're your huckleberry. 

I actually excluded Mi6 from his quote because I'm not a complete retard.  One undeniable fact that comes out of this war is that Mi6 are tough as balls.

I am sure TOP helped you immensely in the tiers they actually chose to fight in.

Why do you all insist on just spewing rhetoric. Let the numbers do the talking. If you have a group with a 650,000 negative damage output differential, it obviously means your performance was not as good as the one with a positive output of 1,000,000.

You can slate us all you want R&R, and make comments about our military prowess, or lack of it as according to you. But trying to paint us in a negative light will not suddenly make your numbers seem more impressive. R&R always seem to be very bitter when others attack them. You've already had friends of yours on this side of the coalition, doing a massive favours for you and your allies... and you're still bitter. Nothing has changed.

Its almost as if they need hilarious amounts of alliances to fill up a small number of defensive slots. 

R&R haven't even been heavily engaged, due to some obvious reasons. If you compare their defensive slots to some others, I think you will find that there are a great deal of them still left unfilled. In fact a great portion of their alliance haven't even participated in the war, which is fairly unusual given on the side they are on.

When you consider the tier breakdowns, and the peacemoded nations of R&R. Purely from a statistical standpoint, the war is hardly overwhelming. Although some of the comments from them would suggest otherwise, heh.

They're going to be cannon fodder and/or a distraction (which is a half-commendable, half-stupid sacrifice on their part), not knocking our teeth in.

Glass houses, etc... Also, if we wanted to avoid damage, we wouldn't have engaged you. There are bigger priorities as far as we're concerned. Such as providing some assistance to our allies, and an alliance which we feel have gone beyond what was expected of them and have given their all for the coalition. 

By all means, carry on with the cheap shots... :) Maybe we will reciprocate at some point too. 

Edited by Robster83

numbers

did the dear not explain this already?

it is known

after a couple rounds of war you dominate whatever is in your range ./rolleyes

sorry their numbers are artificially high cause we prefer free birds :3

The majority of those that check in at RnR always had piss poor warchests, not a one off but an alliance trend.

lol checking in is for poor pplz :3

R&R always seem to be very bitter when others attack them

wut D: we love it when you attack us theres actually more than 1 target for 20 pplz <3

soopar bitter cause hb hates us and all we have done is wubbed dem D:

rawr

There is a lack of class coming from several parties in this line of discussion. Let's just agree that UPN has missiles aimed at you and move on okay? I don't care if you think my missiles are bad, they'll come at you anyway.

I'll wish you luck and that'll be that.

There is a lack of class coming from several parties in this line of discussion. Let's just agree that UPN has missiles aimed at you and move on okay? I don't care if you think my missiles are bad, they'll come at you anyway.

I'll wish you luck and that'll be that.

This. Have fun peeps :war:

if Kata was MoFA, R&R would be a true CN hegemony.

Good luck with this; hopefully those purple stains will come out in the wash guys.

Too true, kata for CN hegemon 2014.

All the best to my friends in R&R. May your forces salt the earth of those who stand against you.

o/ R&R

My ground came presalted from all those Mushqaedians.

CN propaganda, there's nothing else quite like it

I don't want to take anything away from anyone, but the mechanics of war on Planet Bob are a simpler affair than they're often perceived to be. Nukes hurt, war chests are a necessity, tech is really, really useful and activity trumps "skill" anyway. Also frankly most CN alliances could do with more activity.

ITT RnR and NATO complain about RnR being attacked. Wait, isn't an attack on one an attack on all? Why isn't TIO complaining also?

Whatever the case, you all need to suck it up. This is a military conflict; declarations of war occur during such events as this, and try as you might, you can't whine those out of existence.

It's almost as if they're trying to win this war by decisively beating the other side.

What a truly preposterous concept ;)

Edited by Crymson

ITT RnR and NATO complain about RnR being attacked. Wait, isn't an attack on one an attack on all? Why isn't TIO complaining also?

I don't recall any complaining that R&R got attacked...