UPN Announcement

Robster83

Judging from the past couple of weeks, TOP likes it rough.

I suppose y'all just like receiving more than you give? ;)

Edited by IYIyTh

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh lawd, not the GATO argument. <_<

[Insert quippy saying where I point out that you've assigned 5 alliances to fight R&R, thus escalating the fight further when your side were the ones whining about escalation in the first place.] Edited by WarriorSoul

We must be doing something right, considering you had to call in the !@#$ show of your coalition for backup. ;)

Looking at the data I don't think we had to call in anyone, but why not share the fun?

[Insert quippy saying where I point out that you've assigned 5 alliances to fight R&R, thus escalating the fight further when your side were the ones whining about escalation in the first place.]

I don't know why you think this is a winning argument. You were offered white peace, and instead insisted on demanding terms on a member of the opposing coalition for their removal from the war. The only rational conclusion stemming from turning down white peace in favor of prolonging the conflict (counter to your stated desire to do the opposite,) for yourself and your allies is that you actually want this fight.

Do us the favor of not complaining now that you have what you want.

Need even more help on an alliance with a .7 damage ratio? This has to be one of the saddest coalitions in the history of CN.

I don't even know what to say haha.

Need even more help on an alliance with a .7 damage ratio? This has to be one of the saddest coalitions in the history of CN.

It's almost as if they're trying to win this war by decisively beating the other side.

[Insert quippy saying where I point out that you've assigned 5 alliances to fight R&R, thus escalating the fight further when your side were the ones whining about escalation in the first place.]

Actually at this point, it's more like knocking your teeth in so we don't have to hear any more of this idiotic rationale that you folks keep coming up with.

Actually at this point, it's more like knocking your teeth in so we don't have to hear any more of this idiotic rationale that you folks keep coming up with.

TOP and MI6 already have quite a few nations that have fought several rounds, dropped a significant amount of NS and now dominate their current NS range by virtue of higher tech levels, wonders, etc. so you should be able to knock our teeth in already.

Introducing HB and UPN just gives people the option of easier 'n less prepared targets, particularly seeing as most of your nations under 50k are in peace mode — they're going to be cannon fodder and/or a distraction (which is a half-commendable, half-stupid sacrifice on their part), not knocking our teeth in.

It's almost as if they're trying to win this war by decisively beating the other side.

Its almost as if they need hilarious amounts of alliances to fill up a small number of defensive slots. 

I guess I am supposed to wish my ally good luck here so good luck UPN.

Edited by ditchboy00

I hope the fact that Michonne is...

... isn't some type of commentary on R&R, berbers. :|

Heh, never even occurred to me.  Although I'm fairly sure there was significant payback for that, so it may be apt in the long-term :|

TOP and MI6 already have quite a few nations that have fought several rounds, dropped a significant amount of NS and now dominate their current NS range by virtue of higher tech levels, wonders, etc. so you should be able to knock our teeth in already.

Introducing HB and UPN just gives people the option of easier 'n less prepared targets, particularly seeing as most of your nations under 50k are in peace mode — they're going to be cannon fodder and/or a distraction (which is a half-commendable, half-stupid sacrifice on their part), not knocking our teeth in.

You have no room to call another alliance cannon fodder.

I hope the fact that Michonne is...

[spoiler]viciously raped by the Governor[/spoiler]

... isn't some type of commentary on R&R, berbers. :|

OOC: Considering that those images clearly come from the TV show and not the graphic novel I'm going to go with the TV show story line on this.

I'm more than happy to see UPN join us in defeating R&R.

Edited by Simon De Montfort